PDA

View Full Version : help please!

sherry1963
07-19-13, 02:43 PM
there is a player named tulip that keeps on posting nasty names on my wall. she floods my wall that I'm not able to keep up on deleting them. what can I do??

nmishii
07-19-13, 02:51 PM
send an email to support@teamlava.com with her storm8 id if you know it, your storm8 id, both restaurant names, and screenshots if possible.

She loves it when you are reacting to her posts and gets a thrill out of replacing the deleted posts. Ignore her. And don't post on her wall. Your neighbors should understand that you are being harassed.

sherry1963
07-19-13, 02:56 PM
thank you! I haven't been posting on her wall. I figured it was probably a child. I did email teamlava but I don't know her id. I don't know how to screen shot but I won't be deleting them. thanks again for your help!

nmishii
07-19-13, 03:09 PM
I had someone post inappropriately on my wall and a few other people's walls about a month ago. We didn't know her id, but TL was able to find her farm, I guess from her posts on our walls. So they can find her. When TL is done they should clean up your wall for you and reply to your email, at least they did that for me. Good luck.

[S8] Elsa
07-19-13, 03:34 PM
Sorry to hear about that! Please report in game behavior to our Support team at support@teamlava.com. Kindly include your Storm8 ID, the ID of the offender, and a screenshot or copy of the inappropriate content. Thanks!