PDA

View Full Version : Can't get Encyclopaedia Bestiary

amyssweetieshop
07-24-13, 05:23 AM
I've been visiting my library constantly, I even purchased & fully upgraded a second library. Still no copies of the encyclopaedia. Does anyone have any tips for kick starting this drop?

journeysmom
07-24-13, 06:13 AM
I have gotten four so far, with one maxed library and one level three library. It has been about a week that I have had the challenge, collecting as soon as possible. Like so many things in this game it is totally random. Hopefully it is not as random as the Alicorn.....

I play without regard to these random goals, and eventually they come. Sometime in the near future though, playing just to play without a definite obtainable goal is going to get boring.

ApexErst
07-24-13, 08:20 AM
I have had the Dragon Egg for a about a week and I have gotten 1 book with a level 5 and a level 2 library. This will take forever.

nickerrs
07-24-13, 08:53 AM
I feel everyone's pain. I think I've had the egg for about 2 weeks now and I only have 3 books. But I only have one fully upgraded library so maybe that's why it's longer for me.

Gardienn
07-24-13, 09:17 AM
I've been visiting my library constantly, I even purchased & fully upgraded a second library. Still no copies of the encyclopaedia. Does anyone have any tips for kick starting this drop?

You're on the dragon quest, right? From what I understand, we can't get bestiary books until we've triggered the dragon quest. (Bummer)

tanbi1
07-25-13, 01:16 AM
How do you trigger the dragon quest?

maguar
07-25-13, 03:31 AM
How do you trigger the dragon quest?

You need to have expanded to the forgotten roost (through the Sabina quest line). The dragon egg is a rare drop from the roost that kicks off this quest line. Check this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54528-Castle-6-27-2013-Update-The-Dragon-Egg) for details on the dragon quest line.

tanbi1
07-25-13, 04:43 AM
Wow! That's a lot of work for the dragon!

tanbi1
07-25-13, 04:44 AM
Which is a good thing. Would rather know what I'm working for than wait for this random baloney. :)