PDA

View Full Version : Increase number of dragons in each habitat

alyssafriends
07-24-13, 04:29 PM
TL,
Everyone is complaining that they don't have enough space in habitats and enough space on the island. Simple solution....increase the capacity of each and every habitat by 1. Don't bother increasing the coin capacity...I know some people will flame me for this. If you just increase the number of dragons we have to make the choice to keep a smaller number in a habitat, collect more often or just don't collect as many coins per day. It would solve a lot of your complaints and be a simple fix....

yayacupcake
07-24-13, 04:35 PM
TL,
Everyone is complaining that they don't have enough space in habitats and enough space on the island. Simple solution....increase the capacity of each and every habitat by 1. Don't bother increasing the coin capacity...I know some people will flame me for this. If you just increase the number of dragons we have to make the choice to keep a smaller number in a habitat, collect more often or just don't collect as many coins per day. It would solve a lot of your complaints and be a simple fix....

Just buy the bigger habitats with gold, the solution is already there.

scottyhaha
07-24-13, 04:36 PM
Yes that's what TL wants us to do..

alyssafriends
07-24-13, 04:44 PM
Just buy the bigger habitats with gold, the solution is already there.

That solution is there for part of the problem. However, since most of us are not going to do that TL has to add more habitats whenever they release new dragons or players will leave. We are quickly going to run out of space that way. Think about it.....

hamadrys
07-24-13, 06:06 PM
I would say we need a way to expand. Please add expansions or a "portal" to get to a second island. I am going to have to start using my secondary account to continue breeding the new ones coming out. I am out of room on my island and I refuse to destroy all the decorating I have created. My problem, you're going to say, and that is true, but I am sure a lot of players feel the same way. Not a lot of people like to see habitats crammed on top of each other.