PDA

View Full Version : How do I assemble my deep fryer?

BabesSweets
07-21-13, 06:04 AM
Purchased a deep fryer and don't know if all of the parts have been gifted to me yet or not. Will it automatically assemble itself when I have all of the parts or is there more I need to do?

twospoons
07-21-13, 06:19 AM
When you tap the box, it will tell you to tap again to manage, and once you do you'll get the msg with what parts are still needed and the option to ask you neighbors for them. (And these requests don't count as gifts, so some neighbors will reply to you request and then gift you an extra!) Once you have enough, the manage box will say completed and you can tap the build it button, and voila! Deep fryer.

graciessweets
07-21-13, 01:22 PM
An important fact to remember is that you can only get 20 requested items a day so if you send item requests to 50 neighbors you can only get 20 back....the other 30 will stay out in the system limbo and clog it up. Send requests to your daily active neighbors that will accept them same day. requested items and gifts are separate, some neighbors will see your requested items in the news log and also send that item as a gift so you will get 2 of what you need right away. These neighbors should be cherished ;-)