PDA

View Full Version : Stormies boutique on FS

edie62
07-22-13, 06:05 AM
:I would like to know who looks after stormies boutique on Fashion Story?
It's boring, always the same like someone can't be bothered with it. So if that's true why do we have to waste our time with it every day? Why is there a stormies boutique? The bakery one changes every now and then and I don't mind going there. So I thought I would ask.

AdorkableGeek
07-22-13, 06:47 AM
I think the design mainly gets changed to "advertise" new updates but to be fair Stormie is useful when it comes to requests.

For all we know it's just one person looking after the Stormie conglomerate so that's probably a lot of work itself.

Yasminitis
07-29-13, 04:20 PM
Stormies boutqiue should always be advertising all new updates so that we see it. It will make it more interesting and exciting. Please start doing that team lava, especially for us who play this game for being stress free. Make it interesting please and show us your concern

triztriz99
08-07-13, 08:48 PM
Stormies boutqiue should always be advertising all new updates so that we see it. It will make it more interesting and exciting. Please start doing that team lava, especially for us who play this game for being stress free. Make it interesting please and show us your concern

its all the victorian stuff..... what about that summmer theme! i liked when stormie had a big shop and different sections :)

mergirl96
08-07-13, 11:01 PM
Why has Stormie's store been neglected for so long? The same thing happened in bakery story but it's been updated now. Why not update fashion story too?