PDA

View Full Version : Expansions needed

pun8
07-22-13, 09:14 PM
There is a need for expansions so that senior players who are maxed on wisp lanterns a well as other resources can spans and redo rate the kingdom instead of getting bored waiting for updates. There is nothing left to do so boredom sets in in unendingly making blocks and beams to no purpose. If not an update at least let us expand!!!

Hoping team lava reads this and does something about it. This should've a simple enough request to fulfill!

nan0165
07-22-13, 09:37 PM
I second that and raise you more walls. ( Been watching poker)

jimboser
07-23-13, 06:48 AM
More expanded area should equate to more walls around the kingdom, so these should definitely be tied together, as should any building limits. Maybe allow for an additional hatchery and stable, sawmill, etc, etc. It makes no sense to be an advanced player and not be able and still have a cap on buildings.

kooky panda
07-23-13, 10:57 AM
I could use some expansions! Getting a little crowded!

Moving thread to the suggestions and feedback forum.

jdelvalle1
07-28-13, 08:12 PM
This is why I've resorted from the very beginning to only have 1 of each building (except for my 4 towers & 4 pink spire towers & the 2 each resource building), but even with that, I have upgraded almost all my buildings to lv 5 & I'm not liking the way the royal points are looking. So I agree that with expansions we need a new royal point lv cap & wall limit. I have most of my buildings inside the walls, except for the ones that could realisticly be outside & it looks like one more building & I'm done.

ghjvcucjb
07-29-13, 02:25 AM
More expansions please! As someone else stated on the other thread, expansions to the water with goals and boats, trades, etc would be cool!

Rioviz
08-22-13, 03:04 PM
Yes we need expansions, a higher level cap and lots more quests! Love this game, but I'm close to completing the brand new quests and really there won't be much to do other than collect gold and max out the few buildings that aren't already level 5.

mamareader02
08-22-13, 03:56 PM
I definitely thought we'd get some room to grow today!

LadyKatja
09-16-13, 11:22 PM
I'm also wondering when we FINALLY get some expansion opportunities! For the senior player, I'm glad there are new goals (so at least I have a new goal ;)) but... I keep on deleting old buildings to replace it with new one to keep on playing... That's such a shame and it ****s the fun of playing as well (after carefully building up your kingdom!). I have so many things stored that I wish I could just expand and expand!

Please, please, please, give the senior player expansions dear Castle Story creator :)

sweetiepiez100
09-17-13, 03:36 PM
Agree and second all of the above. More expansion please. Why go thru all the trouble of buying the buildings if you haven't got enough land. Give me land lots of land to expand!!!

sweetiepiez100
09-17-13, 03:41 PM
As the song goes.. Give me land. Lots of land under starry skies above. Don't fence me in.......

Wollstonecraft
11-17-13, 07:39 PM
Agreed with you all, my kingdom is really crowded. I would love to redecorate but I have no space to move things around. And with the new quests to build pilloried, scarecrows etc, I have new things to place and limited room to place them. :(

my607
11-17-13, 09:23 PM
Expansion Expansion where are you. Please give us some expansions by the water that would be great. I can't do anything without some land . Enough with the turkey animals. Getting bored here again nothing to do except upgrade buildings and that's boring.