PDA

View Full Version : Quest Outpost Not Showing Up

Aemorniel
07-17-13, 06:50 PM
I just got the option of getting the Quest Outpost by hitting level 11. I got installed the game 2 days ago so it's the latest edition. When I go to the market to buy the outpost, it's not there. What should I do?

igames4me
07-17-13, 07:08 PM
Are you android? Currently only iOS users have it

kooky panda
07-18-13, 05:22 AM
I just got the option of getting the Quest Outpost by hitting level 11. I got installed the game 2 days ago so it's the latest edition. When I go to the market to buy the outpost, it's not there. What should I do?

When you reach level 11, then the outpost should show up in your game, you do not have to buy the outpost.

ButterPanda
07-18-13, 11:50 AM

Try reinstalling the game by deleting the app and redownloading it from the app store. (You will not loose any progress by doing this)

orbost
09-08-13, 05:04 AM
I had the same problem and reinstalling the game solved it for me!
Thank you ! :)

calivali123
11-19-13, 09:17 AM
I got the task Venture to Volcano. I'm level 11. There is no Quest Outpost building, but when I select the task it tells me I have to collect from the Outpost first. What do I do? I'm using an iPad and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it tells me the same thing. TIA.

calivali123
11-19-13, 10:43 AM
Never mind, I found it!

kooky panda
11-19-13, 11:49 AM
OH good!!! Have fun :)

Partylovergirl9
08-07-14, 05:55 AM
HELP! I'm level 11 and when I hit the button it said I could quest even though I didn't have the outpost but I started the quest but now it says I have to collet from the outpost and I don't have it and I can't buy it and I have tried to uninstall in reinstall and it won't work. SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!

kooky panda
08-07-14, 07:31 AM
HELP! I'm level 11 and when I hit the button it said I could quest even though I didn't have the outpost but I started the quest but now it says I have to collet from the outpost and I don't have it and I can't buy it and I have tried to uninstall in reinstall and it won't work. SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!
What button did you hit that said you could quest?
By chance have you moved your games off an apple device to an android device?

jovita777
08-12-14, 07:21 AM
I need help. I send my fire dragon to quest and when left 1 hr it stops. My dragon in it and time shows 00.00.00. What is it?

kooky panda
08-12-14, 07:35 AM
I need help. I send my fire dragon to quest and when left 1 hr it stops. My dragon in it and time shows 00.00.00. What is it?
Try restarting your device.