PDA

View Full Version : Is it me just me or has anybody else noticed this?

Angelus002
07-22-13, 07:42 AM
I have noticed that the game seems to know what you need then makes it hard to get the items. For example, When I start making enchanted potion or luminance potion I make a couple then the game makes scales next to impossible to get. So I start making something else that does not need scales it begins to make the items I need for new item hard to get and starts dropping scales again. Lol So I come to believe this game is alive knows what you want and makes it hard to get it. Lolololololo

Gardienn
07-22-13, 07:54 AM
Yes!

This happened to me as soon as I wanted to finish upgrading my school to level five. I was maxed on books, upgraded to four, then tried to get books and NOTHING would spit them out for days, and when they finally did, it was one every couple of days. Fortunately, I only had about 20 to go by that point thanks to leftover stock after the fourth level upgrade. And as soon as I got it to level five? Books right and left. GRRRRRRRRRRR

sdwombat
07-22-13, 08:00 AM
Yes!

This happened to me as soon as I wanted to finish upgrading my school to level five. I was maxed on books, upgraded to four, then tried to get books and NOTHING would spit them out for days, and when they finally did, it was one every couple of days. Fortunately, I only had about 20 to go by that point thanks to leftover stock after the fourth level upgrade. And as soon as I got it to level five? Books right and left. GRRRRRRRRRRR

I waited 3 days to get my final spellbook to upgrade my 2nd WS to level 5. I have received 20 books in the last 4 days, now that I no lo ger need them. The game KNOWS!!!

Cesar49
07-22-13, 08:36 AM
Definitely! Struggled for sap to make glue for the brewer's badge, now I'm practically swimming in the stuff. Mermaid scales were the same, but the little darlings must be shedding them again as I now have plenty - obviously because I've finished making lumin essence or enchanter's essence for the moment. THE GAME KNOWS!!

mikado86
07-22-13, 10:13 AM
Meh. Mermaid scales are always my most stressful resource. Mainly because I can only get them from ponds or wells and I have to like. Specifically look for them. While sap iron and whatever. You have the sawmill etc. I did not need scales that much... Then dragon came around eating 50 per poop and another 150 coal while at it. Making me neglect my possible expansions

raycholio
07-22-13, 04:44 PM
Not really. I would think it seems that way because you're actively waiting for it.

otgland
07-22-13, 04:53 PM
Yep! I need Troll essence - and not a troll can be found!