PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds....

Kevynsan
07-20-13, 09:13 AM
I try for Hunter, get a Troll. I try for Quetzal and geg it 2nd go. I try for Infinity and get it under 20 tries. I try Diamond and Troll hoping for Hunter and get a 2nd Quetzal. So I try Night and Quetzal hoping for a Hunter......I get Anubis!! I don't mean to complain about diamond hybrid fails, but when I keep getting super and ultra rare dragons instead of a rare....it's frustrating.

igames4me
07-20-13, 09:15 AM
Maybe you should slow down your speed breeding? Give your luck a break so next time you fail could be an island or magic

kwhales
07-20-13, 09:16 AM
I try for Hunter, get a Troll. I try for Quetzal and geg it 2nd go. I try for Infinity and get it under 20 tries. I try Diamond and Troll hoping for Hunter and get a 2nd Quetzal. So I try Night and Quetzal hoping for a Hunter......I get Anubis!! I don't mean to complain about diamond hybrid fails, but when I keep getting super and ultra rare dragons instead of a rare....it's frustrating.

I will trade you. You can get my rates, and I will take your ultras and super rares.

Kevynsan
07-20-13, 11:14 AM
I just want a Hunter. It's maddening

hamadrys
07-20-13, 11:34 AM
Kevyn, even though I understand what you are going through...let me congratulate you, my friend. You are in a golden luck right now, it is fabulous. Enjoy it! !! :)

Kevynsan
07-20-13, 12:18 PM
Kevyn, even though I understand what you are going through...let me congratulate you, my friend. You are in a golden luck right now, it is fabulous. Enjoy it! !! :)

Thank you Hamadrys! I'm beyond shocked at the sheer dumb luck I am having, and grateful. It's just making me OCD about getting a Hunter dragon. I finally finished all the pink hybrids (except Unicorn), and want to finish the Black hybrids in case they become limited. I may just need to start trying for Dino hybrids.....I have none of them except the original. I know you share my drive in getting Tiger Eye as soon as gemstones can be bred by android....oh, and Topaz!!!

hamadrys
07-20-13, 12:32 PM
Yep, we go for the kitties first :). You know, I got Hunter and Mask on my secondary account after just a few tries, but on my main island...they are still eluding me. I am sure you'll get Hunter soon. It's not a bad idea to take a little break and get back to it later. I am doing the same...getting some Dinos and Stones, and then I'll get back to Medusa.

alyssafriends
07-20-13, 12:33 PM
Hmmm...you could have the 10 islands I've gotten in a row trying for Hunter or Troll :)

Kevynsan
07-20-13, 12:36 PM
I get more new dragons as fluke fails (I.e. anubis, 2nd quetzal, most of my pink hybrids, troll, etc.), break time it is! I have an island in the den, and a poison on my 2nd nest; once they are done I'm switching gears.

Kevynsan
07-20-13, 12:39 PM
Hmmm...you could have the 10 islands I've gotten in a row trying for Hunter or Troll :)

Oh I have had my share of poison, island, Atlantis, and serpent fails. I have just sped bred thru some of my fails out of aggravation.

Kevynsan
07-20-13, 12:41 PM
I really wish we could trade dragons with neighbors! I would totally share some of my rare-ultra rare dragons!

hamadrys
07-20-13, 12:44 PM
Me too. I think that would be really cool.

lolzillaz
07-20-13, 02:36 PM
Best idea ever

doop01
07-20-13, 04:28 PM
Kevynsan, you have the awsomest bad luck ever!!! lol

maguar
07-20-13, 04:34 PM
Wow. Even though you weren't getting what you tried for, it's still something to brag (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?33816-Dragon-Bragging-Thread) about.

You can also check out the hunter thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47213-Hunter-Dragon-Discussion&p=555987&viewfull=1#post555987) to see how others are going trying for it.