PDA

View Full Version : mastered all dishes?

Unregistered
12-31-10, 08:17 PM
seeing there are alot of high level neighbors, wondering whether anyone mastered all dishes in all 3 appliances?
ever since i passed level 41, ive been trying to get to level 4 for all dishes so my XP isnt going up that quick anymore cause ive been cooking dishes that take longer time~

Unregistered
12-31-10, 08:33 PM
seeing there are alot of high level neighbors, wondering whether anyone mastered all dishes in all 3 appliances?
ever since i passed level 41, ive been trying to get to level 4 for all dishes so my XP isnt going up that quick anymore cause ive been cooking dishes that take longer time~

I (and I assume, most people) would focus on getting to level 2 on all dishes for the free gems first. After that, get to level 4... or just keep cooking the highest earners. There really isn't that much of a "prize" to get to level 4 (just 10,000 coins and some XP - which you can get by cooking the highest earners, anyway). It's level 2 that matters to most people.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 09:26 PM
I've not mastered all dishes, and although the previous poster said only level 2 with gems, and high earners are the only focus, I disagree, at least for me. My preference is to master all dishes, even the low earners, that's just the way I am. Not all people are in a rush to max levels/XP. Some just enjoy playing to decorate their spaces, create a charming ambience, or to finish all aspects of the game. You can rush to level up quickly, max gems out quickly, but that's just not my singular goal.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 09:35 PM
I've not mastered all dishes, and although the previous poster said only level 2 with gems, and high earners are the only focus, I disagree, at least for me. My preference is to master all dishes, even the low earners, that's just the way I am. Not all people are in a rush to max levels/XP. Some just enjoy playing to decorate their spaces, create a charming ambience, or to finish all aspects of the game. You can rush to level up quickly, max gems out quickly, but that's just not my singular goal.

I agree. I've been playing since release. I play mostly for design and ambience.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 10:33 PM
Some just enjoy playing to decorate their spaces, create a charming ambience, or to finish all aspects of the game. You can rush to level up quickly, max gems out quickly, but that's just not my singular goal.

... You realise this is a contradiction?

I agree, people do place to decorate their spaces. That's obvious. But to actually DECORATE your space you need COINS AND GEMS. Which you get by getting to level 2 on dishes, and cooking high earning food. That's pretty basic logic. And as you go along in the game, you'll eventually master all dishes. That's also logic.

Go back to school.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 05:15 PM
... You realise this is a contradiction?

I agree, people do place to decorate their spaces. That's obvious. But to actually DECORATE your space you need COINS AND GEMS. Which you get by getting to level 2 on dishes, and cooking high earning food. That's pretty basic logic. And as you go along in the game, you'll eventually master all dishes. That's also logic.

Go back to school.

I am the poster whom you are denigrating in your childish "go back to school" post. I stated, with LOGIC, that not all of our goals in this game are similar. Period. I happened to have decorated my place very nicely with gems acquired via cooking food, AND a few gems aquired through in-app purchase, but have not spent nearly as much as some of my neighbors. If they wish to spend hundreds of $ on a game, that's their choice. I prefer not to do that, as I have real life expenses that have priority over a GAME.

Your statement " But to actually DECORATE your space you need COINS AND GEMS." is not correct. You can decorate in a limited manner without gems, but frankly, not many neighbors I've seen wish to do that, and that includes myself.

I didn't state anywhere that gems were never needed, as you seem to be implying. You can decorate your space without BUYING gems, and just limit it to coins, or use coins plus the gems you acquire through cooking, although your space obviously will be lacking the items that can be bought with additional gems, beyond what you acquire from cooking food. That is factual information.
You didn't read my post thoroughly, or more likely, you missed my point altogether.
You chose instead, to be illogical by resorting to childish and rude remarks, but you are probably one of the trolls that come on to slam everyone that posts here. Your projecting rudeness toward me is not my problem, it's your problem. That's basic logic.
Done with this thread :)

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:09 PM
I am the poster whom you are denigrating in your childish "go back to school" post. I stated, with LOGIC, that not all of our goals in this game are similar. Period. I happened to have decorated my place very nicely with gems acquired via cooking food, AND a few gems aquired through in-app purchase, but have not spent nearly as much as some of my neighbors. If they wish to spend hundreds of $ on a game, that's their choice. I prefer not to do that, as I have real life expenses that have priority over a GAME.

Your statement " But to actually DECORATE your space you need COINS AND GEMS." is not correct. You can decorate in a limited manner without gems, but frankly, not many neighbors I've seen wish to do that, and that includes myself.

I didn't state anywhere that gems were never needed, as you seem to be implying. You can decorate your space without BUYING gems, and just limit it to coins, or use coins plus the gems you acquire through cooking, although your space obviously will be lacking the items that can be bought with additional gems, beyond what you acquire from cooking food. That is factual information.
You didn't read my post thoroughly, or more likely, you missed my point altogether.
You chose instead, to be illogical by resorting to childish and rude remarks, but you are probably one of the trolls that come on to slam everyone that posts here. Your projecting rudeness toward me is not my problem, it's your problem. That's basic logic.
Done with this thread :)

I hate people who come to this forums just to insult others.. it'd be fine if we could just give opinions but NO they always have to insult everyone.. CHILDISH!

Unregistered
01-02-11, 10:16 PM
Out of 39 dishes, I mastered 18 dishes. I have 8 dishes on 3rd level, 8 dishes on 2nd level and 5 dishes on 1st level. I am planning to continue cooking my dishes on 1st level first for the purpose of getting the gems :) BTW, I am on level 54.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 07:38 AM
Out of 39 dishes, I mastered 18 dishes. I have 8 dishes on 3rd level, 8 dishes on 2nd level and 5 dishes on 1st level. I am planning to continue cooking my dishes on 1st level first for the purpose of getting the gems :) BTW, I am on level 54.

I'm on level 105 and it's amazing.
in level 100 you unblock a whole different restaurant with new foods,drinks, etc.
and you get 5 gems for each mastered dish actually...

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:03 PM
I'm on level 105 and it's amazing.
in level 100 you unblock a whole different restaurant with new foods,drinks, etc.
and you get 5 gems for each mastered dish actually...

There's No Level 105 - It tops at 75...Whether joking or lying...You are full of it.