PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on quest

nlieu279
07-16-13, 05:25 PM
Hi all,

I decided to play Restaurant again after a long break. When I get in the game, I have many quests to complete, and I am stuck on one of the quest where it is asking me to buy 1 stove. I couldn't get pass it because..... I already 10 stoves in my inventory.... Do I seriously need to delete them all just so I can get pass that quest? It just sound stupid to me, but it maybe me.

Do you have any suggestions?

bobbyrae
07-16-13, 06:57 PM
Wait until you level up and can buy a new stove. Otherwise, sell one of your stoves and buy a new one...but i'd just wait.

bobbyrae
07-16-13, 06:58 PM
Btw, make sure you're buying the correct stove needed for that quest.

AdorkableGeek
07-17-13, 02:04 AM
You can just store one of the stoves away and buy the one you need. :)

luv4quiltz
07-17-13, 02:54 PM
Yes, simply put the stoves or appliances you don't want into storage. That will free up slots so you can add the goal appliance.

bobbyrae
07-18-13, 11:56 AM
Storing a stove will only work if the goal requires an appliance other than the stored appliance. So the OP has ten stoves and probably only ten appliance slots available. If the goal requires that he buy another stove storing one of his stoves won't fulfill the goal. He will either have to sell one stove and buy a new one or wait until he unlocks another appliance slot and then buy a new stove.