PDA

View Full Version : relay baton

graindesable
07-25-13, 02:33 AM
Hoi, I received a relay baton as gift today.
I have never seen it before.
Is there a new oven?
Or why is it used for?

Who knows?

Grain de Sable.

maguar
07-25-13, 03:03 AM
It was used to construct the shot put decoration. Tat decoration was removed at the beginning of the year.

graindesable
07-25-13, 08:10 AM
Okay, thanks ♡

cherryberry9
07-25-13, 11:36 AM
It sucks cause you can't build those items anymore.

jumperjing3
07-25-13, 11:45 AM
It sucks cause you can't build those items anymore.

It sure would be nice if TL removed the gifts that can't be used anymore! As it is we have to scroll TWENTY-FIVE pages to get to the newest gifts to send! Or at least put newer items on 1st pages. IMO

TinksThots
07-26-13, 08:51 AM
People who still have those versions can still buy and build that stuff, and therefore still need those parts, so they aren't useless to everyone. It would make sense to put them at the back, though.

tehbaker
07-27-13, 10:14 AM
If TL gave us SOME sort of organizing function or delete option for parts it would satisfy everyone. Those who built their ovens/decorations for special editions or holidays could just delete them if they didn't want them.

The most awesome thing they could possibly do (this is a long shot, we can't even get them to let us delete inactive friend requests!) is let US set our gifts. Under our settings we could choose what item we wanted to be gifted. Instead of choosing an item to gift, neighbors would just say 'gift all' and we would get whatever we requested. So much less hassle and easier than remembering what 100+ neighbors want.

TinksThots
07-29-13, 02:31 PM
Deleting parts from the gift selection isn't an option. That would take them out game-wide, and those who still need them wouldn't be able to access them.

However, using tabs to organize them by Food/Drink, Basic, and Specialty would be extremely simple. Good luck getting anyone to listen and actually implement that, though. :\

seemore123
07-29-13, 09:53 PM
While not very useful they are quite a thing of beauty to behold. As such I gift them daily to all my neighbors. You should too, and starting blocks! Besides there will someday, somewhere, be another Olympics and perhaps then we can again download the World Games version. Unless you're on Android.

cherryberry9
07-29-13, 10:00 PM
It sure would be nice if TL removed the gifts that can't be used anymore! As it is we have to scroll TWENTY-FIVE pages to get to the newest gifts to send! Or at least put newer items on 1st pages. IMO

I know right