PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have every dragon?

eboats
07-23-13, 06:28 PM
Are there any players that have every dragon? I have most all, but I started right when witch, boo, and pumpkin were ending. I hope they come back this october or I will be super bummed if I never get a shot at them.

lollipop_rp
07-23-13, 06:40 PM
I know a few ppl who
Aren't on the forums
So I can't say their
User names. But, they
Say buying habitats and
placing is very hard and
Must be well thought out

penqueen2
07-23-13, 07:50 PM
I know a few ppl who
Aren't on the forums
So I can't say their
User names. But, they
Say buying habitats and
placing is very hard and
Must be well thought out
It is all about the habitat limit. We are waiting for a habitat increase for the Gemstone dragon. I have the egg but no habitat for it. I do not want to delete one that I have. TL is extremely stingy with there habitats. The game should be called Dragon Habitat Story! 145/145 dragons (if you count the egg

awsumum
07-23-13, 08:40 PM
Are there any players that have every dragon? I have most all, but I started right when witch, boo, and pumpkin were ending. I hope they come back this october or I will be super bummed if I never get a shot at them.

I do! Just waiting on Leo, which will come out my Friday, but I have every dragon so far

bigbux3
07-23-13, 08:47 PM
I'm sure the guys who work at TeamLava have all the dragons.

eboats
07-23-13, 10:09 PM
I do! Just waiting on Leo, which will come out my Friday, but I have every dragon so far

Invited

Oliver118
07-23-13, 10:30 PM
I only have 40 something out of 145. I am extremely slow when it comes to breeding...:(

awsumum
07-23-13, 10:52 PM
Invited

LOL!! Accepted! :)

cityfan
07-23-13, 11:48 PM
Did you breed them all? Or have you bought some with gems?
I've been playing for over a year now, and still don't even have the diamond.

dala12
07-23-13, 11:59 PM
I do not have all the dragons because I cannot keep up with the speed TL produce them. But I have most of them.

wolftiger1234
07-24-13, 07:14 AM
I have 119/142. Mostly all blacks missing, didn't get eclipse and don't have any of the gold dragons. But I've been playing since the game came out. Zombie was the hardest to get! Took over 400 gold :(

lolzillaz
07-24-13, 08:26 AM
I have 119/142. Mostly all blacks missing, didn't get eclipse and don't have any of the gold dragons. But I've been playing since the game came out. Zombie was the hardest to get! Took over 400 gold :(

Yeh, if you have the gold, not much else is stopping you.

igames4me
07-24-13, 08:33 AM
i think the better question is who has every dragon without ever purchasing gold? with real money?

main account i have 106
on this account i have 62

sunkalito
07-24-13, 08:41 AM
I missed out on eclipse, witch and yin yang (hope at least YY comes out again, as well as the hammerhead). I am currently missing 36 dragons (not counting the gold-only dragons, don't want them, and the gemstone which i already have in the nest):i have only 3 black dragons, i'm also missing the diamond and hybrids, leopard, kite, kitsune, quartz, onyx, TE, knight, all stone and all dino hybrids. Sigh.

sunkalito
07-24-13, 08:42 AM
And i always forget naga. Don't have that one either :p

lolzillaz
07-24-13, 09:14 AM
i think the better question is who has every dragon without ever purchasing gold? with real money?

main account i have 106

With no possible way to be sure people don't buy there way through the game this is an impossible question.

teogionia
07-24-13, 11:24 AM

main account i have 106
No one is that lucky, I have 3 nbrs who have all of them and one is missing knight and troll. I myself have 102/138

metsfreek
07-24-13, 11:46 AM
I've seen an android player with all of them except the formerly Craftable ones.

eboats
07-24-13, 11:59 AM
I missed out on eclipse, witch and yin yang (hope at least YY comes out again, as well as the hammerhead). I am currently missing 36 dragons (not counting the gold-only dragons, don't want them, and the gemstone which i already have in the nest):i have only 3 black dragons, i'm also missing the diamond and hybrids, leopard, kite, kitsune, quartz, onyx, TE, knight, all stone and all dino hybrids. Sigh.

So you arent even close

awsumum
07-24-13, 02:53 PM

Out of 143 dragons, I've bought 3, I bred the rest, took a lot of gold and swearing at the iPad tho! :)

cedkugedchgd
07-24-13, 03:09 PM
i have 122/135 but had to sell dino, fairytale, cheshire because of habitat problems so i actually have 125/135

sunkalito
07-24-13, 03:15 PM
So you arent even close

Nope :( sniff sniff

sunkalito
07-24-13, 03:20 PM
To be honest trying for Mask for a bit over a month quite slowed me down -___- and I STILL don' have the bloody thing.

Would you include the gold-only dragons? I think Nora is the person I know with basically all dragons (I think knight is missing), but I can't say if she bought some with gold, like LEs. :)
I never bought gold, i'm quite stingy about it! Don't even like spending the goal i've hoarded.

NouraMoh
07-24-13, 03:22 PM
I have 145/145 dragons
Including all limited dragons :)

sunkalito
07-24-13, 03:23 PM
I have 145/145 dragons

>> in my defence, she JUST got knight. Lol. You go girl! :)

NouraMoh
07-24-13, 04:07 PM
>> in my defence, she JUST got knight. Lol. You go girl! :)

Thank you sweetie
I appreciate it :)

NouraMoh
07-24-13, 04:11 PM
To be honest trying for Mask for a bit over a month quite slowed me down -___- and I STILL don' have the bloody thing.

Would you include the gold-only dragons? I think Nora is the person I know with basically all dragons (I think knight is missing), but I can't say if she bought some with gold, like LEs. :)
I never bought gold, i'm quite stingy about it! Don't even like spending the goal i've hoarded.

I never bought dragons with gold unless they're gold giving dragons
I bred all my LE dragons
And I won 3 Clockworks and 1 Hammerhead on the wheel

I do buy gold ( on sale :) ) to speed my breeding but never to buy a dragon
Where's the fun in that ?! :)

wolftiger1234
07-24-13, 04:14 PM
I have 145/145 dragons

145? I'm only at 142 yet I've been playing forever. What 3 am I missing?! Lol

NouraMoh
07-24-13, 04:19 PM
I've been playing since this game was first released, so I guess maybe your album doesn't show some of the limited edition dragons like Clown, Witch, Zombie, Snowman, Elf, Boo, Cupid etc

NouraMoh
07-24-13, 04:20 PM
Or maybe the 3 gold giving dragons: SG, Treasure and Midas ?! :)

wolftiger1234
07-24-13, 04:23 PM
I actually have all of those. I forgot I didn't get eclipse before it went away and hammerhead. But that's one left....? All 3 gold are in my album too.... Confused!! Lol

ganodustin
07-24-13, 04:40 PM
one of my neighbors has every dragons. if a new dragon is released, they'll get it within the first week.

wolftiger1234
07-24-13, 04:48 PM
Ahh...it was that darn YY. Yep missing eclipse hammerhead and YY which would have made it 145 :( I want another chance at the tournament! Darn fishing day trip lol

sunkalito
07-24-13, 04:52 PM
I never bought dragons with gold unless they're gold giving dragons
I bred all my LE dragons
And I won 3 Clockworks and 1 Hammerhead on the wheel

I do buy gold ( on sale :) ) to speed my breeding but never to buy a dragon
Where's the fun in that ?! :)

Awesome! You're lucky (I'm not much, most of the time) and you go for speed breeding, which I'm quite reluctant to do sometimes. I usually only speed the last few hours , only if i have a free nest. :) the. Again, I only have two!! Lol

awsumum
07-24-13, 09:11 PM
I have 145/145 dragons

I also! And I just got ethereal in tournament! I also got the gold giving dragons, lucky Nora, not having to buy any! It was when I'd just started, so I was a noob! But I did breed all the others, no lie

awsumum
07-24-13, 09:14 PM
The only problem I have is that the dragons come out at 4.30am my time, so by the time I get up Nora already has it! But I'm not far behind, I speed breed too :) but Nora is my good luck charm! She rocks ;)

cheryllemon
07-24-13, 10:18 PM
I have 99 so far. I only bought light because it wasn't breed able when it first came out and I didn't have to use gold to buy it. It was 100,000 coins.

ganodustin
07-24-13, 10:57 PM
I have 99 so far. I only bought light because it wasn't breed able when it first came out and I didn't have to use gold to buy it. It was 100,000 coins.

come on! most people buy that dragon. XD
you can breed it using diamond/diamond or diamond/infinity.

maximinidan
07-24-13, 11:42 PM
I've got 138 dragons. My album says out of 145, but the hammerhead doesn't show up in my album... So, is it 146 dragons now with ethereal?

Making my way there, very very slowly...

emmymsa
07-24-13, 11:57 PM
This thread has made me both happy and sad. Happy that I have 56/122 since I just started in May 2013 and am at level 73, sad that I only have 122 possible. I am of the same mind that buying is lame when breeding is so much fun. I have purchased gold, but not much, mostly for decor. I've got 225 fantastic neighbors who are generous in visiting, maps and gold. So off I go abreeding, always hoping for Diamond but always pleased when I get a new dragon!

esmeetje1990
07-25-13, 03:52 AM
I currently have 112/141. I was 20 dragons behind for a while but then I tried for Ceasar for 3 weeks (without result) and now I'm behind more. I only ever bought gold once, when they had the ?0,89 package for 100 gold. I spent ?7,12 and got myself the Treasure Dragon. Right now I'm saving up for the second gold dragon with the gold I get from the TD and my neighbors.

s_lynne
07-25-13, 01:56 PM
I have 113/144. I was not able to snag ClockWork or HammerHead cuz that "Spin the Wheel" feature was rigged. I'm not havin any luck crafting Knight or Samurai cuz EVERY dragon I send on quests only seem to find nothing but coins. And the remaining dragons I can't get is because of the color splitting. I have not bought any dragons, and I never will, but I have bought gems to speed breedin and hatching.

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 04:55 PM
The only problem I have is that the dragons come out at 4.30am my time, so by the time I get up Nora already has it! But I'm not far behind, I speed breed too :) but Nora is my good luck charm! She rocks ;)

Big kiss :*
I'm lucky that new dragons come out at 8:30pm my time
I never go out on Monday and Thursday evenings!

hamadrys
07-25-13, 05:17 PM

Where are you from Nora ?

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 06:19 PM
I'm from a kingdom far far away
On the other side of your world :)

A tiny island called Bahrain :)

awsumum
07-25-13, 06:37 PM

Big kiss back :*

Lol! Except when you forget and go to the movies!

Wow! Bahrain! What's the weather like? -6 here with tops of 13 (centigrade)

luv2wander
07-25-13, 07:37 PM
I have most of them. Mostly missing the black and pink ones. I am on android so I can't say how many out of how many. We don't have the album and I am not going to count manually.

When I started playing my goal was to get them all but now that TL keeps removing what I consider the standard dragons I don't really care anymore. I thought the standard ones would always be around so I tried for the limited ones first and the standard ones when I had no limited ones to work on. Then TL removed a couple standards I had not gotten yet. Maybe they will come back and I will have another chance but I will not buy dragons so it may be impossible for me to get them all.

maximinidan
07-25-13, 09:08 PM
Woohoo! 139/146 now. Closing in! I can't wait to get them all, although it will only be for a few days until they release at least one new dragon!!!

So, no one answered my question... Is it 147 dragons since the hammerhead is not in my album for some reason?

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 09:14 PM
Big kiss back :*

Lol! Except when you forget and go to the movies!

Wow! Bahrain! What's the weather like? -6 here with tops of 13 (centigrade)

Lol it only happened once!!
Never again!! :)

It's hot and humid here during July and August
I get a tan just walking from my car to my doorstep :/

dragon1fighter
07-25-13, 09:17 PM
I don't have lots but I don't want to them all I just want the diamond dragons I got diamond few days ago and 3 quetzal but some people come to me and say I buy my diamond but I I didn't so I delete her and ignore her but she not go away.

maximinidan
07-25-13, 09:38 PM
I don't have lots but I don't want to them all I just want the diamond dragons I got diamond few days ago and 3 quetzal but some people come to me and say I buy my diamond but I I didn't so I delete her and ignore her but she not go away.

That's annoying, but it doesn't really matters if someone buys their dragons. I mean, good for them if they have that kind of money to spend on this game so that the developers have more money to improve the game for everyone.

Claudili87
07-26-13, 09:57 AM

I do! ☺

kwhales
07-26-13, 02:16 PM

If she keeps bothering you with wall posts, take a screen shot and post in forum disputes, explaining everything. Ok?

Congrats on your diamond and your quetzals. You will get your other hybrids, but it takes time and patience. Good luck.

rainbowbbycakes
07-26-13, 06:16 PM
It is all about the habitat limit. We are waiting for a habitat increase for the Gemstone dragon. I have the egg but no habitat for it. I do not want to delete one that I have. TL is extremely stingy with there habitats. The game should be called Dragon Habitat Story! 145/145 dragons (if you count the egg

Yes. I have to agree with you.

dragon1fighter
07-26-13, 06:28 PM
If she keeps bothering you with wall posts, take a screen shot and post in forum disputes, explaining everything. Ok?

Congrats on your diamond and your quetzals. You will get your other hybrids, but it takes time and patience. Good luck.

Thanks I will if she comes back but she hasn't come back since I ignore her :) I'm trying to get dark angel but I need to get night first I just got magic so halfway there

duff1
07-26-13, 06:28 PM
Yeah I have all. Yeah all in my dream! Yeah u just trick by duffffffff

loveka24
07-26-13, 06:46 PM
me too. all I breed is the same dragon overand over again, I dont know what I am doing wrong. Im very frustrated.

fitfunsparkle
07-26-13, 07:09 PM
I have most of them. Mostly missing the black and pink ones. I am on android so I can't say how many out of how many. We don't have the album and I am not going to count manually.

When I started playing my goal was to get them all but now that TL keeps removing what I consider the standard dragons I don't really care anymore. I thought the standard ones would always be around so I tried for the limited ones first and the standard ones when I had no limited ones to work on. Then TL removed a couple standards I had not gotten yet. Maybe they will come back and I will have another chance but I will not buy dragons so it may be impossible for me to get them all.

I had the same goal, and when they removed the first two normal dragons i was so upset. But now i just don't care. Don't have a goal to go for anymore and just am happy when i get a new one on the nest. :) it actually took alot of the stress away about new ones because i dont feel the need to go for them anymore.

sand
07-27-13, 03:16 AM
As of Thursday, July 25, there are 147 dragons. I use Nora's album (NouraMoh) as my guide because she ALWAYS makes sure to catch them all as soon as possible! She's one of a handful who bagged the Ethereal dragon on Wednesday before the iOS tournament broke down 5 hours later!

Since I only started this year, my album doesn't have all the slots. I have 136 slots, with 95 filled (soon to be 96 because I just bred Mermaid on her brief return). Players DO need to speed-breed if they are going to keep up with releases and avoid losing out on retiring dragons. I play very frequently - obsessively perhaps - but I'm not in the habit of speeding my den. I especially hate to speed fails only to sell or trade them. I think my dragon count reflects that choice.

sand
07-27-13, 03:24 AM
Actually, make that 97 out of 137 slots filled because I've had a Yin Yang egg sitting around for weeks now. There's no empty slot for it because it's a prize dragon.
The other 10 missing slots are dragons that have retired or needed to be won, like Hammerhead, Clockwork and Ethereal.

emmymsa
07-27-13, 03:09 PM
This thread has made me both happy and sad. Happy that I have 56/122 since I just started in May 2013 and am at level 73, sad that I only have 122 possible. I am of the same mind that buying is lame when breeding is so much fun. I have purchased gold, but not much, mostly for decor. I've got 225 fantastic neighbors who are generous in visiting, maps and gold. So off I go abreeding, always hoping for Diamond but always pleased when I get a new dragon!

Well I finally did it, Diamond on the breeding den by Ruby and Fluffy. Now 57/123, so I increased number of of dragons I have by 1 and the game increased by 1, Leo, so it is never ending quest. I started in May which is why I'll assume that my album has only 123.

NouraMoh
07-27-13, 03:31 PM
Woohoo! 139/146 now. Closing in! I can't wait to get them all, although it will only be for a few days until they release at least one new dragon!!!

So, no one answered my question... Is it 147 dragons since the hammerhead is not in my album for some reason?

Yes it's 147 dragons including all LE, Gold giving and wheel won dragons :)

NouraMoh
07-27-13, 04:10 PM
As of Thursday, July 25, there are 147 dragons. I use Nora's album (NouraMoh) as my guide because she ALWAYS makes sure to catch them all as soon as possible! She's one of a handful who bagged the Ethereal dragon on Wednesday before the iOS tournament broke down 5 hours later!

Since I only started this year, my album doesn't have all the slots. I have 136 slots, with 95 filled (soon to be 96 because I just bred Mermaid on her brief return). Players DO need to speed-breed if they are going to keep up with releases and avoid losing out on retiring dragons. I play very frequently - obsessively perhaps - but I'm not in the habit of speeding my den. I especially hate to speed fails only to sell or trade them. I think my dragon count reflects that choice.

Thanks sweetie! I'm fluttered :)
I admit I'm just impatient when it comes to breeding new dragons
I'd rather get them out of the way and go back to my biggest problem: feeding my starving dragons :/

lolzillaz
07-27-13, 06:16 PM
Thanks sweetie! I'm fluttered :)
I admit I'm just impatient when it comes to breeding new dragons
I'd rather get them out of the way and go back to my biggest problem: feeding my starving dragons :/

You spent a lot of time and money to get every single dragon, they should give you free food to make them pretty.

emmymsa
07-27-13, 07:05 PM
Yes it's 147 dragons including all LE, Gold giving and wheel won dragons :)

Hammerhead is in my album, top row second from left. So does my only show a possible 123 because I started in May after so many had been retired?

eboats
07-27-13, 08:03 PM

I added you but it says your island is no name? I dont see you in my list of neighbors

NouraMoh
07-27-13, 08:51 PM
You spent a lot of time and money to get every single dragon, they should give you free food to make them pretty.

That would be sooooo sweeeeeet !!!
TL ?! :)

NouraMoh
07-27-13, 08:52 PM
Hammerhead is in my album, top row second from left. So does my only show a possible 123 because I started in May after so many had been retired?

Yes I believe so :)
Check my album to see which ones you're missing

awsumum
07-27-13, 11:05 PM

I got it too! My gold kept stuffing up tho! But I did get the ethereal before it disappeared :)

Oliver118
07-27-13, 11:27 PM

Me too. In fact, I am really falling back on my dragons. At this rate I won't even get the Lightning dragon!:(

(And that was released ages ago!)

dw9893
07-28-13, 08:25 PM
stop by my island if you want.. tho I dont have 2 of them on display they are in storage, but the rest are there for all to see..

ROOM is an issue.. other then habitats and a few random decorations, we are seriously needing to be able to expand.... I havent expanded in years.

dw9893
07-28-13, 08:26 PM
yes 147/147.. the ones arent on display are the stone dragon and the dino dragon.. since they decided to make 4 dragons of each and release a habitat for only 3, I put the main parent in storage.

dw9893
07-28-13, 08:35 PM
yes 147/147.. the ones arent on display are the stone dragon and the dino dragon.. since they decided to make 4 dragons of each and release a habitat for only 3, I put the main parent in storage.

killbethy
07-28-13, 09:30 PM
I have every dragon (with multiples of every diamond type dragon except for unicorn and dark angel... Still trying to get another of those)... Only missing the ethereal dragon since they took down the battle arena competition for it temporarily. :(. My stormid is ****bethy if you want to check it out. I've also come up with habitat layouts so you can place all the dragons (with the extra dragon gold habitats and without)... I'll post them sometime when I'm not typing from my iPhone lol

sunkalito
07-29-13, 04:39 AM
I have every dragon (with multiples of every diamond type dragon except for unicorn and dark angel... Still trying to get another of those)... Only missing the ethereal dragon since they took down the battle arena competition for it temporarily. :(. My stormid is ****bethy if you want to check it out. I've also come up with habitat layouts so you can place all the dragons (with the extra dragon gold habitats and without)... I'll post them sometime when I'm not typing from my iPhone lol
I'm curious, i need to check! ;)

cavemanchris2
07-29-13, 05:49 AM
I had to start over when i switched from Android to iOS in March, but I'm already back up to 78 :) I didn't know you could transfer accounts until my new game was better than my old one :/

As far as my luck with Diamonds, I only bred 4 colors at a time no matter what I was trying to get and I ended up with a Diamond dragon before I hit lvl 20... Good luck!!

maximinidan
07-29-13, 03:34 PM
Thank you NouraMoh!

NouraMoh
07-29-13, 04:46 PM
You're welcome sweetie :)

gentry5
07-29-13, 07:29 PM
I have all the dragons (147) as of today. I did buy the first dragons: Fire, Forest, Air, and Water. Then finally broke down and bought Samurai and Clockwork because it just seemed I was never going to get them. I also bought Treasure, Stainglass, and Midas because that was the only way to get them. All the rest I got by breeding or crafting.

gentry5
07-29-13, 07:34 PM
Oh I did buy ethereal because did not get to finish the battles before it was taken off. I just forgot about that one. I have had to pay to upgrade a lot of my habitats due to room issues but I have them all on display on my island. I also have 2 diamonds and 2 Infinity dragons.

doop01
07-29-13, 07:47 PM
I don't have them all. Until the gemstones were released, I only needed Helios and Unicorn. But now I have to chase down the rest of the gemmies, I have 2 of them so far. And I bought Clockwork.

doop01
07-29-13, 07:52 PM
I don't have them all. Until the gemstones were released, I only needed Helios and Unicorn. But now I have to chase down the rest of the gemmies, I have 2 of them so far. And I bought Clockwork.
oops, forgot about Boo, Witch and Pumpkin!! I didn't get those either!

kasaokc
08-04-13, 08:51 PM
I'm at 102/141 per my album. Slowly working it up there but I manage to get about 1 new one for every 5 released. At one point I was only 11 dragons away from having them all.