PDA

View Full Version : Game crash/ raid problems

kathrynm82
07-23-13, 05:24 AM
Dear staff

My Kingdom Clash game keeps crashing, over the past two days, it is not good during a battle, cos you lose all crowns.

Also I have included a screen shot of my warriors and archers attacking a building that had already been attacked and blown up, and warriors attacking a wall that had already been opened up. Very annoying!

Also I have many Neighbours with the similar problems, and are losing crowns too.

Can you please fix these problems.

FrozenTurtle
07-23-13, 10:00 AM
Sorry for your troubles! To improve your gameplay, you might try closing all of the apps running in the background. These background apps use resources which can cause issues with your other games.

Also, can you perhaps get us a larger screen shot regarding your attacking issue? Thanks!

bewbew16
09-16-13, 09:13 PM
My game crashes when I'm going into an attack the big wooden door will slam shut either before or after an attack if it crashes after I loose my game win and have to rebuild my troops and attack it all over again to pass the level even though I'd just beat it! Annoying waste of time and coin costs to rebuy an army?!

ktdlmnop
09-17-13, 10:44 AM
It's tough to see in the small screenshot, but it looks like there is an enemy archer (from the alliance portal) standing near the broken wall. Are your archers and warriors trying to attack that and it just looks like they're going for the wall? I've just never seen someone attack a broken wall in any of my battles. But I have noticed that when a building blows up, the troops will finish their animations before moving again... that part kind of makes sense to me.