PDA

View Full Version : Time to pull the plug

Kvich
07-19-13, 09:56 AM
Over the last two months or so, I've been checking my dragons less and less, no longer really caring if they are over floating with coins, aren't really bothered with sending maps to people, and aren't requesting any in return either.
In the simple explanation is I'm bored, and irritated.
I play on android which may explain something...
I often check it once a day, to breed for big bad boy, and send gold, and that's about it.

My problem is twofold, firstly the breeding, I have no issues with the time really, but the lack of "luck" is getting to me.
I have over 100 attempts on Big Bad Boy, with no luck whatsoever, which is a bit frustrating.
My game is quite lagging, from all the dragons I have gathered through the time and the habitats, which is also putting a damper on it, I suspect that's because I'm on a Android phone.
Then there is the android parity, or lack of that, I understand that things takes time, but I can't really be bothered to wait any longer.
Not to mention if the gemstone dragons will be breed able like normal dragons, would add another 9 dragons to the list of missing dragons for android and kindle, we have to get through pure luck or useless fails, where IOS gets them with much less hassles.
But what really broke it for me, is the push notifications, I've them all turned off, yet I still receive the alarm when my habitats are full, and once they all are full, I get a few throughout the day anyway.

I've had fun playing it, but not finding it funny or interesting any more, so time to move on.
To all my neighbours, sorry I won't be able to respond to maps anymore.
To those I traded gold with, hope you'll find someone else. :)
Thanks everyone for making the game interesting for while it lasted.

Goodbye and good luck.
Kvich dragon keeper on Kvich Paradise.

poisonoushades
07-19-13, 01:54 PM
Yea, playing on android makes me not want to play this game at all! It is WAY far behind! And iPhones suck, so I refuse to buy one. I might enjoy this game if it were easier to breed all of the dragons, and the fail times for some are just plain ridiculous! This game definitely gets boring quick on android.

AlisinChanes
07-19-13, 03:16 PM
The latest dragon I've bred is Cosmic, by "latest" I mean over 2 months ago. That was only after hatching fails, which I did for much longer. I don't have any dragon after Cosmic, except Fairytale. I breed everyday possible and end up with the same few fails. Have any Android players had luck getting black dragons? I only have Night, no luck getting others.

doop01
07-19-13, 03:35 PM
The latest dragon I've bred is Cosmic, by "latest" I mean over 2 months ago. That was only after hatching fails, which I did for much longer. I don't have any dragon after Cosmic, except Fairytale. I breed everyday possible and end up with the same few fails. Have any Android players had luck getting black dragons? I only have Night, no luck getting others.
I've been able to get all the older black dragons but am having an awful time with Troll.

maguar
07-19-13, 03:43 PM
Sorry to see you go. If you decide to come back your island and dragons will be waiting for you.

123cheri
07-19-13, 05:12 PM
Sorry to see you go. If you decide to come back your island and dragons will be waiting for you.

Kvich, you should check back in 10 months. That's when Android is due for another measly answer for parity!