PDA

View Full Version : Not enough space to place a habitat!!!

phoenixmap
07-24-13, 10:11 AM
Yes, it is. their is no empty space for placing a new habitat as teamlava keep going give more habitat.
so i suggest that teamlava should add more island space for expand or something.. pleaseee

lollipop_rp
07-24-13, 02:02 PM
Maybe a cave in one of the islands?

hamadrys
07-24-13, 06:09 PM
A portal leading to a secondary island ? I am totally with you on this phoenixmap. As I was mentioning in another thread, I have cleared and decorated my island exactly as I wanted and will one day have to start using my secondary account to keep breeding the new dragons. I refuse to destroy what I have accomplish and cram all my habitats on top of each other.
I still have room in the habitats on my primary island and duplicates to sell, so I am focusing on the dragons I need to fill these ones first. But I am sure that the Zodiac dragons will have to be bred on my secondary account as I won't have room to put 3 more habitats.

richellabenoja
07-24-13, 06:37 PM
A portal leading to a secondary island ? I am totally with you on this phoenixmap. As I was mentioning in another thread, I have cleared and decorated my island exactly as I wanted and will one day have to start using my secondary account to keep breeding the new dragons. I refuse to destroy what I have accomplish and cram all my habitats on top of each other.
I still have room in the habitats on my primary island and duplicates to sell, so I am focusing on the dragons I need to fill these ones first. But I am sure that the Zodiac dragons will have to be bred on my secondary account as I won't have room to put 3 more habitats.
yeah totally agree with that.dont wanna ruin my precious layout of my island.������. i agree with that portal just like in that smurfs game leading to a secondary island.

phoenixmap
07-25-13, 06:49 AM
thank for reply ;)

mymummy789
07-25-13, 11:59 AM
please please please can we have another island. Especially as you have now released a zodiac dragon, which could potentially lead to 12 dragons on 4 habitats!!! I don't have any more room!!!!!

irishmeagan
07-25-13, 08:37 PM
I agree! I need more island! ;)

sharbuch
09-11-13, 06:37 PM
Ok I can no longer expand and only have few more spots left for habitats wow now if we get many more I will have nowhere to put them does anybody know if we are going to get some more islands or something.

nanajax5
09-18-13, 06:30 PM
TL. Love the game but would Ppreciate more space
The whole point of having the dragons is so we can see
Them but they are so crowded you can't see them
I have also been forced to start storing or selling the decorations I purchased just to have
Room for the habitats
I am sure I am not the only one feeling this way

Please give us more island space so we can enjoy our dragons

jesskiee
09-19-13, 08:23 AM
TL. Love the game but would Ppreciate more space
The whole point of having the dragons is so we can see
Them but they are so crowded you can't see them
I have also been forced to start storing or selling the decorations I purchased just to have
Room for the habitats
I am sure I am not the only one feeling this way

Please give us more island space so we can enjoy our dragons

100 million % agree.. Would be nice to have more room to decorate :cool: