PDA

View Full Version : How long does a certain things last?

ashley049
07-21-13, 01:08 PM
Recently I have been wondering about this. There are foods, decorations, tables and chairs, ovens, and etc. that are gone. So when does a certain thing last?

graciessweets
07-21-13, 01:19 PM
Um could you be more specific? I haven't noticed really anything gone just locked if you didn't compelete the goal. Unless of course you are asking about LTO items or something.

rosewaterlily
07-21-13, 01:36 PM
They took away a bunch of stuff in January this year, some of the items removed had been in the game for well over a year and some only for a few weeks. So there's no set time of how long things are available.

islanddoll1
07-21-13, 02:56 PM
In Jan they removed all the seasonal items. Sometimes the items that they are about to remove will appear at the front of the design tab telling you how much days/Hrs is left for you to purchase it before it's gone.

ashley049
07-22-13, 12:40 PM
The items arent locked or anything. Anyone could buy the item if they have enough coins. I understand about the seasonal items but some items just are just gone. The items are not seasonal items or items for holidays. Theyre just a regular item. But thanks for the info so far.

cherryberry9
07-22-13, 03:30 PM
Could you tell us specifically what items are missing?