PDA

View Full Version : Where do I look up my s**** levels of my dishes

doby
12-31-10, 08:50 PM
I am new to the game. How do we look up our s**** mastery levels of the dishes so that I know which dishes I need to cook more to get those gems?
And does anyone know how many dishes it takes to get to each of the 4 levels for mastering the dishes? And are they the same for all? That is, say if it takes 2000 times to get to level 2 for french toast, is it also 2000 times for stew?
I do apologise for such a simple question but do appreciate the guidance of the experts.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 12:06 AM
I'm not sure how many times you need to cook a dish to finish level 4. From what I have noticed, you do have to cook all dishes the same amount of times to get there. You can look at all dishes while in the cookbook, so only while your appliance is empty. HTH!

VolleyCoachJ
01-14-11, 05:24 PM
If you look at the recipes you will notice a little chef hat on the bottom of the recipe ---- it tells you what level your on 1, 2, 3, 4 it lets you know how long you need to the next level but it looks very very hidden u can kind of see it ..

Unregistered
01-26-11, 10:08 PM
I'm not a new player but I've got another machine and downloaded the game and play from the beginning, but the mastery bar use to be at the bottom of each dish disappear. Can someone answer this question?

Unregistered
01-26-11, 11:54 PM
When starting a new game, the mastery bar does not show up until level 8. I was just in the same position.

To the OP:

I've been keeping track of Chocolate Mousse - it took 16 cooking and serving times to get from level 1 to 2. It took an additional 24 cooking and serving to get from level 2 to 3. That's where you get the gem for mastery. So a total of 40 times to get the gem. I do believe this is for every dish, but I'm still working on it. HTH!

Unregistered
02-01-11, 09:23 PM
Ok, here's the break down for cooking levels. Once you can start working on the levels, it takes 16 cook and prep times to get from 1 to 2, 40 (24 more) to get from 2 to 3 (gem!), 74 (34 more) to get from 3 to 4, and 144 (70 more) to finish it all. Not keeping track of that again. ;-)

geniaaL2
05-22-11, 09:35 AM
so it takes almost a year to finish dishes that take 2 days to cook like Stew... lol im trying to master all my dishes.. but u gotta be careful. gotta try to have meals on my counters.. always.

cast1532
05-22-11, 12:25 PM
I finished mastering all of my dishes. I went from the most days to less minutes. I got to say it took forever. I think it was more than two months.

pussle
08-01-11, 02:39 AM
When you've got level 4 and then the extra 144 dishes..."to finish it all" does that mean a third gem? Or does it mean you can't cook it any more?? WOw, you're amazing keeping track of it all!!

pussle
08-01-11, 02:40 AM
Wow!! This sure is an eye opener. Thanks so much. I've been playing the game for more than a month and was very frustrated not knowing where I was at with each dish. Never saw the little chef's hat until you pointed it out. Well done!!! :-)

jaid666
08-01-11, 05:36 PM
When you've got level 4 and then the extra 144 dishes..."to finish it all" does that mean a third gem? Or does it mean you can't cook it any more?? Wow, you're amazing keeping track of it all!!

Lol you can still cook what ever dish you choose but currently you only get a gem for reaching 2nd and 4th level mastery. There is no real reward for completing all dishes to level four, and there is currently no mastery level beyond four. You can still cook and sell any food you choose to continue gaining money for bakery decorations and stuff :)