PDA

View Full Version : spell shop

babiidollz77
07-19-13, 04:20 PM
Can anyone please tell me if the spell shop will becone avalible for android users,Talk abould singled out,Love the game but the same things availble to ios users should be given or steps being made to includ android users to the same bennifits ios users hve???Android users are missing out on alot here with this game we spend the same amount of cash and get nothing back in return unfair i think.

hamadrys
07-19-13, 04:26 PM
Probably not right now. Maybe in the future. As of now, they will make it possible for us to breed the gemstones though. The complete feature should be releasex next week.

kwhales
07-19-13, 05:00 PM
Can anyone please tell me if the spell shop will becone avalible for android users,Talk abould singled out,Love the game but the same things availble to ios users should be given or steps being made to includ android users to the same bennifits ios users hve???Android users are missing out on alot here with this game we spend the same amount of cash and get nothing back in return unfair i think.

The spell shop is basically used to craft gemstone dragons. It has some decoratons you can craft, cottage, carriage. But really, its not needed much anymore.

123cheri
07-19-13, 05:19 PM
N-E-V-E-R

Interesting side note: Your posts needs a minimum of six characters.

[S8] Elsa
07-19-13, 05:28 PM
Probably not right now. Maybe in the future. As of now, they will make it possible for us to breed the gemstones though. The complete feature should be releasex next week.
This is correct. Thanks for responding.