PDA

View Full Version : Closing Mid Fight :@:@

CoachStevo
07-17-13, 06:22 AM
Hi

This thing keeps closing mid fight I have lost 4 flaming matches now because it has closed mid fight

I'm really agitated because my ranking has suffered severely wen I can't win crowns but a lose is -15

Pls compensate me for this issue

Username:CoachStevo

Kind regards

Slapper54
07-17-13, 06:29 AM
Hey Stevo

Slapper here from our alliance. At least you can play. I have been frozen out of the game for over 24 hours. I cannot get past the title screen. NOT HAPPY!!

I have put a complaint in to Storm8 and hopefully will get some action.

Slapper

CoachStevo
07-17-13, 06:39 AM
Hey Stevo

Slapper here from our alliance. At least you can play. I have been frozen out of the game for over 24 hours. I cannot get past the title screen. NOT HAPPY!!

I have put a complaint in to Storm8 and hopefully will get some action.

Slapper

Hey slapper I'm sorry to hear mate

I hope you get in soon

Best of luck may your storages be filled with gold and your swords sharp :)

CS

Seek67
07-17-13, 11:48 PM
Hey Kooky Panda, with all respect intended we all play on ipads or iphones so I'm sure that question you already have an answer for. this is ridiculous. All we want is answers to theses specific questions:

1. What is the problem?
2. When is it going to be fixed?
3. What compensation is being offered to us paying players who spent money to advance in the game and lost hundreds of crowns because of the problems?
4. If you can't fix it will full refunds be given?

I myself will pdf copy my itunes receipts and send them to support in 24 hours demanding a full refund. If it is refused I'll seek some outside help to get the refund. The developers have ignored us(you not included of course) to answer our 3 main questions to date so far and its insulting to our intelligence. You CANNOT take our money and run! I could have bought a new beaut pc game that I could keep forever and it would never give me grief. If it didn't work I could bring it back for an exchange or full refund. I'd like the contact phone number for KINGDOM CLASHES DEVELOPERS HEAD OFFICE PLEASE.

rusty350
07-18-13, 03:07 AM
Happened to me countless times too and l've lost count of the number of crowns I've lost as a result

Something this simple should've been tested before the release and handled accordingly, but no it seems like its gone all quiet and no explanation or apology (afaik)

I've taken now to simply not attacking anymore and hoping I don't get attacked too much. Hardly the point of the game, hey!!!!

Seek67
07-18-13, 04:17 AM
Its been going on for a week for me. I got on last night for a total of an hour or so. Ive been locked out on loading screen for 24 hours again. I see they deleted my post again lol... I put up the lovely email I sent to support. The ones who have gone eerily silent and hiding from us. :p

FrozenTurtle
07-18-13, 01:44 PM
For anyone who has experienced a crash during a battle, can you please PM me the name of the player who you were attacking. For privacy, please do not post their names here.

rusty350
07-18-13, 07:17 PM
For anyone who has experienced a crash during a battle, can you please PM me the name of the player who you were attacking. For privacy, please do not post their names here.

I never look at the persons name that I'm attacking! There's far too much else to take in before and during an attack to look at someones name.

I've had this happen over a dozen times now, but sorry I don't have one name whatsoever!! What does that mean for me then....no refund??? :confused:

bewbew16
09-16-13, 09:16 PM
I like to call this game "Kingdom CRASHES" frusterating peice of work it is!

bewbew16
09-16-13, 09:19 PM
My game crashes when I'm playing the games chapter advances I haven't even started battling other players and have tons of problems I've only been playing for two days and I'm pretty close to deleting and getting back to my castle story