PDA

View Full Version : Have they made it harder for colors to not split????

alyssafriends
07-20-13, 04:31 AM
It seems like colors are splitting every time now. Do you think TL lowered the probability of colors staying together? .... Night elf and Dawntree has resulted in 8 islands in a row

godofsparkle
07-20-13, 04:59 AM
It seems like colors are splitting every time now. Do you think TL lowered the probability of colors staying together? .... Night elf and Dawntree has resulted in 8 islands in a row

I'm guessing You're trying for troll, or hunter. If I may ask, what did You get last time before that 8 island in a row ? Super rare ? Ultra rare ? If so...next time i suggest You to breed fire with fire after for several times after you got yourself an ultra rare, or super rare to refresh your luck. It is common result for us to get a common dragon for several times before we can get rare, or super rare dragon again. In this case, I hope You will get what You're aiming for after that 8 island dragon. Best of luck !
P.S : this strategy is best if You have at least 2 nest ready. I'm sorry if You don't...

dragon1fighter
07-20-13, 05:23 AM
What this mean split? I'm new and don't know how can dragon split but sounds fun

alyssafriends
07-20-13, 05:44 AM
I'm guessing You're trying for troll, or hunter. If I may ask, what did You get last time before that 8 island in a row ? Super rare ? Ultra rare ? If so...next time i suggest You to breed fire with fire after for several times after you got yourself an ultra rare, or super rare to refresh your luck. It is common result for us to get a common dragon for several times before we can get rare, or super rare dragon again. In this case, I hope You will get what You're aiming for after that 8 island dragon. Best of luck !
P.S : this strategy is best if You have at least 2 nest ready. I'm sorry if You don't...

I'll try that. But, if it's pure probability it shouldn't matter what you bred previously. Yes, I am a mathemagician :) I think they tweeked the probabilities for some upcoming changes. I'm guessing they are going to "let" us play gold to increase our probabilities of not splitting (most likely) or have super rares split less often than commons (but this wouldn't get them extra gold buying).

alyssafriends
07-20-13, 05:46 AM
What this mean split? I'm new and don't know how can dragon split but sounds fun

The "complex colors" can split to their root colors. For examples, Pink can split to white and red, Black can split to blue and purple.

kwhales
07-20-13, 05:52 AM

Trust me. Its not fun once you have all the common dragons. Trying to get pink and black hybrids is a nightmare with splitting colors.

lolzillaz
07-20-13, 08:14 AM
Trust me. Its not fun once you have all the common dragons. Trying to get pink and black hybrids is a nightmare with splitting colors.

I'm still sorta confused how splitting effects the game. It sounds like it makes the game more difficult by randomizing the breeding results more?

kwhales
07-20-13, 09:22 AM
I'm still sorta confused how splitting effects the game. It sounds like it makes the game more difficult by randomizing the breeding results more?

It doesn't make it more difficult, just annoying. You breed night and forest and try for hunter. With night splitting into light and red, you can end up with love, laser light, fuzzy, pegasus, plus more. Too many fails due to color splitting.

dragon1fighter
07-20-13, 09:26 AM
But I got quetzal in the den and diamond never split when I use it with forest. I got forest dawn tree now quetzal so it never spit maybe split has been fixed? My diamond come from fuzzy and mindvolt and it don't split to mindvolt and fuzzy colour :)

dragon1fighter
07-20-13, 09:27 AM
It doesn't make it more difficult, just annoying. You breed night and forest and try for hunter. With night splitting into light and red, you can end up with love, laser light, fuzzy, pegasus, plus more. Too many fails due to color splitting.

Is it still split? I like night dragon to get it with red and light thanks I'm try it soon

kwhales
07-20-13, 09:28 AM
But I got quetzal in the den and diamond never split when I use it with forest. I got forest dawn tree now quetzal so it never spit maybe split has been fixed? My diamond come from fuzzy and mindvolt and it don't split to mindvolt and fuzzy colour :)

diamond doesn't split. It contains all colors so all single element dragons are a possiblity when breeding two diamonds together. When breeding a diamond with just one other single element, say fire, you get fire or crusader.

Splitting is about night and virtue. these are the ones that split willy nilly. What this new breeding surprise will bring, we only have to wait and see.

alyssafriends
07-20-13, 10:09 AM
diamond doesn't split. It contains all colors so all single element dragons are a possiblity when breeding two diamonds together. When breeding a diamond with just one other single element, say fire, you get fire or crusader.

Splitting is about night and virtue. these are the ones that split willy nilly. What this new breeding surprise will bring, we only have to wait and see.

And purple

alyssafriends
07-20-13, 03:24 PM
Is it still split? I like night dragon to get it with red and light thanks I'm try it soon

Pink splits to red and white
Black splits to blue and purple
Purple splits to red and blue

maguar
07-20-13, 04:25 PM
For more on colour splitting while breeding please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49659-Color-Splitting-Hard-to-Breed&p=594816&viewfull=1#post594816).