PDA

View Full Version : Wall posts missing last word

StacyLeeMeow
07-24-13, 09:09 PM
Hi, frequently when we open our walls, the posts are missing the last word. Usually, when I close and reopen, the word is visible, but not always. It seems that only the last word is missing. Can you look into this please? Thank You!

esmerelda35
07-25-13, 06:04 AM
I agree - I see this happen constantly! Thanks!

ButterPanda
07-25-13, 09:55 AM
Hi, frequently when we open our walls, the posts are missing the last word. Usually, when I close and reopen, the word is visible, but not always. It seems that only the last word is missing. Can you look into this please? Thank You!

I agree - I see this happen constantly! Thanks!

Hi there, can each of you send me a PM with your Storm8 ID and the words from the post you posted where the word got cut off?

StacyLeeMeow
07-25-13, 10:02 AM
Hi Panda, it's not just my wall or post, and no particular words. every neighbor wall has the same problem, it's the last word missing on All the posts until you reload. And it seems to be random, sometimes the words are all there, sometimes they are missing.
Wish i could take screen shots for you, but i have no idea how, sorry.

esmerelda35
07-25-13, 11:41 AM
I agree - it happens constantly on everyone's wall, it's not a specific post. Everyone complains of it on the walls.

arikasi
09-11-13, 04:48 PM
I have seen this too, sometimes it's just an emoticon that doesn't get displayed which doesnt matter, other times its the StormID of the person visiting, since that is often at the end of the sentence: add me - <blank here>

If the wall is long enough scrolling that message off the screen and then scrolling back to it can fix the display problem.