PDA

View Full Version : Thank you tl

standbg
07-20-13, 01:02 PM
I just want to say thanks for all the new updates and dragons....I know a lot of hard work goes into keeping this game new and exciting for all of us players.

dragon1fighter
07-20-13, 01:05 PM
Yes I want to say thanks too I like this new game I play

lolzillaz
07-20-13, 02:42 PM
If my dragons plop out a diamond at level 20 like dragon1fighter I'll start ranting about how thankfully I am =-O :-P !

J/K, keep working on parity and I have no doubt a huge wave of thanks will follow.

alyssafriends
07-20-13, 03:21 PM
Thank you for nothing TL..... Wow..they did this all in the name of parity? TL has made the gemstone dragons useless for IOS players so that everything is even on the platforms? I want to use an 8086 to play this game, can you remove all the graphics for everyone because my 8086 won't support the graphics? I hope there is something better coming that allows pink, black and purple to split less. I've spent plenty of $ on this game and going backwards does not make things better.

danni7788
07-20-13, 03:30 PM
Why are gemstone dragons now useless on iOS? Just because we have 2 ways to get them now? I'm super excited to get tigers eye, onyx, and quartz since I've been so unlucky it's highly unlikely I will get them through crafting. And we can probably put them in their own habitat now. I know it isn't what android has been waiting/begging for a long time now, but I think it is a start. These dragons are pretty and at least they are available in some way to everyone now.

danni7788
07-20-13, 03:34 PM
I just want to say thanks for all the new updates and dragons....I know a lot of hard work goes into keeping this game new and exciting for all of us players.

I agree. I think TL is trying. Despite the gold traps and annoying things that they might need to make money (they are a business), I think they are doing their best to improve the game. My brother is an app developer (not for TL!), and I see how difficult it is to put things together especially on the different platforms. It is just a game, and I'm grateful for any new content/releases they decide to give us. Even if it does seem like one new dragon after another and it is hard to keep up, I have no major complaints because at least I know I won't be bored any time soon.

alyssafriends
07-20-13, 04:17 PM
Why are gemstone dragons now useless on iOS? Just because we have 2 ways to get them now? I'm super excited to get tigers eye, onyx, and quartz since I've been so unlucky it's highly unlikely I will get them through crafting. And we can probably put them in their own habitat now. I know it isn't what android has been waiting/begging for a long time now, but I think it is a start. These dragons are pretty and at least they are available in some way to everyone now.

Gemstones were great because they didn't split all the time like other dragons!

mindymonkey
07-20-13, 04:34 PM
Someone stated in one of these threads a month ago to state android-kindle-ios user, i think we all should implament this. I am android and yes I get angry,but the thankfulness I have that we can even play this softwareDS on all of our devices says enough. i have also spent six months and a lot of money trying to get a unicorn which i just found out was ios,oppps a little mad. Anyway thank you TL I know your trying and there are amazing people supporting your company and all the players update eachother daily so I also say thankyou to people like henerylucky1 who keeps this game in check for TL.

igames4me
07-20-13, 05:03 PM
Someone stated in one of these threads a month ago to state android-kindle-ios user, i think we all should implament this. I am android and yes I get angry,but the thankfulness I have that we can even play this softwareDS on all of our devices says enough. i have also spent six months and a lot of money trying to get a unicorn which i just found out was ios,oppps a little mad. Anyway thank you TL I know your trying and there are amazing people supporting your company and all the players update eachother daily so I also say thankyou to people like henerylucky1 who keeps this game in check for TL.
Unicorn is not an iOS only dragon
You can get it on android too
Breed virtue and diamond

kurebiz
07-20-13, 07:22 PM
Gemstones were great because they didn't split all the time like other dragons!

So you can just choose not to use gemstone dragons, but instead, you're not pleased that now everyone can get it by breeding, just because it causes splittings for you? Wow.

mindymonkey
07-20-13, 08:04 PM
Thank you igames4me. Thats what I thought,but when I posted a thread Pony sent another thread stating ios only....lol i spent enough money I could have baught two,,,,,,,,,ding bat me. I hope the" " surprise will be in your favor as well.

kurebiz
07-20-13, 10:18 PM
Thank you igames4me. Thats what I thought,but when I posted a thread Pony sent another thread stating ios only....lol i spent enough money I could have baught two,,,,,,,,,ding bat me. I hope the" " surprise will be in your favor as well.

I believe the thread wasn't updated, because pink dragons were released to android only early this year. When the pink dragons were first released, they were iOS only, hence the tag.

alyssafriends
07-21-13, 11:07 AM
So you can just choose not to use gemstone dragons, but instead, you're not pleased that now everyone can get it by breeding, just because it causes splittings for you? Wow.

No... Because they have removed a good feature in IOS to fix a problem with android. I totally think they should have fixed the android problem but they shouldn't remove IOS features to do it. Wow....

danni7788
07-21-13, 11:35 AM
No... Because they have removed a good feature in IOS to fix a problem with android. I totally think they should have fixed the android problem but they shouldn't remove IOS features to do it. Wow....

They didn't remove trading and crafting for iOS.. Unless I missed something. Did they??

alyssafriends
07-21-13, 12:43 PM
They didn't remove trading and crafting for iOS.. Unless I missed something. Did they??

IOS still has crafting and trading. What they took were dragons that didn't split as much. We could use quartz or onyx and have a better chance of getting pink or black in the offspring. It was a great feature. To fix this TL should find another way to keep dragons from color splitting so much and make it available on IOS and android.

Here are two possibilities:
1. If you use super rares to breed you have a very low chance of splitting, if you use commons you have a high chance of splitting.
2. Pay 100,000 coins when you breed to keep colors from splitting.

danni7788
07-21-13, 03:28 PM
IOS still has crafting and trading. What they took were dragons that didn't split as much. We could use quartz or onyx and have a better chance of getting pink or black in the offspring. It was a great feature. To fix this TL should find another way to keep dragons from color splitting so much and make it available on IOS and android.

1. If you use super rares to breed you have a very low chance of splitting, if you use commons you have a high chance of splitting.

To my knowledge, quartz and onyx split just as much as night and virtue... my sister has them both and did not notice any difference whatsoever for them. I agree wholeheartedly with the second half of your post though- splitting in general occurs way too often and it would be really nice to have a feature that makes it more likely to get the hybrid you are looking for.

mindymonkey
07-21-13, 05:07 PM
I believe the thread wasn't updated, because pink dragons were released to android only early this year. When the pink dragons were first released, they were iOS only, hence the tag.

Oh so confused,but this games confuses me a lot.haha, i guess ill start tryingbagain,thank you so much!

mrarfan
07-29-13, 03:59 AM

Isn't the Boosted Breed now 12 Gold? It changed about 2/3 months ago :P

dracoonic
07-30-13, 09:47 PM
Isn't the Boosted Breed now 12 Gold? It changed about 2/3 months ago :P

boosted breed sounds like rip-off more to me. tried 4-5 times and all i got is common. ><