PDA

View Full Version : Shield Timer Issues

zacdac
07-16-13, 11:05 PM
Hi Support Gurus,

On several occasions we (several players) have experienced shield timer issues.

An example is that a player has received an shield for 16 hours, then all of sudden the timer goes from 12 hours to 2 hours in an instant resulting in a shield for 4 hours only.

Thanks.

Zac

maguar
07-17-13, 03:08 AM
I've reported this over

ButterPanda
07-17-13, 08:56 AM
Hi Support Gurus,

On several occasions we (several players) have experienced shield timer issues.

An example is that a player has received an shield for 16 hours, then all of sudden the timer goes from 12 hours to 2 hours in an instant resulting in a shield for 4 hours only.

Thanks.

Zac

When does the shield timer become reduced amount of time? Does it happen when another player attacks you? Or when the shield is applied/equipped? Please let me know more details about how this is occurring and when this is occurring. Thanks. Also how often has this happened to you?

ButterPanda
07-18-13, 04:13 PM
This issue has now been fixed. The Shields will no longer disappear.

Please force close your game and restart your device.

Leon1155
07-18-13, 05:33 PM
Approx. 8 hrs ago I purchased a 24 hr shield. 4 hrs ago I was attacked (& lost) and while I still have a shield it has 12.5 hrs remaining, whereas the shield I purchased should still have 16 hrs remaining. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED. Same thing happened 7 days ago. Have now lost 34 crowns in these two attacks that should not have happened. Please rectify.
You are sitting on a minefield with this game, yet will flop spectacularly if you don't get your act together.

FrozenTurtle
07-19-13, 05:40 PM
Approx. 8 hrs ago I purchased a 24 hr shield. 4 hrs ago I was attacked (& lost) and while I still have a shield it has 12.5 hrs remaining, whereas the shield I purchased should still have 16 hrs remaining. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED. Same thing happened 7 days ago. Have now lost 34 crowns in these two attacks that should not have happened. Please rectify.
You are sitting on a minefield with this game, yet will flop spectacularly if you don't get your act together.

Please email support@firemocha.com so we can further investigate the issue. Thanks!