PDA

View Full Version : Christmas in July?

luv4quiltz
07-17-13, 02:52 PM
I would LOVE to see a sale soon where a bunch of the popular box items are on sale for purchase with gems or coins instead of having to take your chances with whatever you get from the boxes. I've seen other times where they have had a box sale.

What does everyone think about a Christmas in July sale? :)

[S8] Elsa
07-17-13, 03:04 PM
We have those types of sales occasionally. Are there specific boxes or box items that you'd like to see?

luv4quiltz
07-17-13, 03:12 PM
Thanks for asking! Personally, I'm trying to collect musical instruments for my "jazz club" and have been unsuccessful getting one of the pianos from the boxes. I would LOVE to see items from the Music and Magic boxes on sale. But would be nice to see a variety of the Rare/Exceptional items on sale since those are the items so hard to obtain. :)

cherryberry9
07-17-13, 11:58 PM
We have those types of sales occasionally. Are there specific boxes or box items that you'd like to see?

I'd love to see summer beach box items taken out. And maybe some Lto's.

twospoons
07-19-13, 06:10 PM
or you could really annoy people and do a flash sale! but i second the magic box, and would vote for the carnival one except i'm sure it won't happen being prime carnival box buying time right now, i'm guessing.