PDA

View Full Version : BlaBlaBla

sdwombat
07-18-13, 07:57 AM
Hey everyone! I thought that maybe we could use a thread where we could post about anything Castle Story related that we wanted to. No one would come here looking for information per se, just a place to generally comment, commiserate & socialize to our heart's content;)

catcrack
07-18-13, 08:00 AM
blah blah blah unicorn parts, blah blah blah royal building cap

arale_norimaki
07-18-13, 08:07 AM
I love this idea!!

I mean, where else could I post about the Observatory turning opposite to the Windmill and sawmill? Or what about how much I wished fountains were animated? Or how sad I am to find out that several of my neighbors who own alicorns no longer play? These things drive me nuts, but I can't create a thread to talk about that, right?

Yeah!! What else would you like to blablabla about?

catcrack
07-18-13, 08:11 AM
I love this idea!!
Yeah!! What else would you like to blablabla about?

my whole like is a blablabla!

sdwombat
07-18-13, 08:13 AM
Cat Crack, you were BRILLIANT to post the Charlie Brown video! You took the blablabla thread to the next level!:D

arale_norimaki
07-18-13, 08:16 AM
Lol!!!

arale_norimaki
07-18-13, 08:37 AM
So this means we have oficially nothing to do at our kingdoms AND still want to talk about CS?

Cesar49
07-18-13, 08:45 AM
Definitely up for some blablablaing but as soon as I started on my reply I couldn't think of anything! I'm waiting on one final bestiary now - got a load, in a flurry, over a week ago then nada since then UNTIL this afternoon when one popped up. Kind of crazy to get so excited over a virtual book but determined to get this pesky dragon without paying any gems!

sdwombat
07-18-13, 08:45 AM
So this means we have oficially nothing to do at our kingdoms AND still want to talk about CS?

Well, this IS the blablabla thread after all, so I guess you could talk about anything you wanted to!!!

Cesar49
07-18-13, 08:48 AM
I've never noticed that about the windmill and observatory! Wouldn't it be cool if the wind could change as well?!

catcrack
07-18-13, 08:56 AM
Definitely up for some blablablaing but as soon as I started on my reply I couldn't think of anything! I'm waiting on one final bestiary now - got a load, in a flurry, over a week ago then nada since then UNTIL this afternoon when one popped up. Kind of crazy to get so excited over a virtual book but determined to get this pesky dragon without paying any gems!I got mine from amazon

arale_norimaki
07-18-13, 09:06 AM
Hahahaha!

Cesar49
07-18-13, 09:08 AM
Wish I'd thought of that! Mind, I live in Ireland and there isn't an Amazon Ireland (must be one of the few countries that DOESN'T have Amazon) so you'd have to pay a fortune in postage from the UK. Might be cheaper to buy some gems!

Cesar49
07-18-13, 09:11 AM
With all this hype about the royal baby going on it made me wonder whether Castle Story might hear the patter of little feet soon - and I don't mean dragons or manticores! Surely it's about time Ivy and Thurston got it together?

catcrack
07-18-13, 09:13 AM
Wish I'd thought of that! Mind, I live in Ireland and there isn't an Amazon Ireland (must be one of the few countries that DOESN'T have Amazon) so you'd have to pay a fortune in postage from the UK. Might be cheaper to buy some gems!The Emerald Isle? Be patient my friend, it shall come with time.

arale_norimaki
07-18-13, 09:44 AM
I wouldn't want Ivy and Thurston together. She is a funny, (maybe too) open minded girl, and Thurston is a self absorbed so called knight who doesn't even know what is going on around him and sho is afraid of skunkupines!

arale_norimaki
07-18-13, 09:46 AM
sho=who

catcrack
07-18-13, 09:52 AM
I wouldn't want Ivy and Thurston together.
I see very little chance of those two hooking up。

Cesar49
07-18-13, 10:03 AM
On second thoughts, you're right - it was just all that valentine's stuff between them. But really, Sabine's much more his style, isn't she? She'd love all that guff about knightly codes!

kazkgb
07-18-13, 10:09 AM
Blah blah, totally agree, I'm also insomniac so play night and day, and see people on lower level with stuf I've not got, fed up blah!

kooky panda
07-18-13, 10:32 AM
Hey everyone! I thought that maybe we could use a thread where we could post about anything Castle Story related that we wanted to. No one would come here looking for information per se, just a place to generally comment, commiserate & socialize to our heart's content;)

There are already main threads for most of the game discussions on the different features.
There is also already a thread here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53119-What-is-your-stressful-resource-!)you can add your feedback to.

If you would like to social with the other players and talk about anything "Castle", you can start up a group (http://forums.storm8.com/group.php)and you can then place a link to your group in Fanlink forum (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?94-TeamLava-Fan-Links)so other players can come join.