PDA

View Full Version : mastering a recipe

diamondesign
07-21-13, 02:43 PM
I've seen the information before but can't find it or remember now. I am trying to master my first recipe (candy cake). The number at the end of the bar, is that the number I am working towards? So, when it changes to a three I have just mastered level 2?

What about level 4? I know it takes a lot of baking. I had the 4 at the end, and my bar was 'just' to the end. I had the pop up that told me I had earned 4 chef hats and had reached pastry chef on my cakes. The number at the end is still 4 and the bar is still 'just' to the end. Beside the pop up, will there be any other sign that I have mastered the recipe? Is there another pop up beyond pastry chef with 4 chef hats?

islanddoll1
07-21-13, 02:53 PM
The number at the end of the bar is what you will be working toward. After level 4 is mastered you will get a popup giving you a gem and you will see the four chef's hat at the top of that popup. Otherwise, you can just look at the recipe and see if the number at the end of the bar is 4 and once the bar is completely colored it mean the recipe has been mastered.
Level 1- Cook recipe 8 times
Level 2- Cook recipe 15 times
Level 3- Cook recipe 20 times
Level 4- Cook recipe 40 times
There is nothing beyond 4 chef's hat. You can still continue to cook the item but there's no other reward beyond level 4.

diamondesign
07-21-13, 05:08 PM
Should the number 4 after the bar change to something else? I did get the pop up about the 4th chef hat and gem, but still have a 4 at the end of the bar.

oldcatpancakeface
07-21-13, 05:17 PM
No it will stay at number 4. Even if you continue to cook the recipe it will stay at 4 as that is the final level.

diamondesign
07-21-13, 06:38 PM
Thank you. Now I know I really am done with those cakes.

maguar
07-22-13, 02:50 AM
I think you've been playing fashion previously? So the number you see is the number you are on, not working towards and it's clear when you've mastered the item. Other TL games have the number as the level you are working towards which can make it hard to tell if you've mastered an item.

diamondesign
07-22-13, 04:32 AM
It would be nice if the 4 changed to show the recipe is mastered.

cherryberry9
07-22-13, 03:31 PM
I think you've been playing fashion previously? So the number you see is the number you are on, not working towards and it's clear when you've mastered the item. Other TL games have the number as the level you are working towards which can make it hard to tell if you've mastered an item.

Yea...fashion is totally different.