PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Update - July 22nd 2013 - Gemstone Dragon

Pages : [1] 2

dapplefur
07-19-13, 02:27 PM

Your island is in awe, as a new Dragon gleams in the sky! Get the new Gemstone Dragon and see what other marvels you can have in Dragon Story!

Your island is in awe, as a new Dragon gleams in the sky!
http://i.imgur.com/xQ63rlN.gif

Get the new Gemstone Dragon and see what other marvels you can have in Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/dragonstoryapp)!

This is the big surprise you have all been waiting for! With this Dragon, you will now be able to breed any Gemstone Dragon on any device!

Forest/Sapphire 12 hrs

Water and forest. 12 hours in my nest right now. Good luck.

It's also craftable for a large blue and a large green.

8901 Baby Form.

8902 Juvenile Form.

8903 Adult Form

8904 Epic Form.

hamadrys
07-19-13, 02:30 PM
I can't see the picture...

dapplefur
07-19-13, 02:30 PM
ugh. photobucket doesn't like me today.

[LINK]8862

aceblade
07-19-13, 02:31 PM
Why hello, Coral. We meet again.
:P

deamon506
07-19-13, 02:32 PM
I don't even want it because it's coral based.

hamadrys
07-19-13, 02:32 PM
So this guy will be the base for all gemstone dragons breeding, as Knj00 said. That is interesting. I like him a lot :)

dapplefur
07-19-13, 02:34 PM
So this guy will be the base for all gemstone dragons breeding, as Knj00 said. That is interesting. I like him a lot :)

me too. he's so pretty.

bigbux3
07-19-13, 02:35 PM
I don't understand what PikaSquirrel wrote.
How does this dragon work? And can I expect to get or breed one?

tuskmage
07-19-13, 02:39 PM
So If someone want to get the Tiger's eye they better have the bat dragon ready. Gemstone/Bat = Tiger's eye. This going to be fun.

hamadrys
07-19-13, 02:42 PM
So If someone want to get the Tiger's eye they better have the bat dragon ready. Gemstone/Bat = Tiger's eye. This going to be fun.
Got the Bat.
What do I need for Topaz ?

danni7788
07-19-13, 02:42 PM

I was thinking this, but could you also get it with topaz/night?

danni7788
07-19-13, 02:43 PM
Oops that would be iOS (which I am but still don't have tigers eye)

Disel8
07-19-13, 02:48 PM
Can't wait! Alot of new Dragons for Android.Things are looking up for a change.

krissy5000
07-19-13, 02:52 PM
Argh not Coral again

igames4me
07-19-13, 02:53 PM
I wonder how we get gemstone dragon

knj00
07-19-13, 02:56 PM
I was thinking this, but could you also get it with topaz/night?

Yes for iOS currently you should be able to breed Topaz+Night and get Tiger's Eye... along with 27 other possible outcomes. :)

knj00
07-19-13, 02:59 PM
I think to breed the Gemstone Dragon we will need to breed Blue/Green.

The gemstone type seems to be adding blue/green to the pool. If this new type works like all the new types do it splits to its base colors... so blue/green.

tuskmage
07-19-13, 03:01 PM
Got the Bat.
What do I need for Topaz ?

Gemstone/Air = Topaz I believe. I think before you have any of the gamestone dragon. The up coming new gemstone dragon is the gate to them all.

tuskmage
07-19-13, 03:04 PM
Just think of the new gemstone dragon = a diamond dragon the rest are the hybrids of it.

hamadrys
07-19-13, 03:06 PM
Just think of the new gemstone dragon = a diamond dragon the rest are the hybrids of it.
Awesome. That makes perfect sense.

doop01
07-19-13, 03:06 PM
woohoo! a new bouncy head!! I knew you would like this one :)

wayneh23
07-19-13, 03:07 PM
I hope we can buy it with coins.i am over ridiculous fail times.

hamadrys
07-19-13, 03:08 PM
I am busted! Lol

cheryllemon
07-19-13, 03:10 PM
Yes!!! I can't wait to get this and TE!!

picklylily
07-19-13, 03:18 PM

The gemstone type seems to be adding blue/green to the pool. If this new type works like all the new types do it splits to its base colors... so blue/green.

Oh, the island fails. Lol :3
I shouldn't even have bothered trying Gold/Onyx. Lol

tuskmage
07-19-13, 03:21 PM

I believe we could get Gemstone from Diamond/Diamond too ;)

knj00
07-19-13, 03:23 PM

Yes that is true..... I need another Diamond. :)

rainbowbbycakes
07-19-13, 03:23 PM
More like blue, light, pink

hamadrys
07-19-13, 03:27 PM
I like this idea, Tusky.

kwhales
07-19-13, 04:50 PM
I like this idea, Tusky.

Bet you're glad you got that second diamond. But ooh the fails, nearly 30. Fun.

ganodustin
07-19-13, 04:53 PM
Good time for android! :D
but, pls be breedable!

noir77
07-19-13, 05:50 PM
Coral but jazzed up with sparkles lol. I want this to be available for coins, 2,000,000 maybe? Please, no more breeding. :P

07-19-13, 05:55 PM
Yes for iOS currently you should be able to breed Topaz+Night and get Tiger's Eye... along with 27 other possible outcomes. :)

I tried that and got a stupid poison. Learned my lesson.

knj00
07-19-13, 06:22 PM
I tried that and got a stupid poison. Learned my lesson.

Yes, all those other possibilities are wonderful.:rolleyes:
Thank goodness I was just finally able to craft mine but it took forever to get those large Onyx.

1cherryblossom
07-19-13, 07:38 PM
While the future gem stone dragons become breedable, will we still be able to craft them instead of breeding them?

dragon1fighter
07-19-13, 08:07 PM
This pretty dragon so cute I want one but I don't know how to get it how did u get yours?

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 08:18 PM
This pretty dragon so cute I want one but I don't know how to get it how did u get yours?

Do you see the name of this thread, I mean read..

07-19-13, 08:31 PM
Yes!!! I can't wait to get this and TE!!

That's all I want. It took me weeks to finally have enough night fails to craft one large onyx. I still need one more. I can't get a night elf to save my life. So I'd just want TE and everyone can have the rest.

dragon1fighter
07-19-13, 08:34 PM
Do you see the name of this thread, I mean read..

I just saw thanks for pointing it out but no need to be rude to me about it :)

NouraMoh
07-19-13, 08:43 PM

Oh no Henry is not rude at all
He's French :)

dragon1fighter
07-19-13, 08:47 PM
I like Henry cuz he has 1 in his name like me

moostermine
07-19-13, 08:49 PM

Hehe! Everybody likes Henry!

NouraMoh
07-19-13, 08:50 PM
He's a sweet guy :)
I like him too

picklylily
07-19-13, 09:18 PM
A neighbor bought the habitat for 2Million but it disappeared, and he/she got his/her money back. Said it was awesome. :3 oh wow, I wish it didn't disappear so I could see it. Lol :3

dragon1fighter
07-19-13, 09:46 PM
Did he take a photo of it cuz I want see too :)

picklylily
07-19-13, 09:53 PM
No. Because it suddenly disappear. I wanna see it too, actually. Lol :o

picklylily
07-19-13, 09:54 PM
*disappeared :3

dreamydragon02
07-19-13, 10:00 PM
So what's going to happen with the crafting building?? I think this was a last minute bandaid fix for the week of screw up fails in breeding. Anyways, it's pointless to breed them, I rather craft them and have more predictable breedings, rather than massive fails, and hope to get lucky  Im not impressed, disappointed if Anything. I want my gold back

dreamydragon02
07-19-13, 10:02 PM
The ones who will benefit are android users, what's in it for us? iOS users? Bla bla bla.....

duff1
07-19-13, 10:20 PM
The ones who will benefit are android users, what's in it for us? iOS users? Bla bla bla.....

Android did n't have anything like ios players! Caft trade, storage, battle area, quest boost ,album, wheel spin ,and other features and now complain about benefit for android! !!! Oh u want only feature for IOS only!!!

HenryLucky1
07-20-13, 12:17 AM
I did not know how to tell person about how to get the unreleased dragon, so I told you to read this thread name first ;)

Oh no Henry is not rude at all
He's French :)
Wha...? I'm not French

giantcookie
07-20-13, 12:17 AM
Not sure if I like this or not but I am definitely not jumping up n down w joy lol.. One thing for certain: if I see one more Island dragon I am gonna scream:eek:

HenryLucky1
07-20-13, 12:22 AM

Actually, I changed my ID to be same as DragonTan1, it didn't mean I'm DT1's fan ;)

Hehe! Everybody likes Henry!

He's a sweet guy :)
I like him too

You are so sweet! I like you too!

cedkugedchgd
07-20-13, 12:25 AM
I did not know how to tell person about how to get the unreleased dragon, so I told you to read this thread name first ;)

Wha...? I'm not French

aren't you chinese? cause i'm too! :D

i like this dragon but i'm kinda afraid that this is gonna be one of these elements i'm gonna have big trouble with...

HenryLucky1
07-20-13, 12:37 AM
Since TL add a gemstone element to all gemstone dragons, I can think you can breed this with gemstone dragons, like Ruby x Ruby

stoogehunter
07-20-13, 02:24 AM
iOS player here. While I thinks it's great that android players will be able to get the gemstone dragons without having to pay outrageous amounts of gold to buy them, I really think TL have gone about this the wrong way. Trading and crafting was a much more satisfying way to get rid of "fail" dragons rather than selling them for a measly 100 coins. I know there's a lot of android players who have kept dragons for ages just to be able to trade them once trading and crafting hit android, now they're just going to have to sell them.
And not to sound selfish, but you said this is a surprise for Everyone, but its all negatives for iOS. Breeding gemstone dragons means nothing to us, we have trading and crafting. All that has happened for us is our breeding is messed up, colours splitting like crazy and colours that don't even belong in certain combinations popping up.

RotomGuy
07-20-13, 04:08 AM
This is great for Android, but this suprise isn't enough to justify everything you've done.

Goodbye Dragon Story.

HenryLucky1
07-20-13, 04:38 AM
This is great for Android, but this suprise isn't enough to justify everything you've done.

Goodbye Dragon Story.

What!? I believe you won't leave this game

hubbabubba03
07-20-13, 04:43 AM
I'm thinking of using three color gem dragons with the basic colors to get this. Love this dragon :o

beejk
07-20-13, 05:00 AM
iOS player here. While I thinks it's great that android players will be able to get the gemstone dragons without having to pay outrageous amounts of gold to buy them, I really think TL have gone about this the wrong way. Trading and crafting was a much more satisfying way to get rid of "fail" dragons rather than selling them for a measly 100 coins. I know there's a lot of android players who have kept dragons for ages just to be able to trade them once trading and crafting hit android, now they're just going to have to sell them.
And not to sound selfish, but you said this is a surprise for Everyone, but its all negatives for iOS. Breeding gemstone dragons means nothing to us, we have trading and crafting. All that has happened for us is our breeding is messed up, colours splitting like crazy and colours that don't even belong in certain combinations popping up.

As an android user i really like having a chance to breed the ruby or any other gemstone dragon.i was in love with ruby and sapphire when they first came out.
But i think this is a kind of update they should have added only to android/kindle users, like you said ios users got trading and crafting, the only thing they got added are crazy breeding results.
And letting us know there was a big suprise coming towards ours islands was a big mistake,people where starting to have to high hopes and end up dissapointed.

kwhales
07-20-13, 05:15 AM
This is just great. Thank you teamlava for putting your caretakers first for once. I bet we are all excited to be able to breed gemstone dragons. Hey why craft them when we can breed for them and get hundreds of fails in the process. Brilliant idea.
Bet you lost sleep over this one, trying to come up with a great idea on how to give all devices gemstone dragons.

Guess it was too difficult to just give everyone the trading and spell shops. Nope this is way better. We love our fails. Just too bad once we get them, everyone won't be able to trade them. Selling them for 100 coins is way better anyway. Yep brilliant job TL.

montrianmaster
07-20-13, 05:16 AM
hello topaz and tigers eye. this is great.

godofsparkle
07-20-13, 06:29 AM
This is just great. Thank you teamlava for putting your caretakers first for once. I bet we are all excited to be able to breed gemstone dragons. Hey why craft them when we can breed for them and get hundreds of fails in the process. Brilliant idea.
Bet you lost sleep over this one, trying to come up with a great idea on how to give all devices gemstone dragons.

Guess it was too difficult to just give everyone the trading and spell shops. Nope this is way better. We love our fails. Just too bad once we get them, everyone won't be able to trade them. Selling them for 100 coins is way better anyway. Yep brilliant job TL.

Best comment in this thread...;)

akocek
07-20-13, 06:30 AM
so does this mean that android users should stop hoarding spare rare dragons because we are never getting crafting?

kwhales
07-20-13, 06:33 AM
so does this mean that android users should stop hoarding spare rare dragons because we are never getting crafting?

TL never said you won't get the shops. But for now, probably not. Saving dups may not be necessary right now. i am sure you will get plenty of fails with this new release TL thought up.

kurebiz
07-20-13, 06:41 AM

I don't think its all negative, might be easier for some to breed it, if they can't get super rares pink / blacks for the gemstone dragons. As for breedings, wouldn't the easy way would be to avoid using gemstones so the colour pool remains as how you want it to be? or is normal, non-gemstone breedings affected too? I'm not iOS so I wouldn't know.

I agree with you though, while I'm happy that android can finally get the dragons, I would prefer if they released the buildings. With so many dragons still missing, having to sit through the fails while attempting to breed these dragons would add to the frustrations given the insane splittings going on.

hamadrys
07-20-13, 07:29 AM
Don't forget guys that there is more to the surprise than the part that was revealed.

kwhales
07-20-13, 07:35 AM
Don't forget guys that there is more to the surprise than the part that was revealed.

Yeah. The other gemstone dragon. Not sure if this is all of the surprise, but I think it is.

annbluebird
07-20-13, 07:35 AM
This one may be as hard to get as a diamond

hamadrys
07-20-13, 07:36 AM
Won't they also explain the new breeding rules ?

noir77
07-20-13, 07:54 AM
Yeah. The other gemstone dragon. Not sure if this is all of the surprise, but I think it is.

Really? Doesn't no one else think we'll get another den so normal breeding can go on unaffected? Maybe I'm just being naive lol

NouraMoh
07-20-13, 07:57 AM

Wha...? I'm not French

I was joking Henry :)

hamadrys
07-20-13, 08:29 AM
I speak french, but I am not French either !

yayacupcake
07-20-13, 09:04 AM
Wow, so it even looks ugly. I don't agree with this cop out, I'll be avoid it like the plague ( which it is ).

HenryLucky1
07-20-13, 09:10 AM
I was joking Henry :)
Ohh, hehe ...I think you're serious ;)

dragon1fighter
07-20-13, 09:18 AM
Wow, so it even looks ugly. I don't agree with this cop out, I'll be avoid it like the plague ( which it is ).

Why you say it's ugly cuz it's not

HenryLucky1
07-20-13, 09:28 AM
Everyone has their own taste ;)

kwhales
07-20-13, 09:30 AM
I wish it had legs. Dragons have legs. Sea creatures don't.

yayacupcake
07-20-13, 09:34 AM

Because TL has a habit of re-coloring old dragons, slapping on something on their fins, wings, bodies and calling it new. For something that will be the base for all gemstone dragons, several of which look very unique, I would think this would look better.

dw9893
07-20-13, 10:22 AM
Because TL has a habit of re-coloring old dragons, slapping on something on their fins, wings, bodies and calling it new. For something that will be the base for all gemstone dragons, several of which look very unique, I would think this would look better.

amen - see my post about pushing out bad content to keep a fresh feeling in the other forum lol

lollipop_rp
07-20-13, 12:04 PM
Was this the big surprise? The thing about the breeding changes? If so, then what's the point of trading?

kwhales
07-20-13, 12:23 PM
Was this the big surprise? The thing about the breeding changes? If so, then what's the point of trading?

No fails with trading.

Kevynsan
07-20-13, 12:24 PM

The new age of DS, where trading becomes obsolete!

dreamydragon02
07-20-13, 01:11 PM
I'm actualy happy that android users get a chance to have gem dragons, I'm not happy with the mess it created for iOS users, big bandaid fix for big Bo Bo.  now we have corals brother lol a mix of coral and dream  oh boy! Yea, can't wait for rest of surprise.

danni7788
07-20-13, 03:23 PM
My prediction is that gemstone dragon will be bred with blue/green and that's why our current gemstone dragons are adding those colors to the pool

christmasbaby25b
07-20-13, 04:00 PM

Your island is in awe, as a new Dragon gleams in the sky! Get the new Gemstone Dragon and see what other marvels you can have in Dragon Story!

Cool Can't wait I'm new on iOS So hopefully it will be at a low level :)
If there is any question christmasbaby25 is my kindle ID not the new iOS ID

ganodustin
07-20-13, 06:02 PM
it could be 4 or 3 colors, i think.

fagoggil
07-20-13, 06:11 PM
I'm actualy happy that android users get a chance to have gem dragons, I'm not happy with the mess it created for iOS users, big bandaid fix for big Bo Bo.  now we have corals brother lol a mix of coral and dream  oh boy! Yea, can't wait for rest of surprise.

I an gold we ( android users) can get gemstones, but why mess up the breeding for everyone? Also dragons should have legs!

mindymonkey
07-20-13, 07:43 PM
I think the surprise wil be all users will be able to breed this new dragon,if ios has to craft it without the chance to breed it it will be backwards imparity...... This dragon and its abilities is amazing I truely believe and hope TL will include everyone and I am android player. Everyone complains about not being able to craft, its timely and somewhat impossible for some crafted dragons. Its not an easy task

maximinidan
07-20-13, 09:47 PM
All I can think of now is the people who spent thousands of gold to get gemstone dragons on android got jipped something bad!!!

Otherwise, I'm happy about the news, been having trouble with tiger's eye dragon... Maybe this will help... maybe...

AzHadz
07-20-13, 10:02 PM
All I can think of now is the people who spent thousands of gold to get gemstone dragons on android got jipped something bad!!!

Otherwise, I'm happy about the news, been having trouble with tiger's eye dragon... Maybe this will help... maybe...

Hopefully, there were more smart ones than not...though the contests around the gemstone dragons that were available to Android proved there are silly people out there who will spend $$$ on the gemstone dragons when they can't craft them. I just shake my head.

lanadelgaga
07-21-13, 12:29 AM
I think this Dragon should be Super Rare, since people are saying it's Rare.

It would be fairer because iOS needs tons of Super Rare dragons to get the gems needed to make the Dragons, so it would make it so iOS and Android have to go through the same to get them.

HenryLucky1
07-21-13, 01:00 AM
I think this Dragon should be Super Rare, since people are saying it's Rare.

It would be fairer because iOS needs tons of Super Rare dragons to get the gems needed to make the Dragons, so it would make it so iOS and Android have to go through the same to get them.
No, it should be Ultra rare! I'll be ready for it! :cool:

HenryLucky1
07-21-13, 01:02 AM
Or It'll be Super rare, but do you imagine the fails? The gemstone color will split!

angharad_23
07-21-13, 04:15 AM
Am I the only one who is pretty disappointed by this 😕 I put all the effort in to breeding dragons for gems, evolving them to level 4 to trade them, to get the
Gems. Crafting god knows how many scrolls, dust, large gemstones to get the ruby,
Emerald, sapphire, amethyst and pearl, and now I could have just bread them! So what's the point of crafting and trading!' By bringing this dragon in, why bother trading and crafting!! Rubbish surprise 😑

cedkugedchgd
07-21-13, 04:24 AM
Am I the only one who is pretty disappointed by this �� I put all the effort in to breeding dragons for gems, evolving them to level 4 to trade them, to get the
Gems. Crafting god knows how many scrolls, dust, large gemstones to get the ruby,
Emerald, sapphire, amethyst and pearl, and now I could have just bread them! So what's the point of crafting and trading!' By bringing this dragon in, why bother trading and crafting!! Rubbish surprise ��

i also think that this is kinda senseless. i thought crafting gems for crafting gemstone dragons was a very cool and clever idea and now they can be obtained by breeding? this might be good for the parity but this makes the crafting and trading shop senseless. hmm...

kwhales
07-21-13, 05:24 AM
i also think that this is kinda senseless. i thought crafting gems for crafting gemstone dragons was a very cool and clever idea and now they can be obtained by breeding? this might be good for the parity but this makes the crafting and trading shop senseless. hmm...

Yes, TL made them breedable. But can you imagine the fails releaseing 9 more dragons will bring. Personally, I will keep collecting gems of my missing crafted dragons so I don't have to deal with the fails. This is a great benefit of having the trade and spell shops.

lanadelgaga
07-21-13, 07:52 AM
I just hope it isn't only Rare.

seoy8
07-21-13, 08:56 AM
And I hope it pure like diamond!!!

igames4me
07-21-13, 09:02 AM
i hope its common for androids sake and like 8 hrs
since for breeding gemstones they will go through a lot of island fails

wassupbaby
07-21-13, 09:45 AM
Am I the only one who is pretty disappointed by this �� I put all the effort in to breeding dragons for gems, evolving them to level 4 to trade them, to get the
Emerald, sapphire, amethyst and pearl, and now I could have just bread them! So what's the point of crafting and trading!' By bringing this dragon in, why bother trading and crafting!! Rubbish surprise ��
i second this !!!!!!!!!!

07-21-13, 10:23 AM
I just hope it isn't only Rare.

Why ever would you want it to be more complicated to breed and obtain? Ill never understand a player wanting something to be super rare or ultra rare. Other than having tons of money to buy gold, this speeding up without thoughts, thus getting a dragon and bragging about using mounds of gold to get it.

I agree with how they are taking from iOS to give to android. Why can't it be a win/win situation? Yeah, I have Dawntree, Hammerhead, kitsune and night elf. But what about my ruby, emerald, topaz amd light? Android will have to figure out where to put the new crafts. iOS will have to figure out where the Hail we will put our crafts, to fit the original dragons again. Stupid, stupid decision.

Anasarra
07-21-13, 11:54 AM
As for the new Gemstone Dragon, if it is to be the base for all Gemstones, while I like soft pastels, why not give it the deep rich gemstone colors?

And if we can breed it, then it would be awesome if we could trade it for a large gem - say a Diamond - that could be used in the place of any gemstone. So if I did have one to trade, I would be able to use it as a large Onyx or Quartz, Ruby or Sapphire ... whatever I needed!

And what's with Rainbow? A one off? A habitat that holds one dragon and takes up a valuable habitat slot. A dragon that costs LOTS to feed for a ridiculously low income! It's colors had me thinking it would be somehow connected with the gemstones.

sunkalito
07-21-13, 12:02 PM
Yes, TL made them breedable. But can you imagine the fails releaseing 9 more dragons will bring. Personally, I will keep collecting gems of my missing crafted dragons so I don't have to deal with the fails. This is a great benefit of having the trade and spell shops.

Fingers crossed that only breeding with Gemstone dragon (or diamond with a color-gemstone dragon) will get us the "craftable" dragons. I would hate to have them as unwanted fails. If i have to try and breed them I would rather it be a pre-set breeding rule other than a random result (I would prefer breeding a gemstone and then trying for tiger's eye, quartz, onyx - the ones I am missing - than having them result as fails of normal breeds, because that would add all the other "craftables" fails to when I am going for something else!!)

danni7788
07-21-13, 01:09 PM
Fingers crossed that only breeding with Gemstone dragon (or diamond with a color-gemstone dragon) will get us the "craftable" dragons. I would hate to have them as unwanted fails. If i have to try and breed them I would rather it be a pre-set breeding rule other than a random result (I would prefer breeding a gemstone and then trying for tiger's eye, quartz, onyx - the ones I am missing - than having them result as fails of normal breeds, because that would add all the other "craftables" fails to when I am going for something else!!)

This sounds right... It will be a separate element, so if you don't want a craftable/gemstone fail then you would just breed with a non-gemstone dragon (fire, water, etc). The only times it seems you would get extra fails is if you bred with gemstone dragon or one of the gemstone/craftables. I get that it is kind of annoying because some people may have sold off their pure element dragons and were using gemstones to breed, but hopefully there are enough other dragons that we can get around the weird breeding rules that the craftable/gemstones are using.. especially if TL keeps introducing other pure dragons- we already have many pure pink dragons, dawn tree, night elf.. maybe more are on the way.

teogionia
07-21-13, 02:10 PM
Ok people lets imagine there was 12 more dragons released for Android and no way for us to obtain them unless bought from a market, how would we feel? Its ages since we have gotten spell shop and crafties and nothing for them! I believe TL would not had changed breeding rules if there was any other way! I agree with u that breeding dragons is a challenge and No I dont want to get them any other way but breeding, hate all those spin to win and buy only dragons. But I stiil think that This change is Whoa for them and insufficient for us. Now they have to breed or buy gemstones and we have option to buy or craft or breed
I am Ok with it and happy for Android

ganodustin
07-21-13, 06:10 PM
i dont know why i still prefer trading and spell shop. :S

DragonRA7
07-21-13, 06:17 PM
So to get tigers eye breed any gemstone with bat to get it or am I missing something?

hubbabubba03
07-21-13, 06:22 PM
Can't Wait for this B-E-A-UTIFUL Craft Dragon. :o

hubbabubba03
07-21-13, 06:27 PM
Im thinking rainbow (yellow, blue) & fire (red) = tink tink tink poof the craft dragon (red,yellow,blue).
Any one has some ideas?

MomsHouseofSweets
07-21-13, 06:48 PM
Hopefully, there were more smart ones than not...though the contests around the gemstone dragons that were available to Android proved there are silly people out there who will spend $$$ on the gemstone dragons when they can't craft them. I just shake my head.

I know. I had been hoping no one (speaking of Androids) would buy them, but ... there were those that did. Glad I didn't.

07-21-13, 07:55 PM
I know. I had been hoping no one (speaking of Androids) would buy them, but ... there were those that did. Glad I didn't.

I always wondered if someone would buy the dragons out of desperation. I guessed no one would be that silly and hung up over having one of everything. Then I saw iOS players who bought YY (the wait wasnt even long for the 2nd and 3rd trial, so I bet they feel dumb) Levithian, and the quest dragons. Makes me realize that yep, TL made a lot of money off of its players.

teogionia
07-21-13, 08:22 PM
Im thinking rainbow (yellow, blue) & fire (red) = tink tink tink poof the craft dragon (red,yellow,blue).
Any one has some ideas?

I think gemston dragon will be single colored dragon basic one for crafties, with only colorful triangle symbol. So other dragons will be hybrids, for ex to breed ruby u must breed gemstone and fire, My guess of combo for gemstone dragon is blu and green. There must be new habitat coming soon for gemstone ragons too

godofsparkle
07-21-13, 08:43 PM
I always wondered if someone would buy the dragons out of desperation. I guessed no one would be that silly and hung up over having one of everything. Then I saw iOS players who bought YY (the wait wasnt even long for the 2nd and 3rd trial, so I bet they feel dumb) Levithian, and the quest dragons. Makes me realize that yep, TL made a lot of money off of its players.

Just imagine You're working for A company and You have to sell a product to make a living, then I'm as Your customer are trying Your product, and in the end i said something like "i don't like Your product, the design is ugly...etc etc", but I also want You to come again and try me for another product. Will You come ?
This is same with their ( TL ) situation right ? they're selling you dragon...some of us probably don't like the design, saying it is ugly or something...some of us don't want to spend real money for this game...but TL keep trying and trying to make this game more interesting and hoping for some appreciation from a player by buying gold.

Have You ever seen someone singing or showing their talent at corner of the street or at the park and there are many people surrounding them ? Do You know what they do at the end of the show ? They will clap their hand, or maybe throw a coin...etc etc...that's form of an appreciation.

I'm not saying that You have to throw Your real money for this game, no one forcing You to do that, but at least You can appreciate them by using another way right ? Praise their work for example, say thanks...no one likes their product being called ugly or stupid right ?

ganodustin
07-21-13, 09:21 PM
if this dragon is breedable, will it break down into other hybrids? if it does, it's gonna be much harder than colllecting gem stones for crafting. if it's not breedable, it's still useless because many people, including me, wouldnt buy it.

lanadelgaga
07-21-13, 10:50 PM
Why ever would you want it to be more complicated to breed and obtain? Ill never understand a player wanting something to be super rare or ultra rare. Other than having tons of money to buy gold, this speeding up without thoughts, thus getting a dragon and bragging about using mounds of gold to get it.

It should be Super Rare because those are the types of dragons you need to make them. Let this post enlighten you.

Am I the only one who is pretty disappointed by this  I put all the effort in to breeding dragons for gems, evolving them to level 4 to trade them, to get the
Emerald, sapphire, amethyst and pearl, and now I could have just bread them! So what's the point of crafting and trading!' By bringing this dragon in, why bother trading and crafting!! Rubbish surprise 

sunkalito
07-21-13, 11:39 PM

I have some crafties in my android account, but that was because I switched platforms between my games. Otherwise, yeah, I never thought TL deserved anyone buying these. Despite everything else, it's still very disrspectful of them to take so bloody long to come up with this solution, and one that basically renders craftables unable to breed (I know they're supposed to be unable to breed, but I think that's pretty stupid because they simply become ornaments -.- )

meoconlunar
07-21-13, 11:59 PM
and... how can we breed it?

07-22-13, 12:22 AM
Just imagine You're working for A company and You have to sell a product to make a living, then I'm as Your customer are trying Your product, and in the end i said something like "i don't like Your product, the design is ugly...etc etc", but I also want You to come again and try me for another product. Will You come ?
This is same with their ( TL ) situation right ? they're selling you dragon...some of us probably don't like the design, saying it is ugly or something...some of us don't want to spend real money for this game...but TL keep trying and trying to make this game more interesting and hoping for some appreciation from a player by buying gold.

Have You ever seen someone singing or showing their talent at corner of the street or at the park and there are many people surrounding them ? Do You know what they do at the end of the show ? They will clap their hand, or maybe throw a coin...etc etc...that's form of an appreciation.

I'm not saying that You have to throw Your real money for this game, no one forcing You to do that, but at least You can appreciate them by using another way right ? Praise their work for example, say thanks...no one likes their product being called ugly or stupid right ?

I know they are a company. I didnt say the dragons are ugly. I said they are making their money off of players who are he'll bent on getting a dragon one way or another. I played on android and iOS. I consider myself a former diehard player. But no way would I ever have bought all the dragons I couldn't get, just to say I have them. It defeats the purpose on the game and its dumb. But then again, I don't have a problem THAT bad with dragons. Just my thoughts. Give them thanks? Hahahahahahahaha!

07-22-13, 12:25 AM
It should be Super Rare because those are the types of dragons you need to make them. Let this post enlighten you.

I got that persons post because I'm in the same boat. For two weeks while breeding for dark devil, I wasted my time keeping nights, feeding and evolving them, then trading just to finally get ONE large black gem. I still need one more and now find out I can soon craft tiger eye.

That still has nothing to do with wanting a dragon to be more complicated, per their servers. Rainbow was bad enough, with its still thinking its a diamond hybrid. That's asking to trouble and letting them know you have the money to burn on their gold, for speeding.

kurebiz
07-22-13, 12:55 AM
For those who think its much easier to breed the gemstone dragons, think again. Island would be the common fail. How many 20 hours do you think you have to wait before you can get the gemstone dragons? Rainbow is supposingly rare, I've tried for a week and still don't have it. You can go weeks breeding for a rare dragon and not have it, so why do you think it would be easy for us to get it? In 20 hours, you could have traded 3 dragons (I'm assuming it is still 6 hours?)

rainbowbbycakes
07-22-13, 12:58 AM
I can't wait to see this dragon

OlkaDragons
07-22-13, 01:06 AM
In 20 hours, you could have traded 3 dragons (I'm assuming it is still 6 hours?)

6 hours, yes. But don't you think that we have to breed, hatch, feed and evolve that dragons to trade?
You will get 40h waiting with island and we got 66h+food only to get 1 small emerald or sapphire from island. And for crafting dragon you need over 20 such gems.
And what about Quartz that need 20 pink gems with 105 hours of waiting for just one (from virtue)? And numerous fails when trying to get that Virtue?
Crafting is not such simple as android users may think...

HenryLucky1
07-22-13, 02:05 AM
6 hours, yes. But don't you think that we have to breed, hatch, feed and evolve that dragons to trade?
You will get 40h waiting with island and we got 66h+food only to get 1 small emerald or sapphire from island. And for crafting dragon you need over 20 such gems.
And what about Quartz that need 20 pink gems with 105 hours of waiting for just one (from virtue)? And numerous fails when trying to get that Virtue?
No, it's even more simple than I think. I already stock up Super rare, I have 2 Naga for Quartz, and I won't craft any commons, just rare and Super rare, so simple huh?

HenryLucky1
07-22-13, 02:09 AM
For those who think its much easier to breed the gemstone dragons, think again. Island would be the common fail. How many 20 hours do you think you have to wait before you can get the gemstone dragons? Rainbow is supposingly rare, I've tried for a week and still don't have it. You can go weeks breeding for a rare dragon and not have it, so why do you think it would be easy for us to get it? In 20 hours, you could have traded 3 dragons (I'm assuming it is still 6 hours?)

A lucky person can get it on first try ;) don't think too hard!

wayneh23
07-22-13, 02:11 AM
well this is the problem we (android) have no idea what is involved in crafting, no one is making you craft but it must be nice to have the option.

duff1
07-22-13, 02:19 AM
Come to think of it. If it hard to breed 1 gemstonedragone, I rather craft. Cuz I want to breed other dragon (not stuck on breeding). It a waste. Craft dragons and breed other dragon.( I can do 2 thing)

kurebiz
07-22-13, 02:22 AM

Really? your example would be to use 20 islands to get 2 large emeralds and sapphire? I don't think thats how iOS users in general crafted their emerald / sapphire. not sure why you would use this clearly, flawed example.

You should know that androids have no problem breeding (most of us already have extra dragons - excluding pink/black), hatching (done), feeding (done) and evolving to level 4 (done too). Some of us are satisfied with breeding because thats the only option available to us. Do you really think we would want to breed the craftables and sit through many 20 hr fails (i'm talking the easy ones, ruby, emerald, sapphire etc) if we could craft them?

HenryLucky1
07-22-13, 02:24 AM
True! I just need 2 Landworm to get 2 large emerald and 2 large sapphire!

elektraalpha
07-22-13, 02:40 AM
Do android and kindle users need to buy this one to breed other gemstone?

godofsparkle
07-22-13, 02:40 AM
True! I just need 2 Landworm to get 2 large emerald and 2 large sapphire!

2 large emerald and 2 large ruby you mean ? Landworm is red green right ?

HenryLucky1
07-22-13, 02:56 AM
2 large emerald and 2 large ruby you mean ? Landworm is red green right ?

Of course I was thinking Atlantis!

OlkaDragons
07-22-13, 03:13 AM
You should know that androids have no problem breeding (most of us already have extra dragons - excluding pink/black), hatching (done), feeding (done) and evolving to level 4 (done too). Some of us are satisfied with breeding because thats the only option available to us. Do you really think we would want to breed the craftables and sit through many 20 hr fails (i'm talking the easy ones, ruby, emerald, sapphire etc) if we could craft them?

Yes, we can get a large gem from trading super rare but there's a lot of long fails to get that super rare.
For example, i'm level 53 now and I had traded only one super rare since I have the Trading portal.
And for now I have only one gemstone - Ruby. One gem for it I got from super rare trading and one - crafted from small gems. So it's a hard and slow process...

But nevetheless I think crafting is interesting and I would rather craft other gemstones than breed them.
Also I have android account too :) It seems that androids get super rares easier than iOS and their dragons require less food. But I found it not interesting without trading and crafting.
I wish a full trading/crafting process for androids (but coming up with those super rares' chances and food requirements)

HenryLucky1
07-22-13, 03:39 AM
Yes, we can get a large gem from trading super rare but there's a lot of long fails to get that super rare.
For example, i'm level 53 now and I had traded only one super rare since I have the Trading portal.
And for now I have only one gemstone - Ruby. One gem for it I got from super rare trading and one - crafted from small gems. So it's a hard and slow process...

Poor you! I think, we already stock up Super rare! Many Super rare!

HenryLucky1
07-22-13, 03:43 AM
Also, you don't have to try breed something for trading! I got a lot of Super rare fails while trying for another dragons!
I think Trading & Crafting was made to trade your fails!!!!

HenryLucky1
07-22-13, 03:45 AM
Is that off topic?
Okay, about the topic ~~~~~~~ 6 hours and 45 minutes!

MomsHouseofSweets
07-22-13, 06:04 AM
Thank you, Henry! Nice to know about what time may be left. Appreciate it.

hubbabubba03
07-22-13, 06:23 AM
Sitting with my coffee, and with my muffin on my tush waiting for this dragon. Can't wait to see the thread blow up with more thoughts, fails, wasted gold, breeding time, food cost, how much money it makes, and the island it will be on.... Etc.

hubbabubba03
07-22-13, 06:27 AM
I second this.... :cool:

SteveEG158
07-22-13, 07:06 AM
Sitting with my coffee, and with my muffin on my tush waiting for this dragon. Can't wait to see the thread blow up with more thoughts, fails, wasted gold, breeding time, food cost, how much money it makes, and the island it will be on.... Etc.

OMG Same with me!

NouraMoh
07-22-13, 08:13 AM
2 hours and 17 minutes to go :)

meoconlunar
07-22-13, 09:21 AM
;) I am waiting

MomsHouseofSweets
07-22-13, 09:24 AM
Anyone know if we can use DS Rainbow for all this or will be have to use the "update" for the oiginal DS? I hope not the "update", because that doesn't work well on my device ... too laggy, crashes, invisible dragons and such. Never had issues before THAT update!!

sunkalito
07-22-13, 09:53 AM
Almost there?

cedkugedchgd
07-22-13, 09:56 AM
34 minutes left! :)

NouraMoh
07-22-13, 09:56 AM
35 minutes to go :)

07-22-13, 10:03 AM
This habitat better be affordable and pretty. Imagine how much money they have made from gold sales.

tuskmage
07-22-13, 10:12 AM
This habitat better be affordable and pretty. Imagine how much money they have made from gold sales.

I just want habitats increase, not asking for anything else. This is more like the Android things :o

amicacordis
07-22-13, 10:15 AM
I just want habitats increase, not asking for anything else. This is more like the Android things :o

Me too. Habitat increase is all I ask

meoconlunar
07-22-13, 10:19 AM
and now?

cedkugedchgd
07-22-13, 10:21 AM
10 minutes left! :)

07-22-13, 10:25 AM
True. I do need another Dino habitat. But I'll also give in and get this trash to get my TE. IF its a reasonable amount of hassle breeding for it and the formally craft only dragons.

NouraMoh
07-22-13, 10:25 AM
5 minutes :)

tuskmage
07-22-13, 10:29 AM
True. I do need another Dino habitat. But I'll also give in and get this trash to get my TE. IF its a reasonable amount of hassle breeding for it and the formally craft only dragons.

I will not come near this dragon, unless it give me as a failure from somethings else :p I hate Island dragons lolx I think I may get this one as a fail trying for Troll.

cedkugedchgd
07-22-13, 10:29 AM
a few seconds left guuuys...

SaphireTheDragon
07-22-13, 10:30 AM
I think my refresh button might die soon xD

tuskmage
07-22-13, 10:30 AM
The combo for this dragon should be Blue/Green or Diamond/Diamond right?

dragon1fighter
07-22-13, 10:32 AM
How to get it

MomsHouseofSweets
07-22-13, 10:32 AM
It landed!!

teogionia
07-22-13, 10:33 AM
The combo for this dragon should be Blue/Green or Diamond/Diamond right?

right tusky

cedkugedchgd
07-22-13, 10:33 AM
the gemstone praire is SOOOO PRETTY!!!

lanadelgaga
07-22-13, 10:34 AM
2 MIL? Ugh I wanted more than one for all my gemmies!! Out of money now :(

NouraMoh
07-22-13, 10:34 AM
No habitat increase yet :/

cquinn32
07-22-13, 10:35 AM
No habitat increase?

MomsHouseofSweets
07-22-13, 10:36 AM
What's the breed time, anyone know?

cedkugedchgd
i heard it's 12 hours!

SaphireTheDragon
Ooh the habitat holds 3, does that mean other new dragons or will other gems like ruby be aloud in the habitat?

lanadelgaga
07-22-13, 10:37 AM
Ooh the habitat holds 3, does that mean other new dragons or will other gems like ruby be aloud in the habitat?

Yes. That's why they have the gemstone element as well.

Unjust wish it wasn't do expensive so I could put my gemstones together.

teogionia
07-22-13, 10:38 AM
It needs 20 hours to be done and its so prettyyyyy, Now I am really happy that gemstones are breedable :)

snuggy95
07-22-13, 10:39 AM
How do you breed it?

NouraMoh
07-22-13, 10:39 AM
How do you know it's blue/green ?

cedkugedchgd
07-22-13, 10:40 AM
blue/green and 12 hours. but from the colors i'd guess blue x light, that would be more logical cause winter's also 12 hours.

sand
07-22-13, 10:40 AM

I can't stand it when Ruby is aloud in the habitat - those two heads shouting at each other.

tuskmage
07-22-13, 10:41 AM

Becasue when we breed with gamestome dragons it only splits into blue & green.

NouraMoh
07-22-13, 10:42 AM
Ok Tusky thanks :)

teogionia
07-22-13, 10:42 AM

I am not sure if its blue green but people were complaining about strange blue and green outcomes, like gemstone color was splitting into two color, have not heard anyone reported any other color

Koraxton
07-22-13, 10:43 AM
Forest/Sapphire 12 hrs

07-22-13, 10:44 AM
I can't stand it when Ruby is aloud in the habitat - those two heads shouting at each other.

To the corner now! You are a mess...and a hoot.

Can someone show a pic please? The home is invisible on my ipad. Not that I can get one anyways.

Disel8
Anyone think rainbow is involved in breeding this?

tuskmage
Forest/Sapphire 12 hrs

This info is not helping becasue you are using a gemstone dragon.

cookiefairey
07-22-13, 10:45 AM

glitterbabies
07-22-13, 10:47 AM
has anyone gotten one yet to know what combo works?

meoconlunar

so lucky, I will try again :rolleyes:

cedkugedchgd
quetzal x water:

1st try: 20 hours (island)
2nd try: 15 hours (atlantis)

out of gold now -.-

knj00
07-22-13, 10:51 AM

Congrats Hun!!

07-22-13, 10:52 AM
I used diamond and rainbow. If its not needed to breed this WHY were we given that dragon? Saw the habitat. It even looks better than the expensive water habitat. I want three of them.

ramothsflight
07-22-13, 10:53 AM

glitterbabies

are you sure this combo produces the gemstone dragon?

I just put water and forest in the den and got 12 hours too. I looked at the guide and can't figure out another dragon for this combo with that time on it. If it really got it the first time I'll fall over from shock.

yayacupcake
No habitat increase yet :/

No habitat increase?

Only holds 3, there are 8 formerly pure dragons that many have sold the basic element equivalent to use the gemstones instead of the basics which will have to be brought again. So TL needs to up the habitat count by at least 3.

sunkalito
07-22-13, 10:54 AM
I bought two gemstone habitats. So pretty *.* probably not going for this dragon for now...i will justkeep trying mythic + aurora for medusa, and if gemstone pops out from that combo, then so be it.

tuskmage
07-22-13, 10:54 AM

Really? :p Cool :cool: I have so many of those gems laying around :o

glitterbabies
07-22-13, 10:55 AM
OMG YAY!! I used gold to speed it up and I totally DID get it the first try!! incredible!!

Good luck everyone!!

dreamydragon02
Got this from an isle I visited http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag154/dreamydragon02/de5c092ace13d923684b71c5bbf8b9b6_zpsa7e65b5a.jpg

cedkugedchgd

the habitat or the dragon?

cookiefairey
07-22-13, 10:56 AM
I did get this water and forest. 12 hours. First try. Good luck. Just as I posted right after I got it. Thanks for the congrats.

sunkalito

Oh. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm crafting it now. Hope the habitats aren't craftable too, otherwise i'll have spent 4 million on them...LOL

Disel8
Water and forest so far 3 island! Here we go again!

dreamydragon02
So far 6 islands and a 15hr one breeding right now 

dreamydragon02
07-22-13, 10:57 AM
Wow I didn't know u can craft it lol, that's the first thing I checked and saw nothing, they must have just placed it.

ramothsflight
07-22-13, 10:58 AM

Really? :p Cool :cool: I have so many of those gems laying around :o

Yeah and I'm so mad at myself because I sold a mist out of the nest this morning. I have no blue gems left but I'm sure I have enough blue type dragons to evolve and trade hiding in the nests somewhere. Green I will go for with dawn tree. I never seem to get any green gems otherwise. Is there a way to trade for a large blue? I can't think of any.

NouraMoh
07-22-13, 10:58 AM
The most beautiful egg I've seen in a very Long long time :)

glitterbabies
07-22-13, 10:59 AM
The most beautiful egg I've seen in a very Long long time :)

I agree...it looks so pretty sitting in my nest :)

lanadelgaga
07-22-13, 11:00 AM
Omg thank goodness I had an Extra large Blue and Green hanging around! Its 36 hours to make. No spell scrolls or dust needed.

I guess crafting is still useful!

dreamydragon02
07-22-13, 11:02 AM
Lol I'm so mad at myself, I could have just crafted the dragon instead of breeding for it, oh well, this was my fault and I can deal with my mistakes, what I can't deal with is when they trick us into spending gold. 

buttmarb
07-22-13, 11:03 AM
Emerald x Sapphire Works too! Got it 3rd try:1st Atlantis,2nd Island & 3rd Gemstone!!
To craft it takes 2days(36gold to speed up) need 1Lrg each of sapphire & Emerald.
Good luck!!!
Habitats are 2MILL ea. OUCH!!!!
& where's are habitat INCREASE??????

nbella1414
07-22-13, 11:03 AM
Wow I can't believe it's craftable! I have enough gemstones to make 10 of them lol!!

My habitats are maxed. Can someone tell me how much it is?

fagoggil
07-22-13, 11:05 AM
2 MIL? Ugh I wanted more than one for all my gemmies!! Out of money now :(
the myth & cosmic were 6 million & you are complaining? I'm on Android & glad to be able to get gems! Sorry the breeding got messed up.

dreamydragon02
07-22-13, 11:05 AM
Wow I can't believe it's craftable! I have enough gemstones to make 10 of them lol!!

My habitats are maxed. Can someone tell me how much it is?

It's 2mil and yes I can breed like 15 of these as well lol

igames4me
07-22-13, 11:08 AM
Not knowing is craftable I put water and forest and got 20 hrs

But can't craft since I just started crafting leviathan 36 hrs

tuskmage
07-22-13, 11:10 AM
Yeah and I'm so mad at myself because I sold a mist out of the nest this morning. I have no blue gems left but I'm sure I have enough blue type dragons to evolve and trade hiding in the nests somewhere. Green I will go for with dawn tree. I never seem to get any green gems otherwise. Is there a way to trade for a large blue? I can't think of any.

Like you said for Large green gems it's really easy to get from dawn tree. For large blue gems, you could try for Dark Angel with Night/Diamond to get them from Aether as failure.

lanadelgaga
07-22-13, 11:11 AM
the myth & cosmic were 6 million & you are complaining? I'm on Android & glad to be able to get gems! Sorry the breeding got messed up.

I don't even have those

07-22-13, 11:11 AM
I didn't even think to just and see if its craftable. Ha! Good luck y'all. I'm taking the easy way out. Egg pic please?

dreamydragon02
07-22-13, 11:12 AM
I checked when the update came out and it was not in the craft shop? Then 10 min later someone posted and I check and ta ta, we can craft 

hubbabubba03
07-22-13, 11:13 AM
8901 Baby Form.

hubbabubba03
07-22-13, 11:14 AM
8902 Juvenile Form.

hubbabubba03
07-22-13, 11:14 AM
8903 Adult Form

hubbabubba03
07-22-13, 11:15 AM
8904 Epic Form.

tuskmage
07-22-13, 11:17 AM
I didn't even think to just and see if its craftable. Ha! Good luck y'all. I'm taking the easy way out. Egg pic please?

Lolx we need to give TL some credit for this move. They sure make every one happy on this one. A dragon that is breedable & craftable. Applause TL on this move :o

mityaj
07-22-13, 11:17 AM
water and dawn-tree: got it...

mymummy789
07-22-13, 11:19 AM
I wonder what the likelihood of a habitat increase is? Might hold off selling something until tomorrow, just in case!!

nbella1414
07-22-13, 11:19 AM
It's 2mil and yes I can breed like 15 of these as well lol

Thanks.

Now I have to evict some dragons to buy a habitat. I hope we get an increase today!!

erto90
07-22-13, 11:21 AM
So with gemstone + water we can breed topaz?

tuskmage
07-22-13, 11:22 AM
So with gemstone + water we can breed topaz?

No! should be Gemstone+Air to get Topaz

NouraMoh
07-22-13, 11:23 AM
Lolx we need to give TL some credit for this move. They sure make every one happy on this one. A dragon that is breedable & craftable. Applause TL on this move :o

I agree
I crafted mine after 2 Islands fails :)

tuskmage
07-22-13, 11:25 AM
If you have a Bat dragon you could use Gemstone/Bat to try for Tiger's eye, Topaz & Onyx all at once.

MomsHouseofSweets
07-22-13, 11:25 AM
Hopefully, they'll come across with at least one new habitat. Otherwise, Gemstone will take up residence in its nest for long, long time.

erto90
07-22-13, 11:26 AM
Yes sorry,wrong name! I was meaning the blue one xD the sapphire :)

jim23cash
07-22-13, 11:29 AM
Anyone on Android bred it yet? My friends are all asking if it was released to all today...
I got it first try with Emerald and Water. (iOS).
But I have no room for it or the Quetzal in my other nest... MORE HABITATS PLEASE!!

hamadrys
07-22-13, 11:30 AM
Hopefully, they'll come across with at least one new habitat. Otherwise, Gemstone will take up residence in its nest for long, long time.

Glad you decided to join the party, Moms. I see you got it fairly fast ! Congrats. Now onto breeding your gemstones :D

07-22-13, 11:36 AM
It'll take up space in a nest while i try for DA. It's not worth selling a diamond habitat for. I don't know why they refuse to give an increase until we beg and cry for one. They know we cannot fit this thing anywhere. Stop trying to make people buy some darn gold habitats. Give us an increase!

fagoggil
07-22-13, 11:36 AM
On android, NO notification given about this dragon! I found out through the forum it was available. I do not often check my market. Habitat &dragon were there. Why no notification on start up? What about players who do not visit forum? Why no new goal immediately obvious? Great new development with no announcement in game?

lollipop_rp
07-22-13, 11:39 AM
I didn't know it was out yet! Oh my goodness.

I saw the habitat

And now I see the dragon...

Rainstorms45
07-22-13, 11:42 AM
How do u get more then one nest? (With out buying another one with gold)

tuskmage
07-22-13, 11:43 AM
On android, NO notification given about this dragon! I found out through the forum it was available. I do not often check my market. Habitat &dragon were there. Why no notification on start up? What about players who do not visit forum? Why no new goal immediately obvious? Great new development with no announcement in game?

Maybe there will be a Gemstone version coming out for Android? :confused:

Rainstorms45
07-22-13, 11:43 AM

I didn't get any announcement either but.... its in the book for a new goal. That's where I saw it.

jim23cash
07-22-13, 11:45 AM
I force closed and shut down device, then reopened, and got goal/announcement. (iOS)

mymummy789
07-22-13, 11:45 AM

because of complaints we only get in-game notifications once a day, usually after the game resets itself. I am expecting my official notice at 8.00 BST tomorrow :)

glitterbabies
07-22-13, 11:49 AM
How do u get more then one nest? (With out buying another one with gold)

there is no way to get another nest without buying it with gold. A second nest is 250 gold. buying my second nest was the best thing I've done in this game. The fails don't bug me nearly as much now.

MomsHouseofSweets
07-22-13, 11:54 AM
Thank you, Hamadrys. Yes, I got it. I admit that I'm not excited about it, but that's just me and certainly am happy for everyone who is.

tuskmage
07-22-13, 11:57 AM
Thank you, Hamadrys. Yes, I got it. I admit that I'm not excited about it, but that's just me and certainly am happy for everyone who is.

I thought you want the Tiger's eye Mons? Remember we talk about how we wish TL will make Tiger's eye breedable for Android users?

MomsHouseofSweets
07-22-13, 11:59 AM
Yes, Tuskmage, I did/do, but just don't have the excitement much anymore. Maybe it will come back ... maybe.

aceblade
07-22-13, 12:01 PM
Oh wow, such an easy dragon to craft. I'm surprised!
:)

katbtodd
07-22-13, 12:01 PM
there is no way to get another nest without buying it with gold. A second nest is 250 gold. buying my second nest was the best thing I've done in this game. The fails don't bug me nearly as much now.

I have two,,,nest,,,and neither one cost,me gold

glitterbabies
07-22-13, 12:03 PM

how did you do that?

moostermine
07-22-13, 12:05 PM
Yes, Tuskmage, I did/do, but just don't have the excitement much anymore. Maybe it will come back ... maybe.

It will come back Moms! Just think about that sweet little kitten! I want Hamadrys and you to get it before I do! So hurry!

07-22-13, 12:13 PM

Free gold or purchased gold....NO nests just appear for free besides the first one.

sand
07-22-13, 12:15 PM
If you have a Bat dragon you could use Gemstone/Bat to try for Tiger's eye, Topaz & Onyx all at once.

You could also get Sapphire and Amethyst if the black splits. That makes it a 5-gem combo! Whoop!

(Wait. Why am I whoopin? I ain't GOT no darn Bat.)

glitterbabies
07-22-13, 12:18 PM
Free gold or purchased gold....NO nests just appear for free besides the first one.

I didn't think you could get a second nest without gold. :)

yayacupcake
07-22-13, 12:20 PM
I thought you want the Tiger's eye Mons? Remember we talk about how we wish TL will make Tiger's eye breedable for Android users?

Tiger's Eye dragon is pretty confused now... Gemstone ( Blue & Green ) Night ( Blue & Purple ) and Yellow... lotta colors in that mix.

tuskmage
07-22-13, 12:22 PM
You could also get Sapphire and Amethyst if the black splits. That makes it a 5-gem combo! Whoop!

(Wait. Why am I whoopin? I ain't GOT no darn Bat.)

Lolx Oh! Yeah :) I missed two. Wow! finally Bat become a lovable dragon :o