PDA

View Full Version : Level 17, "You've already expanded everywhere"

dreamytsoi
07-19-13, 07:47 PM
what happen? I cannot expand??
I get message "You've already expanded everywhere in the xxxx that is safe to explore"
here is my Monster Story profile
How can I expand my Island??

http://www.hkhta.edu.hk/image.png

maguar
07-20-13, 05:02 PM
If you're getting that message it means you've done all the expansions. As there are no more expansions you can't expand anymore.

pirilipipilo666
07-21-13, 06:00 AM
I got the same problem. Level 18 greetings pirilipipilo666

StevieSiew
07-21-13, 06:47 PM
I got the same problem. Level 18 greetings pirilipipilo666

same problem here... level 13

igames4me
07-21-13, 07:13 PM
This should be flagged over even though monster story is a dead game
Because no way are these low levels fully expanded ( checked first poster and he's not even expanded the main island)

Drgnh
07-21-13, 07:16 PM
"what happen? I cannot expand??
I get message "You've already expanded everywhere in the xxxx that is safe to explore"
here is my Monster Story profile
How can I expand my Island??"

I think we are all having the same problem here and we have certainly NOT done all the expansions unless we are limited to 4 expansions! I did my 4th expansion at level 9 or 10 ( at 16 now) and have not been able to expand since. After #4 all the expand signs disappeared and when I click on expand in the market it tells me I have already gone everywhere safe. I have encountered others with the same problem before coming here. I know at least some of us are on Android devices. ( LG Escape here} At this point I can't do very much more and I will be forced to quit the game only 2 - 3 weeks after starting!

maguar
07-22-13, 02:47 AM
I'm not getting this in my game but I have passed it over.

[S8] Regina
07-22-13, 03:38 PM
Thank you for reporting this! We are currently investigating this issue. :)

dreamytsoi
07-23-13, 05:24 AM
Please fix it. I am using iphone 5 ios 6.1.2
Played about at level 17, I cannot expand my land. And please don't say I've already expand all the land! I am only level 17 at that time! And now I am level 19, still cannot expand my land!

ButterPanda
07-23-13, 10:57 AM
This issue has now been fixed. Please force close your game and restart your device.

dreamytsoi
07-23-13, 01:16 PM
NO! Not fixed.
I can pay $8000 to expand. But around 1 min later, it return me $8000 with "PROCESSING" popup screen and NOTHING expanded

StevieSiew
07-23-13, 04:18 PM
This issue has now been fixed. Please force close your game and restart your device.

I can see the sign posts "Expand" now, click on it and select the are to expand, few seconds later, a message "out of sync" appeared and I lost the expansion. Even tried to pay with gold and got the land cleared but few seconds later again the message "out of sync" and back to ground zero. Restarted my device and tried it again, yet now it actually shut itself off after trying to expand.