PDA

View Full Version : Adding friends in BINGO

dontwake1
07-21-13, 12:16 AM
Half of my friends list does not show up. Is there another way to add?

ButterPanda
07-22-13, 11:48 AM
The only way to add friends is by using Facebook Connect in game. You can try force closing the game, logging out of your Facebook on your device in both your browser and the Facebook app (if you have it downloaded to your device). Then restart your device and see if that helps.

ohmgeeh
07-24-13, 01:14 PM
theres a group on Facebook where you can join to find friends.

groups name: Storm8 Bingo! Friends

Prestonhoyt
07-14-14, 09:22 PM
My FB friends list is only a partial list as well. I added friends today from the Bingo! Shark Party Storm8 group and they do not show on my list. I have deleted and reloaded my APP and completely restarted my iphone and nothing. Missing most of my FB friends list so I can't even invite friends and family that I know would download the app and play because they don't show in the app.

phone_trouble
11-10-14, 08:08 PM
I have this same problem, it started on Saturday. I play on an Iphone5 with IOS 6.1.3 and my wife plays on an Ipad 2, same IOS. We were friends for months, and then on Saturday she was gone from my list.
Their suggestions in email were of no help.
To Add a Neighbor: You can add neighbors with their Storm8 ID by visiting Menu (or Main) -> Social -> Invite Friends. If you haven't made an ID for yourself yet, it will prompt you to create one here. To find out another player's Storm8 ID, you can ask for it by commenting on a players wall, or by visiting the Add Me section of the TeamLava forums (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me).

To Remove a Neighbor: Go to Menu (or Main) -> Social -> Neighbors, hit the "Edit" button, and hit "Remove" on whichever neighbors you no longer want.
Unfortunately the add Me forum does not include one for Bingo.

kooky panda
11-11-14, 10:20 AM
I have this same problem, it started on Saturday. I play on an Iphone5 with IOS 6.1.3 and my wife plays on an Ipad 2, same IOS. We were friends for months, and then on Saturday she was gone from my list.
Their suggestions in email were of no help.
To Add a Neighbor: You can add neighbors with their Storm8 ID by visiting Menu (or Main) -> Social -> Invite Friends. If you haven't made an ID for yourself yet, it will prompt you to create one here. To find out another player's Storm8 ID, you can ask for it by commenting on a players wall, or by visiting the Add Me section of the TeamLava forums (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me).

To Remove a Neighbor: Go to Menu (or Main) -> Social -> Neighbors, hit the "Edit" button, and hit "Remove" on whichever neighbors you no longer want.
Unfortunately the add Me forum does not include one for Bingo.

Was this an automatic response you received after you sent your email? If so this is a general suggestion that goes out automatically when you use key words in your email.

You will know when a support agent responds, because they give their name.

If a support agent has not responsed yet, give if a few more days and they should respond to your email.

tnausten24
11-12-14, 11:45 PM
I have exactly the same problem mine started on Saturday too, I went onto my friends list to send tickets and request keys and all of my friends who currently have the bingo app are gone, only my facebook friends who don't have bingo were left with the invite button next to their name. Thinking maybe it was a deliberate act on the Shark party bingos part to get us to stop sending tickets to the same people and attract new people to their game!!

YahYahRedhead
12-04-14, 12:01 AM
Add YahYahRedhead

Jesssterrr
12-12-14, 11:43 AM
are you guys talking about the Bingo Monopoly game ( Storm8's Sharkparty) or is this another bingo game??
I play Monopoly Bingo on my iphone but I can't log in to facebook. I see here that I'm not the only one. I was wondering if it finaly worked yet, or do you still got the problem? I send a email to support@sharkparty.com but I read on this forum that most people don't get a response...

Hope anyone can tell me more info or help me out what I should try on my facebook or iphone

Greets Jessica

Bookgirl88
12-28-14, 12:41 AM
I need help. Can not log on throught Facebook. Can not log into my Storm8 account, can not add neighbors. What do I do

misscurlytops
01-17-15, 12:21 PM
How do I add friends? My friend list in the Social tab is empty!

jusnotfazed
01-28-15, 07:56 PM
My social tab is empty not 1 friend help