PDA

View Full Version : Game resets after collecting trade

kitthecat
07-07-13, 05:24 AM
I traded an eagle, and it was ready about 4 hours ago. Tried a lot of times to collect it, but always the processing image (Fruitful dragon) will appear after few seconds, and my portal is back to the "ready to collect" stage.

Funny thing is, everytime i collect it, different gem will come out, even white, blue and green gems. ( we all know eagle is under red n yellow). Tried to force close game immediately after collecting, going to other island, reset my ipod...... all failed, my portal still go back to the "ready to collect" stage.

For information, I'm using ipod and the latest vision of DS.

kitthecat
07-07-13, 05:27 AM
Forgot to mention, only my trading protal is having this problem. Can do other things as normal.

PenguinFlop
07-07-13, 11:15 AM
Hello! Can you try giving uninstalling and reinstalling a shot?

kitthecat
07-07-13, 04:18 PM
Hello! Can you try giving uninstalling and reinstalling a shot?

Thx for responding. Tried reinstalling, but still the same....

kooky panda
07-07-13, 04:23 PM
This has happened to me a few times. I had to send an email to support@teamlava.com .
They fixed it for me. :)

kitthecat
07-07-13, 07:18 PM
This has happened to me a few times. I had to send an email to support@teamlava.com .
They fixed it for me. :)

Thx kooky, just email the support-team. Hope they can fix it as they fixed yours ��

psykopod19
07-24-13, 07:14 PM
The title says it all. I restarted my device. I reinstalled the game. Still, the games resets every time I collect on my trade.

kooky panda
07-24-13, 07:16 PM
Are you playing on the most current version of the regular game?
Do you remember which trade it is ?
What device do you play on?

psykopod19
07-24-13, 07:17 PM
I reinstalled the last version.
I'm trading a level 4 Atlantis dragon.
I have an ipad 2 with ios6

kooky panda
07-24-13, 07:21 PM
I had a similar issues a few weeks ago.
Send an email to support@teamlava.com.

I am not sure what the problem was, but they did fix my game and got my trade completed.

[S8] Elsa
07-24-13, 07:24 PM
It sounds like your Dragon is stuck in the portal creating a sync error. For assistance, send in a ticket to support@teamlava.com with the relevant details. Please send me a PM with the ticket number.

psykopod19
07-24-13, 07:24 PM
Done. Thanks.

psykopod19
07-25-13, 03:30 AM
My dragon was stuck all day in the trading portal, and this morning, just like that, it worked. Go figure...

kitthecat
07-25-13, 05:45 PM
My dragon was stuck all day in the trading portal, and this morning, just like that, it worked. Go figure...

hi lilredwitch, I really really hope they can unstuck your portal. For your information, my Eagle is still stuck in my portal, and that is more then 2 weeks ago..... I'm working with the support team to solve this, until yesterday, they still can't seem to find my problem.
This morning when i woke up, I found all my TL games reset to level 1, with no ID. I emailed the support team again, and now waiting for a game transfer to get my games back....I really hope they fix it for me this time.

Do email the support team, the agent deal with me is quite nice and respond quite fast.

kitthecat
07-25-13, 05:47 PM
Oops! Wrong respond..... they fixed yours!?!? Oh man!!!!! Now, i really feel like crying !!!!

psykopod19
07-26-13, 03:51 AM
Oops! Wrong respond..... they fixed yours!?!? Oh man!!!!! Now, i really feel like crying !!!!

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know if they fixed my game or if it fixed itself. One day I couldn't collect my trade, the other day it worked just fine. I hope everything will go well for you. Hang in there...