PDA

View Full Version : Disconnection during battle results in loss

zacdac
07-16-13, 10:51 PM
Dear Support Gurus,

If you are attack and for whatever reason the game disconnects from the sever (endless loading screen) you are awarded a loss for the battle, even though when you reconnect you still have all your troops (as if you never went into attack).

I understand that there must be logic in the game to stop someone from deliberately disconnecting a game in progress that they are losing however with the current server load issues this is becoming a large issue for many plays (especially when compounded with the current zero crown matching []).

There needs to be some sort of check upon reconnecting to count the troops you have before and after the battle status is set. If they are the same (ie no troops used) then it was an accidental disconnect.

Thanks

Zac

CoachStevo
07-23-13, 10:01 PM
Dear Support Gurus,

If you are attack and for whatever reason the game disconnects from the sever (endless loading screen) you are awarded a loss for the battle, even though when you reconnect you still have all your troops (as if you never went into attack).

I understand that there must be logic in the game to stop someone from deliberately disconnecting a game in progress that they are losing however with the current server load issues this is becoming a large issue for many plays (especially when compounded with the current zero crown matching []).

There needs to be some sort of check upon reconnecting to count the troops you have before and after the battle status is set. If they are the same (ie no troops used) then it was an accidental disconnect.

Thanks

Zac

Hi this just happened again to me I have made numerous post I lost 15 crowns on a fight offering ZERO only for it to disconnect and me lose troops coins training time AnD the crowns

It's impossible to maintain a rank when the game robs you of crowns

I'm safer not playing then raiding its seriously annoying

gfbnm
07-24-13, 11:22 PM
This just happened to me,
Disconnects halfway through
Reconnects and continues with battle.
I win with 100% and keep coins and gemstones but I have lost the crowns and army that i didnt use.

gfbnm
07-26-13, 05:07 AM
it just happened again, I will with 100pct and i have lost crowns.

How can this be corrected, i want my crowns back?

geegee7117
11-07-13, 10:30 PM
Wow, hard to believe this is STILL an issue after 4 months!! I lost about 60 crowns and lots of gems today because of "inactivity" DURING battles! The proof is in the bag, er, forums! I'm done handing over money to your games,,,yes, all of them. Seems the problems are made on purpose at the desk...I hear the laughter now...laughing at the stupid users while you purposely take their money. I'm done. Good bye

teresa616
11-14-13, 09:44 AM
So tired of this I just attacked Lenz no kingdom listed I was at 92%... And it did it and no crowns I was suppose to get 17 crowns...please let me have them ty

teresa616
11-14-13, 09:52 AM
Because of this issue I've lost just in the last week.one was two days ago back to back battles with ijer x28 crowns each time and was never credited because of game bugs or hackers
Then a player from JAPAN couldn't read there name as it was symbols not credited 17 crowns.....
A player named Bunny didn't catch the rest of the named believe it was dusk player or kingdom...not credited 21 crowns...
I love this game and have spent to much time and money for hackers to rob me in battles.....please reimburse as this is very frustrating....
I will be watching and taking better notes of these players and incidents..
There have been many others where I wasn't credited crowns but these are the ones that stand out...
Thank you

kooky panda
11-14-13, 11:19 AM
Because of this issue I've lost just in the last week.one was two days ago back to back battles with ijer x28 crowns each time and was never credited because of game bugs or hackers
Then a player from JAPAN couldn't read there name as it was symbols not credited 17 crowns.....
A player named Bunny didn't catch the rest of the named believe it was dusk player or kingdom...not credited 21 crowns...
I love this game and have spent to much time and money for hackers to rob me in battles.....please reimburse as this is very frustrating....
I will be watching and taking better notes of these players and incidents..
There have been many others where I wasn't credited crowns but these are the ones that stand out...
Thank you

Here is how you report these players:

Thank you for your concern and passion for fair gameplay in Kingdom Clash!

We take *****s and hacks very seriously and will continuously work to prevent them from occurring in the game. Please keep in mind that we may not be able to share everything that we're working on to address the issue with the community, otherwise we'd be giving people more information on how to ***** around the fixes.

To report a *****er in Kingdom Clash:

Please Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report A Player and provide the following details in the Description:

Kingdom Name You Wish to Report:
Approximate Date/Time of Battle:
Crowns Lost:
Coins Lost:
Spellstone Lost:

To share any information you have about *****s or hacks in Kingdom Clash:

Please email support@firemocha.com or Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report a Bug/Game Issue.

As always, we would like to sincerely thank you for all your patience while we work through this issue and provide you all with a fair and balanced game to enjoy!

kittensabc
11-14-13, 11:33 AM
Here is how you report these players:

I think Kooky has a shortcut for posting this. If I posed something this often, I know I would...

ULTRAMARELITE
11-25-13, 01:41 PM
I was attacking another player and was at 76% headed towards 100% when I received a phone call during the battle. After the call was over (about 2 mins long) I was returned to the game at my own kingdom with no win, no crowns, no loot and no army. Only the last is expected. I do not remember the name of the kingdom I attacked but the loot I should have received is 460000+/- gold and 140000+/- minerals. Crowns for the win is 11. As every other game I have on my phone (iPhone 4), storm 8 or otherwise automatically sends me back to what I was doing irreguardless of how long the phone call was. I would like compensation for this bug and I would like VERY MUCH for it to be fixed ASAFP. I have been playing for quite sometime and would like to continue playing but if losing everything in a battle due to a phone call is going to be the norm then I'm not sure if I want to put in the time.

starstrike121
08-11-14, 12:34 AM
This has happened to me as well... Because of this issue a few days back When I was raiding (I was winning).. I was on 49% and my archers were about the destroy the royal hall when all a sudden my game turned of for no reason... I lost 20 crowns I would appreciate if u return my crowns somehow..
My Username is :- Rosy✨