PDA

View Full Version : Breeding issue and Rainbow version issue

farmit88
07-23-13, 04:06 PM
I have two issues first everytime I breed my night (black) and my virtue (pink) dragons I keep getting an athletic dragon which is a fire/water dragon (red+blue) Hmm how? My other issue was when I installed the new Rainbow version most of my habitats disappeared and also some of my decorations like my caretakers cabin, large farms, my gazebo, my abandoned caste, my dragon sun, pinic park etc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times nothing works. I have just reinstalled the Fairy Tale version instead. Any suggestions anyone has I would like to hear them! :) Thanks for reading my post!
Sara~♥

RabidSugarGlider
07-23-13, 06:13 PM
It does appear that the Athletic dragon is a possibility with how the two dragons you are breeding breakdown. So that looks to be correct. For the habitats issue you are experiencing are you seeing dragons in those areas by themselves and just the habitat not showing specifically? What was the version of the game you had been playing prior to this one, and where these habitats and such from the Fairy Tale version specifically? You can try logging into the Fairy Tale version first and then the Rainbow version after to see if the habitats show up.