PDA

View Full Version : How about answering a real question TL?

alyssafriends
07-19-13, 01:56 PM
Are you going to release more stone and/or dino dragons? I have two habitats for each and am at my limit of 50. If you are not releasing more I will sell one of each so that I can get other habitats. Why can't you just answer our questions???? I'm not even asking you to make the sell price reasonable.... It was my mistake that I bought them.

wayneh23
07-19-13, 02:12 PM
I would just sell the 1st release of both stone/dino they should be easy enough to get back.

lanadelgaga
07-19-13, 03:10 PM
I would just sell the 1st release of both stone/dino they should be easy enough to get back.

Stone wouldn't. Dino would though

[S8] Elsa
07-19-13, 03:36 PM
I wouldn't expect more of this type now, but I wouldn't completely rule anything out for the future.

alyssafriends
07-19-13, 03:55 PM
Thanks Pony....I guess the answer is I don't know or won't tell.... At least it's an answer.

Bovo71
07-19-13, 05:19 PM
I bit the bullet and purchased a Stable and upgraded it... Still stinging from the cost of it - this building should be cheaper to purchase.
I'm now shuffling Dragon around to get around the habitat limit.

I figure one day TL will come to their sense and listen to players requests to address this issue.

Scarletfyr
07-19-13, 05:42 PM
I have the stable but they want 1200 gold for another spot. Where are the people who do not have the stable putting the newer releases that have 4�� & habitats with a limit of 3??? I have taken the price gouging & gold traps but 3 strikes if I have to sell one of my collection. Granted I've been buying the add ons and jockeying around but not providing complete habitats, really???

1cherryblossom
07-19-13, 07:03 PM
I've already sold my 2nd Dino habitat and spare Dino. What's the use of having 4 dragons sitting in 2 habitats? Now I'll just keep the first 3 types that I got and skip the 4th.

dragon1fighter
07-19-13, 08:05 PM
Why only 4 dragons for this I like dinosaur but I don't want it if it's like that. The habitat should have 4 dragons to in it so you don't have to buy another one cuz it will be alone

NouraMoh
07-19-13, 08:41 PM
Why only 4 dragons for this I like dinosaur but I don't want it if it's like that. The habitat should have 4 dragons to in it so you don't have to buy another one cuz it will be alone

That makes perfect sense!
TL upgraded Treasure Terrace to hold 2 dragons
Why not make Stone Quarry and Ancient Tarpit hold 4 dragons ?!
This way we sell the other ones which have only 1 dragon in them and have 2 extra free habitats

picklylily
07-19-13, 09:28 PM
That makes perfect sense!
TL upgraded Treasure Terrace to hold 2 dragons
Why not make Stone Quarry and Ancient Tarpit hold 4 dragons ?!
This way we sell the other ones which have only 1 dragon in them and have 2 extra free habitats

Yes, I vote for this too! :3

alyssafriends
07-20-13, 04:13 AM

Yes...this makes too much sense :( Can't have things that make sense............

mrarfan
07-20-13, 11:53 PM

If it was me...I would just ignore the 4th one (ugly one) For me...Stone's ugly one is Turquoise and Dino's ugly one is Perodactyl...So I won't try for those...