PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Habitats

vampwarmob
07-24-13, 04:02 PM
It would be nice to be able to see my Habitats!

Can you see my:
Gemstone Prairie
Rainbow Road
Fairytale Forest
Comsmic Expanse
Stone Quarry
In the screen shot below?

Well at least I see my dragons flying/running arround on the green.

My phone is a HTC Rezound, Android version 4.0.3 (ICS), HTC Sense version 3.6 with Dragon Story - Rainbow edition

RabidSugarGlider
07-24-13, 04:23 PM
Hmmf...This might be caused by your device having resources slowing down while you are playing. Lets try and get to the bottom of this shall we!? :)

1)We would first like you to try to force close all applications that may be running in the background while you are playing the game. This will free up resources that otherwise would be used up by said applications and could cause performance issues such as the one you are experiencing now.
2)Please try an uninstall and re-install of the game if the above step does not improve the situation
3)If both of these options do not solve the issue can you tell us what version of the game you are currently playing?(I.E are you playing the normal version of the game or a special one like Fairy Tail or Rainbow)

doop01
07-24-13, 04:23 PM
I would appreciate it also!!!!
The invisibility issues are terrible with the Rainbow edition and then the 1.0.7.5 Original. I haven't had problems like this for a long, long time.
I use a HTC sensation XL, version 4.0.3 with HTC sense 3.6 as well.
http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r749/doop01/e7c20f4f-c620-4542-a5d9-bd358e78f4f2_zps100f272d.jpg (http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/doop01/media/e7c20f4f-c620-4542-a5d9-bd358e78f4f2_zps100f272d.jpg.html)
The invisibility stays for a long time. In the past it may take a little while for everything to load up, but nothing compared to what I am experiencing at the moment.
In the photo here, I had already collected my coins, collected from the farms and was almost finished re-planting before 1 farm showed up on my screen. There are 7 or 8 full habitats on the island to the right, as you can see by the shadows.

RabidSugarGlider
07-24-13, 04:27 PM
I would appreciate it also!!!!
The invisibility issues are terrible with the Rainbow edition and then the 1.0.7.5 Original. I haven't had problems like this for a long, long time.
I use a HTC sensation XL, version 4.0.3 with HTC sense 3.6 as well.
http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r749/doop01/e7c20f4f-c620-4542-a5d9-bd358e78f4f2_zps100f272d.jpg (http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/doop01/media/e7c20f4f-c620-4542-a5d9-bd358e78f4f2_zps100f272d.jpg.html)
The invisibility stays for a long time. In the past it may take a little while for everything to load up, but nothing compared to what I am experiencing at the moment.
In the photo here, I had already collected my coins, collected from the farms and was almost finished re-planting before 1 farm showed up on my screen. There are 7 or 8 full habitats on the island to the right, as you can see by the shadows.

If you can also please try the suggested steps from my post and let me know if this works out for you as well. Older devices may require more resources to load or play certain applications. Especially with newer releases of games which may be more demanding in memory and such.

doop01
07-24-13, 04:29 PM
Hmmf...This might be caused by your device having resources slowing down while you are playing. Lets try and get to the bottom of this shall we!? :)

1)We would first like you to try to force close all applications that may be running in the background while you are playing the game. This will free up resources that otherwise would be used up by said applications and could cause performance issues such as the one you are experiencing now.
2)Please try an uninstall and re-install of the game if the above step does not improve the situation
3)If both of these options do not solve the issue can you tell us what version of the game you are currently playing?(I.E are you playing the normal version of the game or a special one like Fairy Tail or Rainbow)
With my game, I already limit my background processes to one. I shut down open apps and clean the cache before playing, and upon every crash (which are quite frequent) I do this again. These things are a normal part of my game and I am used to having to do this. What is not normal is the extensive period of invisibility I have had each time I open the game recently. This has only been happening since the last update.

doop01
07-24-13, 04:34 PM
With my game, I already limit my background processes to one. I shut down open apps and clean the cache before playing, and upon every crash (which are quite frequent) I do this again. These things are a normal part of my game and I am used to having to do this. What is not normal is the extensive period of invisibility I have had each time I open the game recently. This has only been happening since the last update.
Forgot to add, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times now. Trying both Rainbow and original. They are both behaving in the same way.

RabidSugarGlider
07-24-13, 04:34 PM

As newer updates and releases are created they may be more demanding, especially on older model devices, where It is possible that some devices are reaching the visual memory limits as these more demanding updates are released unfortunately. You can try to also move the application itself to the SD card to see if this helps (if it is allowed on your particular device. May need to check online somewhere), but this may not free up available graphics memory which is what may be the culprit here.