PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Neighbours

esmerelda35
07-25-13, 06:16 AM
I would love a way to "save" a select group of neighbours as "favourites" - there are ones that I like to visit very regularly. It was fine when I started out to scroll through my neighbour list to go to them, but now with 300+ neighbours (and I know there's lots of people with more neighbours than that!) it is extremely laborious to go through the neighbour list. The newsfeed only keeps the most recent visitors, and there are so many visitors that they quickly fall off the table.
I realize I could save a few on my wall to click through to, but I like to clear out my wall regularly (and I know from going through my neighbours walls, that most of my other very active neighbours do th exact same thing).
I also realize that I can scroll through the neighbours from the side shop, but when you get so many neighbours, it understandably truncates the side shop list, so since it's posted by most orders listed, those with < 4-5 orders no longer show up on my side shop. I have a few neighbours that I like to visit that are starting out, so only have 3 slots, so I can't find them this way.

Anyways, not game-changing, but would be appreciated as a consideration!

StacyLeeMeow
07-25-13, 10:04 AM
Yes Yes Yes Please!!! Great suggestion and I too would love a favorites area!

CharlieCattus
07-26-13, 03:14 AM
That is a great idea, I have certain neighbours that have items I am looking for more often than other neighbours and it would nice to mark them so I can find them rather than scrolling and scrolling and scrolling ...

arikasi
09-12-13, 11:54 PM
This would definitely be useful.

Uncopyrighted
10-24-13, 04:47 PM
+1
Love this idea

mathstagelover
11-17-13, 09:00 PM
This is similar to this suggestion (I recommend taking a look):

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61308-Add-ability-to-RATE-freinds-so-they-move-up-or-down-in-your-list