PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Keeps Resetting!

LuneyLuna13
07-23-13, 11:15 PM
I don't' know what is going on but my restaurant story keeps resetting! I've reached level 19 three times now!! :mad: I will go through and collect my tips and start making food (because all my stoves will be empty too!). Once I make my food it bumps my experience and I reach level 19. Exit out while my food cooks and when I come back after an hour all my food is gone again and I'm back on level 18!! Is anyone else having any trouble like this??

kooky panda
07-24-13, 05:14 AM
Make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.
Try restarting your device.
You can also try deleting and redownloading the game.
Your game is saved on the TL servers.

myndisue
07-25-13, 07:31 AM
It is an online game and if you loose connection briefly you may think you have done something only to find out you didn't. I've had that problem with all of their games. I got to where I exited my game and immediately opened it back up just to make sure what I did was still there.

cherryberry9
07-25-13, 11:50 AM
I don't' know what is going on but my restaurant story keeps resetting! I've reached level 19 three times now!! :mad: I will go through and collect my tips and start making food (because all my stoves will be empty too!). Once I make my food it bumps my experience and I reach level 19. Exit out while my food cooks and when I come back after an hour all my food is gone again and I'm back on level 18!! Is anyone else having any trouble like this??

This happens to me on fashion...ALOT!