PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Habitat

cityfan
07-23-13, 11:26 AM
I have a cosmic habitat, and it is currently holding a single cosmic dragon.
I notice that the other cosmic hybrids have now been removed from the game.

My question is whether it is possible to add any other dragons to the cosmic habitat?
It seems a shame to have it lying vacant for eternity when habitats are at such a
premium....

yayacupcake
07-23-13, 11:29 AM
Be happy you have one dragon in it. One of my family has the empty habitat and that's it... such a waste.

eboats
07-23-13, 01:55 PM
All cosmics are no longer breedable. I would just delete the habitat and dragon. Not worth the habitat spot for one low income dragon.

kwhales
07-23-13, 02:19 PM
I have a cosmic habitat, and it is currently holding a single cosmic dragon.
I notice that the other cosmic hybrids have now been removed from the game.

My question is whether it is possible to add any other dragons to the cosmic habitat?
It seems a shame to have it lying vacant for eternity when habitats are at such a
premium....

So far, no other dragon can go into that habitat except the cosmic family (which are gone now). I'd keep the cosmic dragon and habitat until you have run out of habitats. TL brought back fireworks, and now quetzal. Who knows if they will bring back the rest for short visits. Maybe there will be a real eclipse and TL will bring back eclipse dragon (fingers crossed on this). Or another moon will be found near saturn and they bring that dragon back. We never know what motivates TL to do the things they do, so..wait it out a bit.

krissy5000
07-23-13, 02:22 PM
Maybe there will be a real eclipse and TL will bring back eclipse dragon (fingers crossed on this). Or another moon will be found near saturn and they bring that dragon back.

lol I love this! And same here re: eclipse. Also mistmoth, still mad about that one.

lollipop_rp
07-23-13, 02:46 PM
I don't even have a cosmic, so yeah