PDA

View Full Version : Problem with habitat increases

eboats
07-23-13, 02:00 PM
While I agree we need more habitats, we also need more expansion space for decorations. With as many dragons as there are coming out, it makes anything but just habitats stacked up next to each other. The decorations are a large part of what sets islands apart.

dragon1fighter
07-23-13, 02:03 PM
Then store your decorations not important dragons come first not silly decorations

yayacupcake
07-23-13, 02:18 PM
Then store your decorations not important dragons come first not silly decorations

Then why have them in the first place? We should all just have 1 congealed blob with dragons crawling all over it. Would definitely make it easy to visit people's island. Then you'd only have to play with the 1 blob and move on! Good idea!

dragon1fighter
07-23-13, 02:30 PM
Then why have them in the first place? We should all just have 1 congealed blob with dragons crawling all over it. Would definitely make it easy to visit people's island. Then you'd only have to play with the 1 blob and move on! Good idea!

Yes I think so too cuz I crash on players island with lots decorations

sunkalito
07-23-13, 02:53 PM
Yes I think so too cuz I crash on players island with lots decorations
Yayacupcake was being sarcastic I bet :p I for one really like decorations and it's a very cool part of the game, helps set islands apart!
I'm willinng to bet most games crash due to the ammount of dragons inside the habitats, and not the decorations.

Skip2TheEnd
07-23-13, 02:54 PM
Another island would be great, but could the game handle it, i'm not so sure. Also it's the large quantity of dragons on an island which will lag your game, not the amount of decorations.

dragon1fighter
07-23-13, 03:23 PM
Yayacupcake was being sarcastic I bet :p I for one really like decorations and it's a very cool part of the game, helps set islands apart!
I'm willinng to bet most games crash due to the ammount of dragons inside the habitats, and not the decorations.

I know lol I was being sarcastic back :P

yayacupcake
07-23-13, 03:24 PM
Another island would be great, but could the game handle it, i'm not so sure. Also it's the large quantity of dragons on an island which will lag your game, not the amount of decorations.

I kinda had the whole congealed blob thing going on for the longest time, never had issues navigating. Then I decorated... might have been the worst idea I ever had. Now it's a pain to navigate, I crash constantly on my own island and I don't visit my own island as often.

And I was kinda sarcastic, kinda not. The blob idea would help with lag methinks. But yeah, decorations are what set islands apart and make them unique.

aileeniweeni
07-23-13, 04:00 PM
Please continue your discussion in the Habitat Thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?38123-More-Habitants-Update-NOW-50!).