Bistro Table - 2 gems
Bistro Chair - 18,000 coins
Colorful Clock - 31,000 coins
Bedded Red Lilies - 9 gems
French Cafe Bike - LTO - 25 gems
French Cafe (wallpaper) - 8,000 coins
Cafe (tile) - 1 gem
Glassed Counter - 50,000 coins

Regular Grill - Escargots with Lamb - 8 hours - costs 1,330 - makes 1,225 plates - 137 xp - makes 4,900 coins

Regular Oven - Smoked Salmon Potato - 4 hours - costs 1,240 - makes 1,025 plates - 73 xp - makes 4,100 coins

New Teaser!

Looking for a cozy look for your restaurant?
http://i.imgur.com/6T7ydPN.png

Place the new Bistro Chair and Table in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!

http://media.tumblr.com/5ab20295e89fb639b2cf6184d0fd294a/tumblr_inline_mqesvhyWNW1qm7yoc.png
Bonjour! Let’s take a relaxing stroll through the cobblestone streets of France. Turn your shop into a lively cafe with French Cafe Wallpaper and Cafe Tiles in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Your customers will enjoy these new items:
Smoked Salmon Potato
French Cafe Bike
Colorful Clock
Wood Potted Flower

MizCricket
07-19-13, 08:16 PM
Oooh, that's nice! Can't wait to see what else we get to go with it! :-)

pipipooh1977
07-19-13, 08:23 PM
Yes, yes, yes.....liken it so far! Looking forward to the rest! :)

bigbux3
07-19-13, 08:24 PM
How nice, an update on my birthday!

I hope this update doesn't disappoint! I really like like the tables!!!

Oliver118
07-20-13, 12:00 AM
Wow, they look cool!

cynrgb7925
07-20-13, 07:48 AM
:ocant wait

cherryberry9
07-20-13, 09:42 AM
I'm the only one that doesn't like it. We've already had bistro stuff and I don't want no more.

AdorkableGeek
07-20-13, 12:24 PM
^No. I'm still waiting for *the* furniture to use in my restaurant. I was going to use the origami table and chair when I reached the level but it camouflages with my tiles XD

minidemon88
07-20-13, 11:03 PM

Happy birthday in advance! XD Regarding the teaser, I do like the chair. Looking forward for more bistro related items!

bigbux3
07-20-13, 11:10 PM
Happy birthday in advance! XD Regarding the teaser, I do like the chair. Looking forward for more bistro related items!

Thank you very much!

I'm hoping this update will be a really good one!

lotuskat
07-22-13, 07:29 AM
Ooo, classy! I like it!

sugarshack29
07-22-13, 10:35 AM
It doesn't seem like the table and chair match that well. Think I'll pass on this one.

LGO217
07-22-13, 12:41 PM
I like the table but the chair looks out of place. They don't compliment each other. Sorry TL, but you guys need to fix that chair. Last week I posted a French theme suggestion and did suggest bistro tables and chairs but the chair if way off. Are we starting to see the beginning items for the French theme I suggested?

Green400
07-23-13, 07:34 AM
are you going to be able to purchase with coins? It is hard when you have to use gems to purchase items, when you don't have a lot.

bigbux3
07-23-13, 03:54 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/oh4ky0.png

Even though there isn't an item that I would really really want, I love this update!
It's about time a French Bistro theme comes to Restaurant Story!

I really like the tables and chairs and wallpaper! I hope they're coins!!!

Em_storm
07-23-13, 04:12 PM

Happy birthday! :)

I really like the tables too. Which probably means they're gems, ha.

bigbux3
07-23-13, 04:20 PM
Happy birthday! :)

I really like the tables too. Which probably means they're gems, ha.

Aw thank you!

I might buy a couple if they're for 1 gem each.

Hopefully this update will come with a set of goals. If so, since it's a French theme, maybe Jean Pierre will be making an appearance. Who knows!

07-23-13, 04:47 PM
I was too lazy to post a pic when I saw this on the blog.

Paging, CloudDivine.......

We are going (pretend) to France Girl! Ill bring the baguettes if you get us some nice Latte. I hope they pester us to pieces with French items. I've been hoping and dreaming for something different. I was always jealous of the items from bakery that I wish I could put in restaurant. Oh pretty please give us an Eiffel Tower! And some nice bread baskets, a nice CaPP machine, some creole dishes. Anything! Yay, for no more Chinese buffet items!

The summer interns must have been students who took a different foreign language elective other than mandarin. I love the asian decor, don't get me wrong, but gosh, it had been done to death for months and months and months.

The swedish items were blah! I couldn't even make myself get the white hutch or a flag to represent my fianc?e. It was horrible. A moose?! Seriously? Anyways, yay for the update! I'm redoing my entire shop.

cherryberry9
07-23-13, 06:19 PM

We are going (pretend) to France Girl! Ill bring the baguettes if you get us some nice Latte. I hope they pester us to pieces with French items. I've been hoping and dreaming for something different. I was always jealous of the items from bakery that I wish I could put in restaurant. Oh pretty please give us an Eiffel Tower! And some nice bread baskets, a nice CaPP machine, some creole dishes. Anything! Yay, for no more Chinese buffet items!

The summer interns must have been students who took a different foreign language elective other than mandarin. I love the asian decor, don't get me wrong, but gosh, it had been done to death for months and months and months.

The swedish items were blah! I couldn't even make myself get the white hutch or a flag to represent my fianc?e. It was horrible. A moose?! Seriously? Anyways, yay for the update! I'm redoing my entire shop.

Now that I see the rest of the update...it doesn't look to bad!

chewytwix
07-23-13, 06:42 PM
Yessssss, good job TL!!

pipipooh1977
07-23-13, 07:29 PM
I think I like this...it looks very neat! I hope not for gems...but won't hold my breath...........!

tennysonrobin
07-23-13, 08:24 PM
plz no gems, I have only 13g and this update seems to be so cute with the bicycle and floor tiles

07-23-13, 09:32 PM
Free gold alert! There is a summer version is pet shop story. I'm about to download that and dragon rainbow to gather up my free goodies. Hopefully I am can master something too I'm anticipation. If the tables are gems I'd be bummed.

Oliver118
07-23-13, 10:41 PM
I'm the only one that doesn't like it. We've already had bistro stuff and I don't want no more.

But this isn't Modern Bistro, this is French cafe!

OnCloudDivine
07-23-13, 10:59 PM

Ohmigosh, I've been out to market all day and had no idea of our travel plans 'til now...good thing I never come home from the market without nice Latte and macarons all around!! Framboise, chocolat, d'orange... would DIE to have a macaron tower in my restaurant under an Eiffel Tower ♥_♥ Look at that cute bicycle blending into the wallpaper! Totally getting a cruiser bike tomorrow IRL; along with this French update, I'm having un caf? li?geois to celebrate! Sooo refreshing to celebrate another culture in Restaurant.

minidemon88
07-24-13, 01:40 AM
Hopefully the wallpaper and the floor tile would be for coins! *finger crossed* Could the bike be a LTO this week? Hmmm~ 24 gems anyone? XD

sanya87
07-24-13, 01:40 AM
i love love love this! especially since i live in france now :D hope it will continue next week too! merci beacoup team lava :D

sanya87
07-24-13, 01:44 AM
uups merci beaucoup, i will never learn to write french properly lol. it would be so nice if we get some items related to paris, there are so many things they can make...

LalaSmooth
07-24-13, 02:17 AM
Love this!!!

LBXodin123
07-24-13, 04:11 AM
Hope it will come with a set of goals.
And not too much coins (/ gems )
Like the Cruise Ship goals that I can't finish.I use about 1234000 coins although I didn't finish it

greygull
07-24-13, 11:06 AM
Bistro Table - 2 gems
Bistro Chair - 18,000 coins
Colorful Clock - 31,000 coins
Bedded Red Lilies - 9 gems
French Cafe Bike - LTO - 25 gems
French Cafe (wallpaper) - 8,000 coins
Cafe (tile) - 1 gem
Glassed Counter - 50,000 coins

Regular Grill - Escargots with Lamb - 8 hours - costs 1,330 - makes 1,225 plates - 137 xp - makes 4,900 coins

Regular Oven - Smoked Salmon Potato - 4 hours - costs 1,240 - makes 1,025 plates - 73 xp - makes 4,100 coins

-added to post 1-

bigbux3
07-24-13, 11:06 AM
NO!
The tables are for 2 gems! and the bike is 25 gems, and the flowers are 8!

Luckily the counters are 50,000 coins. But there are no goals.

pipipooh1977
07-24-13, 11:12 AM
Too many gem items...geez TL!!!!!!!!!! I only got the bike....not spending more gems on the rest! Ridiculous!

bigbux3
07-24-13, 11:28 AM
I expected totally different prices, and not so many gem items!

I'm disappointed about the weekly updates for today. :( I thought this one would be better.

And in the Market, the picture shows the Glassed Counter shiny! But when I place one in my restaurant, it's dull as can be! I want it shiny! It looks better that way!

OnCloudDivine
07-24-13, 11:28 AM
Totally nabbed that bike! IT LOOKS ADORABLE with both the may basket and picnic box items. IN LOVE ~♥~

minidemon88
07-24-13, 12:26 PM
Missed it by 1 gem. >_< Am I the only one who's not so into the bike? :p Luckily the wallpaper is up for coins. Yay! Time to plaster them all over my restaurant!

chewytwix
07-24-13, 12:33 PM
Wow this got less exciting so quickly

bigbux3
07-24-13, 12:51 PM
Wow this got less exciting so quickly

It certainly did.

bobbyrae
07-24-13, 01:00 PM
Man I wish I could get that wallpaper in my bakery! :) And those chairs too.

chewytwix
07-24-13, 01:07 PM
The bedded lilies should be 5 gems. The bike should be 15 gems. I saved my gems forever!!!! I was so good.
I might as well keep saving until the holidays

aileeniweeni
07-24-13, 05:05 PM
i went for the bike LTO because i think it's cuter than most 4th place prizes, and they're about the same price. And i agree with comment above, looks great with the picnic box items! i also like the new recipes... making me hungry! :p

07-24-13, 06:57 PM
Oh boo! The tables are gems. I need about five more gems for the LTO. Guess ill have to stomach this gross grill recipe, that I didnt know was there, to just hurry and get the gems. When this trash is finished I'm clearing my counters. I love everything so far.

Though I agree, the potted flowers should be about four gems less. I'd maybe have gotten a bunch of them with a gem sale. 9 gems? No way. I can't wait to see what the box will look like. If no primary colors I'd be a happy camper.

sanya87
07-25-13, 06:03 AM
too much things for gems, but at least there are new recipes so we can earn them!

kianebakes
07-25-13, 06:55 AM
Yay, for no more Chinese buffet items!

That's because the games you've been enjoying were brought to you by them. Embrace it.

I'm liking the reactions here compared to that other place lol. Too bad for all the gem items that brought the mood down.

Nice to see what a non-heinous update looks like.

lotuskat
07-25-13, 08:47 AM
LOL, escargot again! I was hoping for French Onion Soup, Vichyssoise, or maybe ratatouille.

cherryberry9
07-25-13, 02:25 PM
Ya this French theme could see lots of cute recipes.

Oliver118
07-29-13, 01:43 AM
Everything apart from the French Cafe Bike, which is limited, unlocks at level 54-56. I do not have access to any of the content on either of my accounts as on one I am on level 38 or 39, can't remember, but I know I am under level 40 as I have not got Cruise Ship goals and on the other one, which I just started on, I am level 7.

Oliver118
07-29-13, 01:44 AM
By the way, there's also Smoked Salmon Potato.