PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Rainbow trouble

TruthInLove777
07-17-13, 01:35 PM
I have tried many times to install Dragon Story Rainbow on my Smartphone. Finally I was able to install it. Now I get a "forced close" message every time I try to open it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and am still not able to open the app. I have less than 6 days to open and play the game on this device, and I am getting really frustrated with not being able to open it. Why won't it open? Is anyone else having this trouble? Or is it just me? I've seen this happen with other new apps before, too; but it's never taken this long to get an app to actually open.

greygull
07-17-13, 01:52 PM
Have you moved the game to your SD card? Have you tried force closing other items running in the background?

TruthInLove777
07-17-13, 05:12 PM
Thank you for your reply. I have put the game on my SD cared and forced closed all other items. I have also turned my phone off and then back on again, and, as I've already said, I've already deleted and re-installed the app a few times. Why do I still get the "Force Close" message instead of being allowed to use the app? I'm willing to remove the app from my phone and go back to using the basic Dragon Story app, but I haven't yet gotten credit for installing and playing the Dragon Story Rainbow game. That is completely unfair. What else do you recommend that I do to be able to use the app?

greygull
07-17-13, 05:23 PM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, device info, and what's happening. Let them know the steps you've taken already, and hopefully they can help you out.

TruthInLove777
07-18-13, 12:16 PM
Thanks. I'll do that. Have a good day.

TruthInLove777
07-21-13, 07:57 PM
I emailed Storm8. Soon after that, I tried deleting all of my Storm8 apps. Then I reinstalled Dragon Story: Rainbow and was able to open it. After successfully opening Dragon Story: Rainbow, I reinstalled all of my other Storm8 apps and have been able to successfully open all of them nearly every time since then.