PDA

View Full Version : Neat stuff to have

Queenzod
07-19-13, 04:13 PM
So, new thread. This isn't really a suggestion list, 'cos its not like this would get implemented, and I meant to try to stay away from the "gems trap" type of stuff, but, what would a neato thing for your kingdom be?

I was thinking in order to start using wisp lanterns 'cos I'm maxing out, wouldn't it be neat to make a huge beacon that would take, say, 1000 lanterns. It would help use up excess coal and light the glimmer wood.

raycholio
07-19-13, 04:21 PM
I think it would be neat if, when upgrading buildings, their appearance changes slightly. Like little additions or flowers, or whatever.

fuyukimi
07-20-13, 02:10 AM
I think it would be neat if, when upgrading buildings, their appearance changes slightly. Like little additions or flowers, or whatever.

That would be neat! Not to mention it may give some of us a bit more motivation in upgrading buildings.

Cesar49
07-20-13, 10:12 AM
I want a swimming pool to use up all that water I have! I'm constantly maxed out, and then Sir Pigglesworth tries to give me more!

arale_norimaki
07-20-13, 10:26 AM
I would have enjoyed a midsummer bonfire with all the coal I have!

newzealander
07-20-13, 10:38 AM
I want a swimming pool to use up all that water I have! I'm constantly maxed out, and then Sir Pigglesworth tries to give me more!

I'm in the same boat with water, so wouldn't it be cool if it could rain in our kingdoms once in a while, and use some up? It could water all the trees and plants, and make the crops grow quicker, use some water up, and send Thurston running for cover so he doesn't rust!! Oh, and poor Sabina's hair might even end up in a tangled frizz again!

onemansmiracle
07-20-13, 10:58 AM

Yes,I need a place to pour my water..

BriarAvenue
07-20-13, 11:01 AM
Or the whole thing can change into sunrise, day, sunset and night-time based on the time zone we are in?
I think it will look great during the night, and may be we can have some night events, like catching fireflies?
Oh it will be neat too if the music will change accordingly, listening to same tune all day is kind of boring. (That's why I turned it off)

Queenzod
07-20-13, 11:08 AM
Ooo! Rain and fireflies! Two things we don't get enough of here in Colorado. Excellent ideas!

arale_norimaki
07-20-13, 11:16 AM
Couldn't we release all the faerie in a jar that we have? This would be beautiful!!

Gardienn
07-20-13, 01:40 PM
I want a Space Alicorn. And pitchforks.

cheryllemon
07-20-13, 02:07 PM

That is a great idea. Maybe you should do a poll or something so TL will consider it.

cheryllemon
07-20-13, 02:08 PM
That's a cool idea. It would be a nice feature to the game.

cheryllemon
07-20-13, 02:10 PM
Or the whole thing can change into sunrise, day, sunset and night-time based on the time zone we are in?
I think it will look great during the night, and may be we can have some night events, like catching fireflies?
Oh it will be neat too if the music will change accordingly, listening to same tune all day is kind of boring. (That's why I turned it off)

I love this forum. You guys have some really great ideas. This is my favorite one. TL needs to take some notes!

Cesar49
07-20-13, 02:20 PM
Couldn't we release all the faerie in a jar that we have? This would be beautiful!!

I've been campaigning for the release of the fairies for months - I even posted a thread 'Cruelty to fairies'. I've about 40 now, and we're having a heat wave so the poor things are in a very poor state!

Oliver118
07-28-13, 12:37 AM

My pond has dried out, I believe my kingdom is suffering a severe drought. My citizens are suffering from the cold as well, unfortunately cows aren't helping by refusing to give me Hides, on the contrary my Stable is giving me plenty of Hides that I don't even need. However I have Red Petals galore, maybe we could have a Rosy House! That would be neat!

chrisukrules
07-28-13, 03:33 AM
That would be so cool, maybe the buildings could light up too. The lanterns could as well.

homegrown234
07-28-13, 04:48 PM
Should be able to to put a moat around the castle and a drawbridge.
Should be able to exceed 100 count on items
Energy should be 50 for long time players
There should not be limits on walls
Gems should be easier to get either through other game downloads or trading cash.....
New animals.....maybe horses, dogs, rooster.

homegrown234
07-28-13, 04:49 PM
Gifts should be atleast 5 a day
Energy from friends should be 20 a day not 10
More items in decoration category

homegrown234
07-28-13, 04:50 PM
Should be able to buy some supplies at a store you build for money.