Type: Zodiac
Habitat: Zodiac Zone
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 500 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

Breeding Combos include: Air/Night, Zodiac/Zodiac, Zodiac/Diamond

I can confirm that it's been fixed and it's now 21 hours to breed/hatch and 21 gold to speed
Just checked it on my nephew's iPod

Could a mod fix the first post please ?! :)

Night/gold combo worked for me on the 2nd try, 21 hrs but 24 gold to speed up for me too. The same in the nest 21 hrs but 24 gold to speed. Now back to the rainbow, it has been the hardest one for me ever! Glad Leo was a quick one :)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/b3155c90-a42c-4900-b103-982810168f97_zpsbc6f77b9.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/b3155c90-a42c-4900-b103-982810168f97_zpsbc6f77b9.jpg.html)

Rawr means I love you in Dragon, but it means I?m hungry in Lion! We have a present for all you with July and August Birthdays out there, but don?t let it go hungry. Give the new Leo Dragon a place to stay on your Island in Dragon Story!
http://media.tumblr.com/a6106ad212c16bd7ee48fbc0a9194d2d/tumblr_inline_mqesw9PSo21qm7yoc.png

kwhales
07-23-13, 03:49 PM
Aww, I was hoping they didn't release another dragon this week since they released 9 yesterday.

tuskmage
07-23-13, 03:49 PM
Wow! Another new element :rolleyes: But Leo & the habitat is awesome.

07-23-13, 03:50 PM
He's cute! But I'm guessing we will get one or two habitat increases and it still won't allow us to fit all the dragons we have now. And what's up with no more rainbow types? Hard to breed for nothing.

tuskmage
07-23-13, 03:53 PM
TL just need to open up the dragons stable for us problems solve.

cedkugedchgd
07-23-13, 04:00 PM
what element is this supposed to be?! i thought after dino this element thingy would stop. this dragon looks scary.

SamKanj
07-23-13, 04:02 PM
That thing is so ugly.

lmac10
07-23-13, 04:02 PM
OMG don't tell me we're finally getting the zodiac dragons I've been pushing for that for ages!!!!!!

alyssafriends
07-23-13, 04:11 PM
OMG don't tell me we're finally getting the zodiac dragons I've been pushing for that for ages!!!!!!

It would great if they limited releasing dragons to one a month!

deamon506
07-23-13, 04:11 PM
Oh lord. I still have to finish my stone dragons, get the rainbow, and the Dinos.

duff1
07-23-13, 04:13 PM
Just posted about U (Tl) release dragon too quick. now ha just like said! So another dragon (leo) so that mean next family is tiger and lion?jeezi think I not breeding gemstone anymor (cuz island fail) give us craft and trade build ing

ganodustin
07-23-13, 04:17 PM
how about releasing all of those zodiac signs for thw whole year? i mean release one dragon after the previous is removed and repeat it again next year.

duff1
07-23-13, 04:19 PM
Wait I know those simbols on the habital before! !but can't remember. I know this dragon is base on those simbols!!

lmac10
07-23-13, 04:27 PM
Wait I know those simbols on the habital before! !but can't remember. I know this dragon is base on those simbols!!

It's the zodiac, they're the symbols that represent peoples star signs in other words.

thebrixo
07-23-13, 04:28 PM
I think they should first add more rainbow hybrids

cheryllemon
07-23-13, 04:31 PM
I'm a Leo so I have to get this!

yayacupcake
07-23-13, 04:32 PM
Like this one, nice habitat and dragon is looking good. Hope it's at least a 4 dragon habitat... probably only 3 though. Hopefully there will be a habitat increase of 4 then ( or at least 1 per season ).

AzHadz
07-23-13, 04:33 PM
Rawr means I love you in Dragon, but it means I?m hungry in Lion! We have a present for all you with July and August Birthdays out there, but don?t let it go hungry. Give the new Leo Dragon a place to stay on your Island in Dragon Story!

Looks like a potential (and hopefully) 12 series set of Zodiac dragons. That could be cool...better than 3 or 4 in a set recently.

yayacupcake
07-23-13, 04:35 PM
Like this one, nice habitat and dragon is looking good. Hope it's at least a 4 dragon habitat... probably only 3 though. Hopefully there will be a habitat increase of 4 then ( or at least 1 per season ).

..... wait a second.... Leo is one of the zodiac signs. So this should be one of the Zodiac hybrids, or child.... so is there a base Zodiac dragon? If not, how does this work?

fairyfrenzy87
07-23-13, 04:36 PM
The concept is cool. Nice habitat... but what was the point of the Rainbow dragon? I would have liked to have more than one of this series of dragon. I guess that isn't happening. Anyway, the Leo dragon is ok. I prefer the habitat over the dragon :P

lmac10
07-23-13, 04:37 PM
..... wait a second.... Leo is one of the zodiac signs. So this should be one of the Zodiac hybrids, or child.... so is there a base Zodiac dragon? If not, how does this work?

I'm assuming that this will be the first of the Zodiac element, maybe bred with yellow and purple like cosmic since they have removed all the cosmics now

ShadowDragon136
07-23-13, 04:40 PM
I like this dragon, and love the Zodiac concept, however... TL needs to slow down or give us a 2nd den so we have a better chance of keeping up.

Lacktone
07-23-13, 04:47 PM
Way too many new dragons. Impossible to keep up when I keep getting {} dragons like life sunshine love etc. wish you'd turn more attention to city story updates, like any, and pace the dragons more.

lollipop_rp
07-23-13, 04:49 PM
Oh lord. I still have to finish my stone dragons, get the rainbow, and the Dinos.

Lol all I have is stone, no Dino no rainbow and no troll and sooo much more dragons, plus gemstone, plus mythic (I have mythic but no hybrids) plus half of the nights and pinks lol

Wish me luck while I try for Leo lol

hamadrys
07-23-13, 04:51 PM
Zodiac means 12 different dragons... Maybe they'll release one every month. That means at least 4 new habitats.

krissy5000
07-23-13, 04:57 PM
Anybody ever notice when visiting islands how many people have the new habitats just sitting empty? I myself have 4 currently. I guess this will make 5.

lollipop_rp
Zodiac means 12 different dragons... Maybe they'll release one every month. That means at least 4 new habitats.

Oh my goodness, imagine

1 dragon per month + about 1 dragon per week
With an average of 4 weeks per month that leaves us with about...

(1✖12) + (1✖4✖12) = 60 dragons

Unless they release like a whole element at once like the original pinks... That's like a bigger estimate of 80 dragons a year..

How many habitats will we need? Lol

alyssafriends

I'm just glad I didn't get that waste of space rainbow. Since we have a 50 habitat limit it makes no sense. Now if they would change the dino and stone habitats to hold 4 dragons since they aren't releasing anymore...

alyssafriends
07-23-13, 04:59 PM
Anybody ever notice when visiting islands how many people have the new habitats just sitting empty? I myself have 4 currently. I guess this will make 5.

All of mine are completely full and I have very few doubles.

hamadrys
07-23-13, 05:04 PM
I do that too. I had stone habitats (2) sitting empty for a long time. I build them right away when I know I'll need them, otherwise, I wouldn't know where I am at in my habitats.

lotusthreads
07-23-13, 05:12 PM
Please stop releasing so many new dragons! Give us a chance to catch up....one a month would be more than enough for a while

danni7788
07-23-13, 05:16 PM
Aww I'm a cancer.. I guess that means I won't get my dragon for a whole year :(

hamadrys
07-23-13, 05:18 PM
Aww I'm a cancer.. I guess that means I won't get my dragon for a whole year :(

Me too Danni !!! That is so cool :)

danni7788
07-23-13, 05:22 PM
Me too Danni !!! That is so cool :)

Woot woot! What day? If you can't guess, I'm July 7. Now everyone who is observant knows how old I am.

On topic though.. The lion is kind of cute. Probably cuter than what they will come up with for a crab. Or scales... That's probably why they started with this one.

moostermine
07-23-13, 05:22 PM
Wow! Another new element :rolleyes: But Leo & the habitat is awesome.

So is this the promised new habitat? Not gonna be out until Thursday now?

hamadrys
07-23-13, 05:37 PM
Woot woot! What day? If you can't guess, I'm July 7. Now everyone who is observant knows how old I am.

On topic though.. The lion is kind of cute. Probably cuter than what they will come up with for a crab. Or scales... That's probably why they started with this one.

July 9, very close :)

hamadrys
07-23-13, 05:38 PM
July 9, very close :)
But a few years older than you ;)

lmac10
07-23-13, 05:51 PM

The scales and that don't necessarily have to ugly lol, you could just have a normal dragon with scales on the end of its tail or a tattoo, same as with pincers for a crab?

danni7788
07-23-13, 05:55 PM
The scales and that don't necessarily have to ugly lol, you could just have a normal dragon with scales on the end of its tail or a tattoo, same as with pincers for a crab?

True! I love justice.. And I guess crab could be similar to scorpion. I guess I just think of lions as cute and cuddly, and I like cute and cuddly dragons :) I'm sure they will come up with creative ways to make them all pretty cool. The human ones they might have a harder time with.

heyowomo
07-23-13, 06:02 PM
I hope they release the whole set at once so we don't have to wait but I think they should stay permanently. I think this is very cool I'm Aquarius :3

lmac10
07-23-13, 06:02 PM
True! I love justice.. And I guess crab could be similar to scorpion. I guess I just think of lions as cute and cuddly, and I like cute and cuddly dragons :) I'm sure they will come up with creative ways to make them all pretty cool. The human ones they might have a harder time with.

LOL yes I like cute too, not sure if I would prefer a once a month release or more quickly because of course I'd be desperate to get mine but it's not for months which i suppose is a bit better than a year :(

sand
07-23-13, 06:34 PM

I never build a new habitat unless I have at least an egg. I built the Gemstone Prairie without having bred (or crafted) Gemstone dragon, but that was different because I already had dragons that could live in it. I don't quite see the point of building habitats to have them sit empty. I see players with Diamond Fields who have never bred a Diamond. It's a bit sad.

This Zodiac habitat looks promising. It suggests there may be 12 dragons in this family and that they'll be released at the matching times of the year. But will TeamLava really deliver on that? Or will they drop this after 4 dragons? Virgo should be next. That one's mine and she will be gorgelicious!

moostermine
07-23-13, 06:45 PM
I never build a new habitat unless I have at least an egg. I built the Gemstone Prairie without having bred (or crafted) Gemstone dragon, but that was different because I already had dragons that could live in it. I don't quite see the point of building habitats to have them sit empty. I see players with Diamond Fields who have never bred a Diamond. It's a bit sad.

This Zodiac habitat looks promising. It suggests there may be 12 dragons in this family and that they'll be released at the matching times of the year. But will TeamLava really deliver on that? Or will they drop this after 4 dragons? Virgo should be next. That one's mine and she will be gorgelicious!

"If you build it, they will come....!"

rainbowbbycakes
07-23-13, 06:46 PM
Whats with all these new dragons & new habitats, but no habitat increase.

lmac10
07-23-13, 06:49 PM

LOL my thoughts exactly, I have 3 habitats sitting empty but at least I know if I approach the habitat limit I still have a place for them if they finally come lol

moostermine
07-23-13, 06:51 PM
It will probably be out Thursday, no worries! Don't really need them yet!

moostermine
07-23-13, 06:52 PM
LOL my thoughts exactly, I have 3 habitats sitting empty but at least I know if I approach the habitat limit I still have a place for them if they finally come lol

Yup! I keep the ones I like, and if I get a new diamond, I sell a few commons, no biggie!

duff1
07-23-13, 07:17 PM
The concept is cool. Nice habitat... but what was the point of the Rainbow dragon? I would have liked to have more than one of this series of dragon. I guess that isn't happening. Anyway, the Leo dragon is ok. I prefer the habitat over the dragon :P

I think those dragon are rainbow edition. Rainbow dragon, new gemdragon (different element) and now 12 zodiac (12 different colour I guess)

awsumum
07-23-13, 07:34 PM
I'm Libra, so it will be interesting to see what they do with the scales!

Kevynsan
07-23-13, 07:36 PM
I'm a Leo, and loving this!!!!

heyowomo
07-23-13, 07:37 PM
Maybe libra will be off of the infinity dragon since the two scales could be two heads and the heads would represent the scales

rainbowbbycakes
07-23-13, 07:42 PM
Maybe libra will be off of the infinity dragon since the two scales could be two heads and the heads would represent the scales

Haha.. Good one

queenlynnethethird
07-23-13, 07:43 PM

I'm Virgo too! Sept. 14. Can't wait to see the "virgin" lol

MajicHearts
07-23-13, 07:45 PM
I have to get Leo & habitat as I am a Leo - July 30th is my birthday.

07-23-13, 08:03 PM
I want my Virgo dragon too. My oldest baby will be 11 next month, Ill get this dragon for her alone! I adore the habitat. I usually don't get a habitat before the dragon because I never have space. If they do give us an increase I tend to buy, because I know its only a matter of time and stuborness before a dragon is mine.

I didnt buy a diamond habitat before I got one. On this account, yeah I definitely had a Fairytale, stone, and two large black habitats sitting there with nada in it. I wasnt ashamed! This game is the only time I plan ahead.

duff1
07-23-13, 08:06 PM

No, two head represent Gemini The twins

07-23-13, 08:28 PM
I'm Virgo too! Sept. 14. Can't wait to see the "virgin" lol

Hey, the day before mine! If TL behaves ill buy a huge gold package and get some gold habitats for the occasion.

dapplefur
07-23-13, 08:29 PM
I'm assuming that this will be the first of the Zodiac element, maybe bred with yellow and purple like cosmic since they have removed all the cosmics now

it might be but they might also use purple/red, green/purple, blue/light, air/light or magic/light. i would prefer it be blue/light as it only has one fail - winter and 12 hours is not bad compared to some of the fails if they use the other combos.

that being said i hope we get a habitat increase of 5. reason - i'm short one for another gemstone prairie. my last spot i have open is for another tarpit. 4 would be for the zodiacs if they actually intend to release twelve and not 3 or 4.

awsumum
07-23-13, 08:36 PM

That would be AWESOME!!! :)

heyowomo
07-23-13, 08:48 PM
Well it's just a guess and like duff1 said this could work for Gemini dragon too :) since Gemini has the twins

maximinidan
07-23-13, 08:53 PM
I never build a new habitat unless I have at least an egg. I built the Gemstone Prairie without having bred (or crafted) Gemstone dragon, but that was different because I already had dragons that could live in it. I don't quite see the point of building habitats to have them sit empty.

Sometimes the habitat takes more time to finish than the dragon. I often build the habitat first, especially if I have the money, so that my dragon doesn't wait 20 hours in the nest. I also agree with moostermine's classic quote!

I'm real stubborn about these dragons, so I know it will eventually get filled, like that elusive rainbow...

celiadean
07-23-13, 09:10 PM
I'm on the cusp between cancer & Gemini, June 21st, hope I don't have to wait a whole year. We really need these new dragons spaced farther apart. The faster we go the behinder we get lol. Five new habitats would be awesome. I've already started selling some on my doubles for lask of room. Only keeping the expired doubles. I will go for this one, he is really cute. Good luck everyone.

duff1
07-23-13, 09:14 PM
How about 12 different habitals for each zodius dragon? Just increase more habital ( u know what I mean) ^^

duff1
07-23-13, 09:16 PM
Well it's just a guess and like duff1 said this could work for Gemini dragon too :) since Gemini has the twins

Well scales could base on justice dragon ( the scale on its tail) or different form that carry the scale (represent libra)

Oliver118
07-23-13, 10:26 PM
Gemini dragon could also be gemstone dragon too, gemini, gemstone:)
(Cheesy joke, isn't it!)

elektraalpha
07-23-13, 11:04 PM
New type again. For real, please slow down. This game makes ppl get stress than being casual already.

HenryLucky1
07-23-13, 11:36 PM
I'm waiting for Virgo now (my zodiac)

Sumercarefree
07-24-13, 12:39 AM
I have given up trying to play catch. Still not able to breed so many and keep getting a lot of common dragons. Perhaps they should get rid of some of the common dragons, so we have a better chance.

Disel8
07-24-13, 12:49 AM
So is this the promised new habitat? Not gonna be out until Thursday now?

Got new habitat this morning!

07-24-13, 01:32 AM
Got new habitat this morning!

You must mean the gemstone habitat? Speaking of, we got one whole increase shortly ago. Big whoop! With a new one coming Thursday are we supposed to beg for a place to put it too, for two days, when wait four more for an answer?

mymummy789
07-24-13, 01:46 AM
oh crumbs!!!! Potentially 12 new dragons. TL, I rather think this will require not just a habitat increase, but an Island increase too!!!!

sunkalito
07-24-13, 04:36 AM
Guess the June dragon won't be out 'till next year! :p

Please stop releasing so many new dragons! Give us a chance to catch up....one a month would be more than enough for a while
I totlly agree! Or at least one zodiac dragon at the very beginning of each month, and then one other dragon two weeks after - IF they wantto release more than one dragon a month. I'd settle for one new dragon every couple of weeks, I have SO MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO - all the blacks (except night, lotus and hunter), kite and kitsune, all the stone and dino hybrids (just got the basic ones recently), craftables (TE, onyx, quartz, leviathan, knight), diamond and its hybrids... Eeeek!! Too mcuh stuff, waaaaayyyy too much stuff!! :(((((

I think i am forgetting something, too...lol

HenryLucky1
07-24-13, 05:13 AM
And Virgo dragon will be out next month!

HenryLucky1
07-24-13, 05:14 AM
Is this mean TL will release Sagittarius!? You know what I mean Dragon story art thread's followers!!

moostermine
07-24-13, 05:45 AM
Is this mean TL will release Sagittarius!? You know what I mean Dragon story art thread's followers!!

Yup! I know Henry! They should definately use our designs for it! Can't wait to see your cutie baby running around!

HenryLucky1
07-24-13, 05:51 AM
Yup! I know Henry! They should definately use our designs for it! Can't wait to see your cutie baby running around!

Yeah, they should use ours! LOL

montrianmaster
07-24-13, 08:07 AM
a lion dragon. cool.

teogionia
07-24-13, 08:25 AM
In 5 days is my birthday! What a big birthday surprise!!!! TL plz behaive good let me have this one for my birthday :)

One_Piece_
07-24-13, 08:29 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/a6106ad212c16bd7ee48fbc0a9194d2d/tumblr_inline_mqesw9PSo21qm7yoc.png

I think it's ugly, but ..... Pink and Yellow?

teogionia
07-24-13, 10:38 AM
its more likely to be red yellow, let me guess breeding time 12 hours

cquinn32
07-24-13, 10:40 AM
Probably shouldn't get my hopes up for Gemini lol. The way TL is they will probably release three or four of these and then remove them. Cool idea though!

nbella1414
07-24-13, 11:04 AM
Aww, I was hoping they didn't release another dragon this week since they released 9 yesterday.

Lol that made me laugh. :)

sand
07-24-13, 12:12 PM
Girl, stop it! You're on iOS, so you only got one. Androids got 9 stale-dated recycled extras (potentially speaking, anyway), and since they're too angry to try breeding them, it's like they got none.

What if this starts a trend of one dragon per month? Some of us will be relieved, thinking we have a chance to catch up. But not those power breeders who land their dragons on release day without fail. The ones with the complete collections will get restless or bored. Even the ones with endless fails will start to grumble because they will need something NEW to fail at.
We are never all happy.

sand
07-24-13, 12:43 PM
Now about this Zodiac habitat. It looks more like a prairie to me than either the pink or gemstone habitats. Shouldn't it be more ... I dunno... sparkly? Shouldn't it have stars and celestial orbs suspended over it? The cosmic and gemstone habitats have floating objects. Even the stone quarry has rocks suspended in mid-air (why?) This habitat is too earthy for me. What's with all the grass? It looks like a giant sundial in a PRAIRIE! And we've gone back to the Dr. Seuss trees. Oi!
Anyway, Leo looks good. It's a lion - can't go wrong with that. A winged, horned lion. Meh. In TL's view, that somehow makes it a dragon (sigh) Well the constellation bejazzled onto its body looks close to the real thing. I can't see it well enough.
I say either Light & Air, Fire & Air, or all three.

hatchlings727
07-24-13, 01:42 PM
aaawwww he is sooo cute, for I am Leo, birthday this sat. wow thanx tl I love the gift.

Olena
07-24-13, 02:41 PM
Girl, stop it! You're on iOS, so you only got one. Androids got 9 stale-dated recycled extras (potentially speaking, anyway), and since they're too angry to try breeding them, it's like they got none.

What if this starts a trend of one dragon per month? Some of us will be relieved, thinking we have a chance to catch up. But not those power breeders who land their dragons on release day without fail. The ones with the complete collections will get restless or bored. Even the ones with endless fails will start to grumble because they will need something NEW to fail at.
We are never all happy. Please, don't go there!
How many players "from day one" are here and still playing? It's not more than 30% - many have left and here is always many players coming to try this game .
How many players have ALL of the dragons? I'd say like a few % from all :) So, TL should look at those few players and make them happy by giving 2-3 new dragons a week or should they try to do something about most of the players that are frustrated about fail breedings, about many new dragons, limited dragons. It's really not fun to know that you should breed those dragons that TL wants you to breed and not those that you want to have.

elie2elie
07-24-13, 02:47 PM
I mean all these new dragons that most of us are unable to breed because its based on luck. So far I m unable to get the diamond dragon although I'm at level 102. I had made over one hundred attempts tried every single option and still no luck. I think the game is not fair at all. Some got the diamond in one try others did many attempts but nothing like mine. Many dragons are expired and I could not get them. All the new dragons buffff just forget it. I don't have any. It's so ridiculous and frustrating. just to let u know all my dragons are epic.

elie2elie
07-24-13, 02:52 PM
Another thing I want to mention that 98% of the quests I m unable to achieve its so frustrating. Imagine this I was breeding yellow and blue for rainbow which I could get of course and I have up. From breeding yellow blue you would never guess what got and not only once but about three time I got and island dragon that is green and blue how is that I don't know. Someone explain.

sunkalito
07-24-13, 02:53 PM
Now about this Zodiac habitat. It looks more like a prairie to me than either the pink or gemstone habitats. Shouldn't it be more ... I dunno... sparkly? Shouldn't it have stars and celestial orbs suspended over it? The cosmic and gemstone habitats have floating objects. Even the stone quarry has rocks suspended in mid-air (why?) This habitat is too earthy for me. What's with all the grass? It looks like a giant sundial in a PRAIRIE! And we've gone back to the Dr. Seuss trees. Oi!
Anyway, Leo looks good. It's a lion - can't go wrong with that. A winged, horned lion. Meh. In TL's view, that somehow makes it a dragon (sigh) Well the constellation bejazzled onto its body looks close to the real thing. I can't see it well enough.
I say either Light & Air, Fire & Air, or all three.
I kept laighing all the way through this post. :D completely agree.

However, I think the power breeders are, as Olena says, a smaller percentage of players and it wouldn't hurt them to go three or even six months with only two dragons per month. :)
We need to BREATHE, team lava guys!! Plus we are running out of room. Honestly it baffles me how they unleash so many new dragons in so little time - I mean, come on, ONE DRAGON PER WEEK IS MORE THAN ENOUGH PEOPLE - because it feels like we will run out pf habitats, or room, or BOTH and it's like they want the game to end soon D: no bueno!

sunkalito
07-24-13, 02:58 PM
I mean all these new dragons that most of us are unable to breed because its based on luck. So far I m unable to get the diamond dragon although I'm at level 102. I had made over one hundred attempts tried every single option and still no luck. I think the game is not fair at all. Some got the diamond in one try others did many attempts but nothing like mine. Many dragons are expired and I could not get them. All the new dragons buffff just forget it. I don't have any. It's so ridiculous and frustrating. just to let u know all my dragons are epic.
Level 119 and diamond-less. Trust me, you're not alone in this. There's more people like us! There should be a support group for people over level 90 with no diamond, it's ABSURD.
Atleast I only missed 2 limited dragons: witch and eclipse. Sigh. Oh, and Yin Yang and Leviathan but I AM hoping at another shot at them...

As for getting island when breeding yellow and air: the craftable dragons (ruby, topaz, quartz, sapphire, emerald, onyx, Tiger's eye) now have an extra element that influences their breeding elements, the GEMSTONE ELEMENT. That one usually breaks down (into water and forest) so do NOT use the craftables in breeding for specific dragons because they no longer act as pure elements.
This is probably why you keep getting island. Stick to water/air hybrids or basic pure ones!

elie2elie
07-24-13, 02:59 PM
I totally agree with u. We should be rewarded for sticking with the game at least make the breeding easier or give us the new dragons with very few attempts not 100 times and not luck. Guys I m so frustrated

elie2elie
07-24-13, 03:03 PM
Hi sunkilato. Trust me it was water and air and topaz and sapphire. That's what shocked me I thought I m imagining I couldn't believe my eyes I tried it again after two attempts and there u go another island

elie2elie
07-24-13, 03:03 PM
I meant not topaz and sapphire

sunkalito
07-24-13, 03:05 PM
I totally agree with u. We should be rewarded for sticking with the game at least make the breeding easier or give us the new dragons with very few attempts not 100 times and not luck. Guys I m so frustrated

You and me both :( i at least managed to FINALLY breed a darned dino dragon (seriously, I got THREE landworms during my attempts, are you KIDDING me???) and a second stone so I can hopefully get started on those hybrids, but i want kitsune soooooo badly (and mask too, but i tried for so long and had no luck). Oh well. They hate meeeeee.
At least I now finally have a whopping four small quartz. Yay(?) -.-

Oh well. We are going off-topic, but this whole thing of constantly throwing new drags at us and creating new elements with a click of their fingers - without finishing previous dragon families - is just a bit unnerving.

sunkalito
07-24-13, 03:07 PM
I meant not topaz and sapphire

Some people did report funky breeding with non-craftables, which to me makes NO SENSE. TEAM LAVA, WHAT R U DOIN'? STAHP! NOOOO, TL, STAAAHP!

I wonder what THIS new element will split into -.-

elie2elie
07-24-13, 03:14 PM
It will make sense once It happens to u Lol. I know it doesn't that why I m very upset. And more new dragons gave us a break already. Lets finish the piled up quests first at least 50% of them and move on to release new dragons. I can believe it almost a new dragon every day. Seriously. !!!!!!!!!!!��

cedkugedchgd
07-24-13, 03:16 PM
could this be the orange element?

doop01
07-24-13, 03:23 PM
Some people did report funky breeding with non-craftables, which to me makes NO SENSE. TEAM LAVA, WHAT R U DOIN'? STAHP! NOOOO, TL, STAAAHP!

I wonder what THIS new element will split into -.-
It will be red and yellow....12 hours.... ;)

sunkalito
07-24-13, 03:27 PM
It will be red and yellow....12 hours.... ;)

Don't even JOKE about it, you. :p

Honestly Ihope these aren't the oranges! Zodiac has a lot of variety going on so it would not be very fair to have such a "plain"-colored element.

doop01
07-24-13, 03:36 PM
Don't even JOKE about it, you. :p

Honestly Ihope these aren't the oranges! Zodiac has a lot of variety going on so it would not be very fair to have such a "plain"-colored element.

You mean you DON"T like the idea of a 12hr red/yellow?????
Actually I agree, I hope that they are all very different. It would make them so much nicer I think. I'm not too keen on the idea of orange for these either

07-24-13, 04:26 PM
I think these will be orange colored. Since we know there are 12 that could be involved, it would be nice to have more than just one, 3 or 4. But with these people anything uncommon is possible. So yeah, red/yellow and 14 hours.

tuskmage
07-24-13, 04:33 PM
I think these will be orange colored. Since we know there are 12 that could be involved, it would be nice to have more than just one, 3 or 4. But with these people anything uncommon is possible. So yeah, red/yellow and 14 hours.

Red/Yellow 12 hrs ;)

igames4me
07-24-13, 04:55 PM
So why didn't they just increase habitats by 2 instead of one?
Now on Thursday we will see posts begging jake for another habitat for a homeless lion

tuskmage
07-24-13, 05:05 PM
So why didn't they just increase habitats by 2 instead of one?
Now on Thursday we will see posts begging jake for another habitat for a homeless lion

We need island increase, with all those new dragons keep coming out. Not only habitats increase :rolleyes:

doop01
07-24-13, 05:11 PM
Red/Yellow 12 hrs ;)
yep....I can feel it in my bones..... lol

tuskmage
07-24-13, 05:14 PM

Why would TL wants to make it easy for us right? lolx

hamadrys
07-24-13, 05:38 PM
We need island increase, with all those new dragons keep coming out. Not only habitats increase :rolleyes:

Agree 100%. If it continues like that, all it's going to look like is a blurr of flying things because habitats will be so crammed and on top of each other. I will not destroy the decoration I worked so hard to accomplish. When I will have to build a new habitat type and I feel like I don't have the room anymore, it'll be on my secondary account which will become my "island #2 expansion".

moostermine
07-24-13, 05:38 PM
Red/Yellow 12 hrs ;)

Better yet! All 12 will be red/yellow with 12 hour timers!

tuskmage
07-24-13, 05:48 PM
Agree 100%. If it continues like that, all it's going to look like is a blurr of flying things because habitats will be so crammed and on top of each other. I will not destroy the decoration I worked so hard to accomplish. When I will have to build a new habitat type and I feel like I don't have the room anymore, it'll be on my secondary account which will become my "island #2 expansion".

My second account already fill up with dragons too lolx

hamadrys
07-24-13, 05:57 PM
My second account already fill up with dragons too lolx

Decorating is 75% of the fun for me. Now that I got it exactly the way I want and have no more clearing to go through...I'm going to have to fill my habitats first, then move on to Khalys Island (secondary account) and continue my collection there.

doop01
07-24-13, 06:22 PM
Better yet! All 12 will be red/yellow with 12 hour timers!
evil woman!!! haha! ;D

07-24-13, 06:54 PM
Red/Yellow 12 hrs ;)

You and the rest of the 12 hour guessers are so horrible, with the torture! Ever since easter came out ive hated that number. Now the Dino's are doing it to me again. No.....12....hours...

hamadrys
07-24-13, 06:56 PM
Just add it on the list for Diamond and Diamond breeding. Finally, that's all I'll ever breed, lol.

moostermine
07-24-13, 07:10 PM
evil woman!!! haha! ;D

They started it! I just predict the future! I don't control it! Lol!

igames4me
07-24-13, 07:39 PM
Just add it on the list for Diamond and Diamond breeding. Finally, that's all I'll ever breed, lol.

I used to luv that combo but then I kept on getting winter ... Got bored.... Now I'm getting magic lol

sunkalito
07-24-13, 07:59 PM
I used to luv that combo but then I kept on getting winter ... Got bored.... Now I'm getting magic lol

Hybrids from diamond and diamond? :o

ganodustin
07-24-13, 10:40 PM
i couldnt think of any possible combo for this dragon. i hope it's not red/yellow again.

aceblade
07-25-13, 09:24 AM
Where's Henry with the timer? heehee
:D

igames4me
07-25-13, 09:30 AM
Hybrids from diamond and diamond? :o

Opps sorry meant light

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 09:44 AM
46 minutes to go :)

dreamydragon02
07-25-13, 10:20 AM
I'm not sure I want to try for this one, so many bugs they haven't fixed yet  I'm annoyed that they keep releasing dragons and they don't fix the bugs.

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 10:20 AM
10 minutes and counting :)

teogionia
07-25-13, 10:31 AM
10 minutes and counting :)

1 minute... what combo are u going to try? I think it must be red an yellow

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 10:34 AM
2 million for the habitat

sunkalito
07-25-13, 10:36 AM
Well, it's out. I might buy the habitat to try and fit it in. Fffffff, figures they're gonna be limited, for a month i'll wager. Gotta start a-tryin'! But not before other people show results. :p kind souls with diamond x diamond combos who evolve and trade to see the combo. Thank you my lovelies! (In the meantime, i'll let that virtue rot in the breeding den. Ugh)

07-25-13, 10:37 AM
2 million for the habitat

Girlfriend, however do you find ways to get new habitats?! You're filled to the brim. Ill wait it out before I figure out what to do, to put an infinity in storage or not.

I think its red/yellow and 14 hours. Ill wait until this horrendous Dawntree gets out of the den, while everyone else figure out the semantics.

glitterbabies
07-25-13, 10:37 AM
no one knows the color combo or breeding time on this one??

yayacupcake
07-25-13, 10:38 AM
Girlfriend, however do you find ways to get new habitats?! You're filled to the brim. Ill wait it out before I figure out what to do, to put an infinity in storage or not.

I think its red/yellow and 14 hours. Ill wait until this horrendous Dawntree gets out of the den, while everyone else figure out the semantics.

It just shows up under "Featured" or "Habitat" as soon as the timer rolls over to 11:30 ( for me MST )

yayacupcake
07-25-13, 10:39 AM

Give the speed breeders so time, I'm sure they are burning away their gold to find the answer for you as you speak.

NouraMoh

When I upgraded all my blue and yellow habitats, I moved some dragons around and sold a black habitat :)

yayacupcake
Habitat takes 24 hours to complete...

teogionia
07-25-13, 10:40 AM

Nora will let us know, just give her 10 minutes :)))

sunkalito
07-25-13, 10:40 AM

Not yet, but soon we'll have news, i'm sure. :)

It just shows up under "Featured" or "Habitat" as soon as the timer rolls over to 11:30 ( for me MST )
For me it's 18:30 (GMT). But when people are maxed out, they still appear in the market? I thought it would say "limit reached" or sth

07-25-13, 10:41 AM

I had it popup too while collecting money. But I can never see a clear pic or the amount a habitat costs since Im at my limit. Since this is limited ill just to ahead and sell the Dino habitat I just bought. Not like Im getting baby bop and Rex anytime soon.

cedkugedchgd
07-25-13, 10:42 AM
the combo is black + yellow and the breeding time is 24 hours,

tuskmage
07-25-13, 10:45 AM

No! Gosh...:rolleyes:

07-25-13, 10:47 AM
Night/Gold......got a trickster brewing. Oh well.

cedkugedchgd
07-25-13, 10:47 AM
wohoo nora just leveled up!

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 10:49 AM
Air and Night
21 hours
But 24 gold to speed!!

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 10:49 AM
wohoo nora just leveled up!

Because of all the fails I sold :)

yayacupcake
07-25-13, 10:50 AM

Awesome thanks, looked up the combos for this and looks like it's a new unique timer:

Peacock Dragon 18 hours 18
Rainbow Dragon 14 hours 14
Mist Dragon 14 hours 14
Mindvolt Dragon 22 hours 22
Genie Dragon 8 hours 8
Trickster Dragon 18 hours 18
Bat Dragon 9 hours 9
Coral Dragon 10 hours 10
Wizard Dragon 22 hours 22
Aether Dragon 16 hours 16

lainy28
07-25-13, 10:50 AM
Just had 2 mindvolts!!! Will av to sit and wait now!!

nbella1414
07-25-13, 10:51 AM
Sheesh. I'm falling way behind on new dragons again!!

NouraMoh
I have no idea if this makes sense
I'm looking at the egg, the timer says 20:57
And my "Finish" button says 24 gold

dreamydragon02
This will take a long time 

yayacupcake
07-25-13, 10:52 AM
14 hour timer for me... already got Rainbow so this is a fail for me :(

sunkalito
07-25-13, 10:52 AM

Weirdness :/

yayacupcake
07-25-13, 10:53 AM

TL you sure are tricky, sneaking in extra gold....

teogionia
07-25-13, 10:55 AM
Black and yellow??? really?? I wanna cry :(((((

dreamydragon02
07-25-13, 10:56 AM
Do u have the Leo egg? Is that what you are looking at?

knj00
Air and Night
21 hours
But 24 gold to speed!!

Was yours 24hr breeding, on nest 21hrs with 24 to speed up? I'm sure mine was 24hrs breeding but is now 21hrs on nest (with 24 to speed up)

dreamydragon02
TL you sure are tricky, sneaking in extra gold....

what egg are you looking at? Leo egg?

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 10:58 AM
Yes! I never post my combo unless I'm looking at the egg
It's on one of my nests now :)

toyrus
Air + night and got 9 hrs, Bat i think. :(

Already i have Bat, but it's ok i can trade for black gem, i still need tiger.

But rainbow fail is better. Huhhhhh

dreamydragon02
Wow that's strange that the time changes once in nest, new rule I guess.

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 10:59 AM
Was yours 24hr breeding, on nest 21hrs with 24 to speed up? I'm sure mine was 24hrs breeding but is now 21hrs on nest (with 24 to speed up)

I think it was 21 hours breeding as well, sped it up for 24 gold
I can try again to make sure if you like

knj00
07-25-13, 11:02 AM
I think it was 21 hours breeding as well, sped it up for 24 gold
I can try again to make sure if you like

I'm trying to get another right now to check... this is bugging me, lol.

cookiefairey
07-25-13, 11:09 AM
The correct combo is air and night. 24 hours. Good luck everyone. It's my sign. Yeah

sunkalito
07-25-13, 11:09 AM
First try - 18 hours :( and i had just used 17 gold to speed up that blasted virtue...

knj00
07-25-13, 11:11 AM
The correct combo is air and night. 24 hours. Good luck everyone. It's my sign. Yeah

24 gold to speed up but time is only 21hrs. Wonder why TL making speed up more for this dragon all the other ones are normal??

sunkalito
07-25-13, 11:12 AM
24 gold to speed up but time is only 21hrs. Wonder why TL making speed up more for this dragon all the other ones are normal??

Maybe because it's limited edition?

dreamydragon02
07-25-13, 11:15 AM
Ok, I just spent 500 gold and no luck  air n night is not working for me lol, once more I just should have bought the darn dragon.  but like always I want to see if the combo works,  oh well, I'll wait for virgo to come out lol

cookiefairey
07-25-13, 11:16 AM
Idk. I know when I first bred it it showed 24 hours now my nest time is 21 hours and 24 hours to speed up I am confused too

kooky panda
07-25-13, 11:17 AM
Air and Night
21 hours
But 24 gold to speed!!
I grabbed a picture of your egg! I really love this one!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/b3155c90-a42c-4900-b103-982810168f97_zpsbc6f77b9.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/b3155c90-a42c-4900-b103-982810168f97_zpsbc6f77b9.jpg.html)

07-25-13, 11:19 AM
Was air always 3 hours to evolve, with 3 gold to speed up? It's been months since ive used this thing.

07-25-13, 11:19 AM
Idk. I know when I first bred it it showed 24 hours now my nest time is 21 hours and 24 hours to speed up I am confused too

This better not be a change coming for next months updates.

knj00
07-25-13, 11:20 AM

Me too >_<

I thought I would test some more. Have not got another Leo yet but I did get my second Dark Angel. :)

cookiefairey
07-25-13, 11:21 AM
Congrats on both. Knj00

pribakes
07-25-13, 11:22 AM
Me too >_<

I thought I would test some more. Have not got another Leo yet but I did get my second Dark Angel. :)

Congrats on da, what combo did u use?

dreamydragon02
07-25-13, 11:23 AM
Me too >_<

Air and night gave you dark angel? Or what combo was it?

ccflorida
07-25-13, 11:24 AM
Night/gold combo worked for me on the 2nd try, 21 hrs but 24 gold to speed up for me too. The same in the nest 21 hrs but 24 gold to speed. Now back to the rainbow, it has been the hardest one for me ever! Glad Leo was a quick one :)

knj00
07-25-13, 11:32 AM
Congrats on da, what combo did u use?

Air and night gave you dark angel? Or what combo was it?

Thanks, I used Gold+Night Elf :)

dreamydragon02
07-25-13, 11:38 AM
Congrats .

pribakes
07-25-13, 11:41 AM

Thanks dear will try that later, Im still trying for helios :(

cookiefairey
07-25-13, 11:45 AM
Does anyone know if we will get another habitat increase? Jake or kooky. ????????

amicacordis
07-25-13, 11:46 AM
Air and Night Elf, 3rd try. Android user.

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 11:48 AM
I grabbed a picture of your egg! I really love this one!

Always a pleasure having you over :)

dreamydragon02
07-25-13, 11:51 AM
I don't understand why I'm not getting this one, it's only rare and I spent over 500 gold trying for it? The same thing happened with rainbow, I think they put a lock on my isle so I can't breed new dragons 

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 11:58 AM

See ?! I told you guys it's 21 hours to breed and 24 gold to speed

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 12:00 PM

Talk about a fail!!!
Congrats my friend :)

knj00
Evolution time is messed up also... mine is showing 28hrs 3minutes to evolve and 24hrs to speed up.:confused:

IcePrince918
NouraMoh, Would you mind giving out your Id so that I can take a better look at your Leo egg in the game. thanks

cookiefairey
07-25-13, 12:04 PM
Which gold did u use for. Gold. Night elf????? Knj00

knj00
07-25-13, 12:07 PM
Which gold did u use for. Gold. Night elf????? Knj00

LOL, the diamond hybrid. They gold type (treasure dragons) can't breed.

amygdane
07-25-13, 12:08 PM
I have to get this one because tomorrow is my birthday!

cookiefairey
07-25-13, 12:24 PM
Lol. Oh yes the gold dragon. What was I thinking? Thanks

yayacupcake
07-25-13, 12:31 PM
NouraMoh, Would you mind giving out your Id so that I can take a better look at your Leo egg in the game. thanks

LOL our user names are our IDs, unless you are talking about Island Name... if you want to find out someone's island name and you don't remember, try to invite them again and you'll get "[Island Name] is already your friend."

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 12:36 PM
<<<<<< that's my id :)

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 12:37 PM

Woohoo happy birthday
Many many happy returns of the day :)

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 12:38 PM
Evolution time is messed up also... mine is showing 28hrs 3minutes to evolve and 24hrs to speed up.:confused:

Wow! Either someone from TL messed up or it's a new trend :/

erto90
07-25-13, 01:22 PM
Tomorrow is my birthday too!! Absolutely want this dragon!

mityaj
07-25-13, 01:30 PM
Leo is my sign too, so hopefully I'll have better luck breading it :-)

athena238
07-25-13, 01:38 PM
Yes time was 21 hrs. To speed up it was 24 gold.

nbella1414
07-25-13, 02:00 PM
Yes! Got it on the very first try!! So happy!!

nikitarolle3
07-25-13, 02:01 PM
Alot of 4 mist fails...1 wizard...1 bat fail using night elf/gold..when I used bat/gold first try finally 21 hours 24 gold to speed up so I'm guessing a Leo egg. I used bat and gold

awsumum
07-25-13, 02:35 PM
Air and Night
21 hours
But 24 gold to speed!!

Congratulations hun :). I'm trying my lil heart out, just getting aether and mist fails :( am so very happy for you love, and determined to get this one too!

SteveEG158
07-25-13, 02:36 PM
What sucks if they open the stables then I wasted gold...

coco1954
07-25-13, 02:59 PM
Got it. Second try with night/gold combination.

coco1954
07-25-13, 03:03 PM
Increased habitats to 51. So I'm full now. I figure they're gonna sell us islands for 25 million soon. It will give me someplace to spend my 60+ million. Lol. At least they took two of those off my hands with new habitat.

mrarfan
07-25-13, 03:21 PM
Anybody know what October's Zodiac is? Haha

wayneh23
07-25-13, 03:36 PM
Anyone else notice leo/gemstone takes about 12 possibilities out for tigers eye, even more reason to breed it.

hubbabubba03
07-25-13, 03:38 PM
8986 Baby Form

hubbabubba03
07-25-13, 03:38 PM
8987 Juvenile Form

hubbabubba03
07-25-13, 03:39 PM
8988 Adult Form

hubbabubba03
07-25-13, 03:39 PM
8989 Epic Form

kms899
07-25-13, 04:12 PM
baby form looks the best here.:p

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 04:23 PM
It's so cute :)

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 04:26 PM
Congratulations hun :). I'm trying my lil heart out, just getting aether and mist fails :( am so very happy for you love, and determined to get this one too!

Thanks luv :)
Sending you good vibes, hope you get it next try

*hug*

caketester88
07-25-13, 04:27 PM
Well, looks like my run of bad luck is out, not been able to get any new dragons for what seems like forever. First try with night & air= 21hr breed time :-)

bestmenolly
07-25-13, 04:39 PM
How do people get all these dragons? Do you all buy gold and speed up all the processes? I don't want to purchase gold so everything takes much time and now another new dragon. It's exciting but overwhelming a little.

hamadrys
07-25-13, 04:45 PM
Baby looks the best, I agree.

apehero
07-25-13, 05:07 PM
Cool what animal in the zodiac is it?

sunkalito
07-25-13, 05:09 PM
Cool what animal in the zodiac is it?

Leo. A lion. August.

wayneh23
07-25-13, 05:37 PM
How do people get all these dragons? Do you all buy gold and speed up all the processes? I don't want to purchase gold so everything takes much time and now another new dragon. It's exciting but overwhelming a little.

Yes the only way possible to keep up is with gold, breeding times are way too long to do it any other way.

swstar
07-25-13, 07:57 PM

you do not have to always have gold. I have successfully bred most dragons without it. Though for quetzal i used gold I didn't for any of the cosmic or other limited dragons so far. I concentrate on new possible limited to get them out of the way before they are limited. plus a lot of fails got me other dragons i needed. first i read posts to help with breeding then try. don't give up!

Dragonilis
07-25-13, 08:34 PM
Anybody know what October's Zodiac is? Haha

zodiac signs/symbol -

Aries The Ram Mar. 21?Apr. 19
Taurus The Bull Apr. 20?May 20
Gemini The Twins May 21?June 21
Cancer The Crab June 22?July 22
Leo The Lion July 23?Aug. 22
Virgo The Virgin Aug. 23?Sept. 22
Libra The Balance Sept. 23?Oct. 23
Scorpio The Scorpion Oct. 24?Nov. 21
Sagittarius The Archer Nov. 22?Dec. 21
Capricorn The Goat Dec. 22?Jan. 19
Aquarius The Water Bearer Jan. 20?Feb. 18
Pisces The Fishes Feb. 19?Mar. 20

dracoonic
07-25-13, 08:49 PM
that would be 4 extra habitats in total, I would like them in advance :P

btw I like this monthly dragon thingy, just dont make it too impossible to breed okay?

NouraMoh
07-25-13, 09:07 PM
Sagittarius here :)

stoogehunter
07-25-13, 11:16 PM
Easiest to breed new dragon in a long time. 3 tries air x night. Mist - bat - Leo.

sunkalito
07-25-13, 11:44 PM
Anyone else know Weird Al Yankovic's "Your Horoscope Today"? Or is it just me? Ehehehe

ganodustin
07-25-13, 11:47 PM
what? night/air = leo? i think it's going to be hard.
btw, if there're going to be 12 of them, the habitat should hold 4 dragons. i heard that some people are running out of space.

cedkugedchgd
07-26-13, 12:07 AM
i just got it from bat x gemstone while trying for tiger's eye :)

Oliver118
07-26-13, 12:20 AM
This is how out of date my dragon isle is. I need:
Kitsune
Rainbow
Dinos
Stone
Mythic (:o)
Gemstone
Leo
All gemstone dragons, in fact

sand
07-26-13, 07:22 AM
Anyone else notice leo/gemstone takes about 12 possibilities out for tigers eye, even more reason to breed it.

Looks like you're being misled by some third-party breeding calculator that's running on the INCORRECT assumption that if Leo splits to black-yellow, the black element will remain intact.
The black element can in fact split further so that Leo contributes yellow, blue and purple, instead of just yellow and black.
If that happens, Leo's blue can combine with Gemstone's intact element to create Sapphire, or combine with Gemstone's split element to create another Gemstone (2 dragons). Leo's purple can combine with its yellow for Genie or Trickster (2 dragons). Leo's purple can also combine with Gemstone's intact or split element for Aurora, Amethyst, Poison, Familiar, Night, Coral, Wizard or Mistmoth (8 dragons).
Altogether, those are the 12 possibilities that the mistaken assumption is taking out of consideration. There are in fact 31 possibilities.
Want proof that Leo can double-split like this? See the gemstone breeding thread where someone got a Poison from Gemstone-Leo.

penqueen2
07-26-13, 07:41 AM
I have the Leo egg but need a habitat increase to buy the habitat. Why is the increase usually 24-36 hours after the release of a new type of dragon? They should be at the same time! The habitat limit is the most irritating part of this game and will probably be the eventual demise of this game. Please increase the habitat by at least 1. Two would allow me to bring out my Infinity from storage. Housing 147 different dragons (Leo is only an egg) is difficult. Thank you for listening.

NouraMoh
07-26-13, 07:48 AM
I see on post #1 the breeding time is listed as 24 hours which is not really correct
Breeding time is 21 hours, 24 gold to speed it up
Then hatching time is 21 hours, 24 gold to speed it up

I'm still waiting for a Mod to confirm if this is by design, a glitch or a new trend!!

igames4me
07-26-13, 07:54 AM
I see on post #1 the breeding time is listed as 24 hours which is not really correct
Breeding time is 21 hours, 24 gold to speed it up
Then hatching time is 21 hours, 24 gold to speed it up

I'm still waiting for a Mod to confirm if this is by design, a glitch or a new trend!!
If that's true then I got a poison because it's showing 21 gold

I did topaz +hunter

hamadrys
07-26-13, 08:34 AM
Well, I got it on my secondary account...and I don't have the 2 million coins to buy the habitat. So...that baby is going to sit on the nest for a little bit. LOL, always funny how a low level island can be so lucky while I have to work so hard on Hamadrys to get something.

lollipop_rp
07-26-13, 08:50 AM
I wonder, I would never know the combo of the Leo dragon wiiut the forums. How would ppl who don't use the forums know the combos? It's just surprising to me.

belbar22
07-26-13, 09:15 AM
Well, I got it on my secondary account...and I don't have the 2 million coins to buy the habitat. So...that baby is going to sit on the nest for a little bit. LOL, always funny how a low level island can be so lucky while I have to work so hard on Hamadrys to get something.

You are so right. Weirdly I have more dragons and have much better luck breeding on my second account which is really frustrating.

Mani_Sari
07-26-13, 09:31 AM
I wonder, I would never know the combo of the Leo dragon wiiut the forums. How would ppl who don't use the forums know the combos? It's just surprising to me.

They visit people who have combos posted on their walls. Got Leo with Gold/Lotus, finally Lotus was useful for something, the Magic element was so dominant in past breedings.

glitterbabies
07-26-13, 09:59 AM

I have two RL friends who don't come to the forums and I usually tell them about new dragons.

had one fail that was a magic got Leo on my second try using Air/Night Elf

hatchlings727
07-26-13, 10:15 AM

Happy birthday mine is Sat.

knj00
07-26-13, 11:30 AM

I did topaz +hunter

It's true. I just got my second Leo and it is still 21hr but 24 gold to speed up.

sunkalito
07-26-13, 12:06 PM
Well, after a trickster and a coral, time for a mist. Sigh.

aaaceyaceee
07-26-13, 12:20 PM
First try for leo is a fail.. air + night = aether dragon..
Hope for better luck next time

cheryllemon
07-26-13, 12:38 PM
I just got my Leo on my first try! Yippee. This is a nice early birthday present. ����

cedkugedchgd
07-26-13, 01:19 PM
i just got it from bat x gemstone while trying for tiger's eye :)

WHAT THE?!?! my 24 hour breeding time with bat x gemstone turned out to be a topaz dragon :((

dala12
07-26-13, 01:31 PM
I tell other people too about combos... But I have no time to get all the dragons... But I want all the habitats with at least one dragon! I only do not have the gold dragon...

0w0Y
07-26-13, 01:46 PM
I get 24hr with night + air , hope it's Leo which is my sign too :o
1st try.

glitterbabies
07-26-13, 01:50 PM
I get 24hr with night + air , hope it's Leo which is my sign too :o
1st try.

24 hr or 24 gold?

the breed time is 21hrs but 24 gold to speed it up.

0w0Y
07-26-13, 02:08 PM
24 hr or 24 gold?

the breed time is 21hrs but 24 gold to speed it up.
I thought I saw 24 hr, now that I look again, it is 21hr. :confused:
Glad that I got Leo!!!

wolftiger1234
07-26-13, 02:28 PM
Wizard, trickster and now 10 hrs which I'm assuming is coral. Blah :( I'm starting to think this is going to take a long time :'(

glitterbabies
07-26-13, 02:29 PM
I thought I saw 24 hr, now that I look again, it is 21hr. :confused:
Glad that I got Leo!!!

Congrats!!

I pulled mine early out of the nest so I can keep trying for other dragons. Once I know I have something I tend to speed it up so I can move to something else...bad habit :o

NouraMoh
07-26-13, 03:58 PM

I did topaz +hunter

Yes I just got another one using DA/Air
I took a screen shot and it's 21 hours breeding time for sure

Not only that
The evolution time is all messed up too
My timer showed 28:03 hours!!! But 24 to speed
At first I thought I was seeing things
So I took a screen shot and zoomed in
28 hours AND 3 seconds!!!
Never had seconds before!!!

Something's weird is happening on my island :/

NouraMoh
07-26-13, 03:59 PM
Sorry! I meant 3 minutes not seconds :/

lmac10
07-26-13, 04:39 PM
I got my Leo first try with bat and air, hope this combo works for others :)

Shylore
07-26-13, 05:11 PM

Im with you. Although I did just get Stone yesterday, just can't afford habitat. I've just been bleeding coins. With trying to feed,heal,battle etc. I digress. Im so behind on dragons and have been trying to go back and get the ones I still wanted and fear they are going to pull em like Bubble! I do like the new Dragon though. Just that come on TL give us a break please. Maybe go and work on some of the current problems instead of so much design, improve what we have. TL are you listening?

amygdane
07-26-13, 05:24 PM
Woohoo happy birthday
Many many happy returns of the day :)

Thank you!
My bday wish of getting this dragon in the first couple of attempts has not come true. :)

athena238
07-26-13, 05:31 PM
Yes I just got another one using DA/Air
I took a screen shot and it's 21 hours breeding time for sure

Not only that
The evolution time is all messed up too
My timer showed 28:03 hours!!! But 24 to speed
At first I thought I was seeing things
So I took a screen shot and zoomed in
28 hours AND 3 seconds!!!
Never had seconds before!!!

Something's weird is happening on my island :/
I actually thought I was seeing weird but glad to see someone else with the same problem. Thanks Nora for pointing that out.