PDA

View Full Version : Alerts

Unregistered
12-31-10, 10:12 AM
My farm story usede to tell me when i had a new message on my wall, the past couple days it stoped telling me and i have no idea when someone is talking to me. my ipod says the messages are on but they never show, how do i get them to come back on?

Unregistered
01-02-11, 07:58 AM
My farm story usede to tell me when i had a new message on my wall, the past couple days it stoped telling me and i have no idea when someone is talking to me. my ipod says the messages are on but they never show, how do i get them to come back on?

I have the same problem =( Please tell me what to do.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 07:36 PM
I'm not receiving any alerts at all, I used to but for some reason they stopped.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 09:28 PM
I recieved alerts until I disabled them for work one day. When I re-enabled them, they didn't work, and haven't since.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 05:44 AM
I recieved alerts until I disabled them for work one day. When I re-enabled them, they didn't work, and haven't since.

I've never disabled mine, they just stopped working!! I wish they would fix this.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 03:48 AM
I wrote to Team Lava support and they fixed it. Now it?s working again. Thank you very much =)!!!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 06:27 AM
Yay!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 03:31 PM
Thanks team lava team. Today i got a message on my Ipod saying i had a message!! :) I appreciate everything, thanks soo much :)