07-16-13, 02:49 PM
NOW LIMITED- 9-10-13

Not Official
My guess at Midas being limited next
Midas Timer (Thurs): http://goo.gl/A9j4nj
Midas Timer (Mon): http://goo.gl/TLhqrE
Midas Timer (Tues): http://goo.gl/zuGCYa

http://i43.tinypic.com/1547swk.png
Is your Island lacking something fancy? Bling up your Island with the new Midas Dragon in Dragon Story!:p

:D

For those confused, Midas is a Treasure type. Treasure Dragons can not be bred. Treasure Dragons require a minimum game version of 1.4 (1.5 recommended). If you have any further questions, feel free to let me know.

For the treasure habitat. Time for egg is 36 hours

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/6290809d-a423-42b6-9115-814b08371c71_zps2e17a8e4.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/6290809d-a423-42b6-9115-814b08371c71_zps2e17a8e4.jpg.html)

knj00
07-16-13, 02:50 PM
Another buy only dragon. >_<

lmac10
07-16-13, 02:53 PM
and an ugly one at that, although nowhere near as bad as the stain glass one.

SamKanj
07-16-13, 02:54 PM
I hate this element, unless they've decided to make this dragon special that can be breed-able.

igames4me
07-16-13, 02:56 PM
i wonder if the surprise for this week has to do with this?

imagine if we breed with gemston dragons even though we have more fails but it would be the only way to get this dragon by breeding gemstones together

but yet again i doubt it ...this is only bought with gold

yayacupcake
This better not be their "something special".... I doubt it though since they said it was something special to look forward to ( was talking to Android and Kindle as well ).

nbella1414
Why make another gold dragon that looks so much like the one we already have?

mityaj
07-16-13, 03:03 PM
I hope this is not "the surprise"...

sunkalito
07-16-13, 03:05 PM
I think it looks... Interesting. :) not enough for me to spend my cash on it, though.

imagine if we breed with gemston dragons even though we have more fails but it would be the only way to get this dragon by breeding gemstones together

Hmmmm. I wonder if you've gotten any warmer to guessing what the "ehrmagherd specialz newz 4 joo!" special surprise is.

tuskmage
07-16-13, 03:11 PM
This is it. This is the the surprise, an unbreedable dragon for both IOS & Android. Woohooo... Hope you all happy now ;)

Olena
07-16-13, 03:14 PM
Second gold dragon in one month. It makes me sad - not much care about the things that players want. It's all about the money ;(

scottyhaha
07-16-13, 03:17 PM
Maybe it's breedable

kwhales
07-16-13, 03:34 PM
Nice beak. I kind of hope it is a buyable only. Really need a break from new dragons to get ones from weeks ago.

Kind of funny. On the suggestions thread we did ask for a way TL could give us gold daily. Buying a dragon with tons of gold probably wasn't the suggestion we had in mind, and now, here we may have three. Lucky us.

annbluebird
07-16-13, 03:36 PM
wow TL you shouldnt have done this one before telling us what was the famous surprise! it s awkward. a dragon that only iOS can get.. huh you knew you will hear a lot of anger soon

MomsHouseofSweets
07-16-13, 04:02 PM
Is Midas an IOS dragon? Please add IOS only or something to let your Android player know Midas is not for them, so that they don't waste time or money on a dragon they can't have.

moostermine
07-16-13, 04:07 PM
Maybe it's breedable

I sure hope you are right Scotty! If it is, even if its ultra rare and requires the wonky breeding to get, and it's available to android, it will be an ok-ish Christmas present. Like socks, nice socks, but not the toys we were led to believe we were getting.
If its a buy only, iOS only, dragon.....then it's more like getting porridge for Christmas dinner.

tuskmage
07-16-13, 04:07 PM
wow TL you shouldnt have done this one before telling us what was the famous surprise! it s awkward. a dragon that only iOS can get.. huh you knew you will hear a lot of anger soon

They promised we will enjoy what is coming to our island, even for the breeding rules change. And here you go a gold giving dragon & it's breedable for everyone ;) Why is there still anger? Thx TL :o.

vyler
07-16-13, 04:11 PM
While I understand everyone's concerns, and share them as a droid user, don't call it ugly! It actually looks like a dragon! In fact, the last several dragons look like dragons, which is refreshing.o

yayacupcake
07-16-13, 04:12 PM
They promised we will enjoy what is coming to our island, even for the breeding rules change. And here you go a gold giving dragon & it's breedable for everyone ;) Why is there still anger? Thx TL :o.

These aren't breedable, unless they change that. I HIGHLY doubt this is what they were talking about.

MomsHouseofSweets
07-16-13, 04:12 PM

Where do they say that? I have seen no statement from TL regarding Midas and what you said. I missed it???

annbluebird
07-16-13, 04:16 PM
you know what? I believe this isnt THE surprise
I believe that this is another dragon like treasure or stainglass
I woild like to be wrong but I really dont focus on this one because I am too sure that it will not be for android or kindle users

tuskmage
07-16-13, 04:17 PM
Here from Mr. Turtle

Hi everyone!

We know you've been super confused with your recent breeding results. We've mentioned this in a couple posts, but we want to put this out there so everyone can see. We have something very special coming to your Islands soon, and the recent changes in breeding were made in preparation for this. We know it all might seem odd right now, but trust us that there is some method to our madness. Please stay tuned for our announcement. We really hope you'll enjoy it!

So this is it right? Something very special... is a gold giving dragon special enough? :p

annbluebird
07-16-13, 04:19 PM
Where do they say that? I have seen no statement from TL regarding Midas and what you said. I missed it???
And I believe that Tusk is kind of ironic :)

yayacupcake
07-16-13, 04:19 PM
Here from Mr. Turtle

Hi everyone!

We know you've been super confused with your recent breeding results. We've mentioned this in a couple posts, but we want to put this out there so everyone can see. We have something very special coming to your Islands soon, and the recent changes in breeding were made in preparation for this. We know it all might seem odd right now, but trust us that there is some method to our madness. Please stay tuned for our announcement. We really hope you'll enjoy it!

So this is it right? Something very special... is a gold giving dragon special enough? :p

LOL, no. This is not special. Nor does it exlain any "method to their madness", still waiting....

tuskmage
07-16-13, 04:26 PM
LOL, no. This is not special. Nor does it exlain any "method to their madness", still waiting....

Well with a little breeding rules change, they make a unbreedable gold giving dragon breedable. With the new breeding rules change = more failure for us & TL give us a gold giving dragon to help us out.. Totally make sense :p

yayacupcake
07-16-13, 04:30 PM
Well with a little breeding rules change, they make a unbreedable gold giving dragon breedable. With the new breeding rules change = more failure for us & TL give us a gold giving dragon to help us out.. Totally make sense :p

This explains nothing with the changes.

moostermine
07-16-13, 04:33 PM

Sure! That's it! And I bet you get a free treasure habitat to go with it when it hatches!

tuskmage
07-16-13, 04:37 PM
Sure! That's it! And I bet you get a free treasure habitat to go with it when it hatches!

It's ok the treasure habitats we could buy with coins anyway :p I'm so happy & proud of TL now :p

mikeclit
07-16-13, 04:38 PM
Lol what. Why? So unnecessary.

lmac10
07-16-13, 04:38 PM
LOL I still think its ugly

tuskmage
07-16-13, 04:42 PM
LOL I still think its ugly

It's ok even if it looks like a slug. Just make sure it's breedable for everyone & give gold. :p

moostermine
07-16-13, 04:42 PM
Lol what. Why? So unnecessary.

Because now everyone can have a treasure dragon! It will be harder to get than diamond, DA or Helios but the fails will all be fun stuff like island and mindvolt and wizard! ( and every other common hybrid of coarse, that has any of the colors red yellow or blue!)
But it will be AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE!

mikeclit
07-16-13, 04:43 PM
15 gold a day though. but so much money spent on garbage.

duff1
07-16-13, 04:44 PM
Maybe it's breedable

Yeah it can, maybe breed with treasure dragon and glass (what it name is) dragon!!!!

annbluebird
07-16-13, 04:46 PM
Yeah it can, maybe breed with treasure dragon and glass (what it name is) dragon!!!!
great idea!

lmac10
07-16-13, 04:49 PM
It's ok even if it looks like a slug. Just make sure it's breedable for everyone & give gold. :p

LOL yes it would have to pay me to look at it's ugly mug on my island every day ;)

dalexxx
07-16-13, 08:30 PM
could it be a DA x Helios combo and gives 5 gold a day lol

celiadean
07-16-13, 09:33 PM
These gold paying dragons are not what they are cracked up to be. I have both Treasure (lvl 10)& Stain Glass (lvl 9). I collect the gold at the same time everyday. One day I get 5 from Treasure & 4 from Stain Glass then the next day I get one less from each dragon. At the rate of 5/day it would take 6 months to replace the gold that the dragon cost. But loosing one gold every other day...... It's just not worth it. I don't think this is the big surprise but if it is I won't be buying it. It is just too ugly.

Oliver118
07-16-13, 10:21 PM
I actually thought this would be a Mythic dragon. But it isn't, and no way I'm going to accumalate 800 gold.

demonghoul
07-17-13, 01:47 AM
I'm hoping this is the last Gold Dragon, most Dragons seem to only have 3 in a type.

Also, this Dragons looks terrible. The colors are off and it doesn't look very fluid.

scottyhaha
07-17-13, 02:08 AM
Maybe it's diamond/rainbow

HenryLucky1
07-17-13, 03:04 AM
Maybe it's diamond/rainbow

LOL, android can't get it then
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I'm really confused why this thread can reach 5 pages, there's nothing to say about this. This is just a gold-giving dragon, cost is 800 gold, and you can get 5 gold/day in epic form.

devastated1978
07-17-13, 04:21 AM
I love this dragon. Does that mean 1 more habitat increase...
Could this be part of the surprise?

picklylily
07-17-13, 05:15 AM
Looks like Cheshire's long lost brother. Lol =P
And I don't have gold to buy any of these Gold dragons

MomsHouseofSweets
07-17-13, 10:52 AM
I hope that Midas will be a dragon for everyone and not one sided!

[S8] Elsa
07-17-13, 11:40 AM
Thank you for sharing your feedback for the Midas Dragon! :D

A friendly reminder: Please stay on topic. If you're curious about an absent post, feel free to post in Forum Disputes or send me a PM. For those confused, Midas is a Treasure type. Treasure Dragons can not be bred. Treasure Dragons require a minimum game version of 1.4 (1.5 recommended). If you have any further questions, feel free to let me know.

moostermine
07-17-13, 11:47 AM
Thanks Pony! It's good to get that straightened out!

MomsHouseofSweets
07-17-13, 03:11 PM
Well, without having come right out and saying that Midas will be an IOS dragon ... think my question was answered and hope gone. Oh well, not surprised.

07-17-13, 04:16 PM
Thank you for sharing your feedback for the Midas Dragon! :D

A friendly reminder: Please stay on topic. If you're curious about an absent post, feel free to post in Forum Disputes or send me a PM. For those confused, Midas is a Treasure type. Treasure Dragons can not be bred. Treasure Dragons require a minimum game version of 1.4 (1.5 recommended). If you have any further questions, feel free to let me know.

As I've said....some players don't have common sense and have been playing forever. Thank you!

Now back to our regular scheduled program. This is one dragon i won't rush to get. Unless that rainbow dragon coughs skittles (preferably the lemon and orange ones) I won't ever have enough gold for this.

tainguyen63
07-17-13, 05:34 PM
next they will have a money dragon or dollar dragon

AraRaider
07-17-13, 11:10 PM
I'm so excited I CAN't WAIT! I already bought my gold when it was on sale so I'm waiting to buy it the moment it's released! This is WAAAAAAAAY BETTER than the UGLY stainglass dragon. This actually LOOKS like a dragon that belongs on the treasure terrace....Yaaay! Can't wait!

I have a feeling it will be released at midnight since the date says 18th so welcome to add me to come see when it's out. ID: araraider

AraRaider
07-18-13, 12:57 AM
It's still not ouuuuuut yet! Whhhhhhy? I want it so so so so very bad! This dragon is beautiful. I call this dragon, beauty! & the stainglass dragon is the beast! Beauty & the beast! They should always make the treasure dragons look super cool like this!!

midnightmeerkat
07-18-13, 02:13 AM
These gold paying dragons are not what they are cracked up to be. I have both Treasure (lvl 10)& Stain Glass (lvl 9). I collect the gold at the same time everyday. One day I get 5 from Treasure & 4 from Stain Glass then the next day I get one less from each dragon. At the rate of 5/day it would take 6 months to replace the gold that the dragon cost. But loosing one gold every other day...... It's just not worth it. I don't think this is the big surprise but if it is I won't be buying it. It is just too ugly.

You would need to make sure that you collect AFTER the 24 hours not exactly the same time... I have the treasure dragon only and have a timer which I set on my phone after I have collected.... I always get the 5 gold (except when I healed it after losing a battle in the arena)

cquinn32
07-18-13, 10:40 AM
Why can I buy the dragon but not another treasure terrace?

penqueen2
07-18-13, 10:45 AM
the dragon capacity has gone up to 2 BUT THE GOLD CAPACITY IS STILL ONLY 5

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 10:46 AM
Are we getting a habitat increase for this dragon ?

penqueen2
07-18-13, 10:49 AM

kooky panda
07-18-13, 10:49 AM
Ummm that is not good. I will try and get some clarification on this.

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 10:56 AM
So I can buy the dragon but I can't buy it's habitat ?!
What's up with that TL :/

07-18-13, 10:58 AM
Once again mistakes with releasing a dragon. Why is it so hard to fix how much gold the habitat can hold, if you are allowing two dragons to fit in one place?

penqueen2
07-18-13, 10:58 AM
So I can buy the dragon but I can't buy it's habitat ?!
What's up with that TL :/
You can put 2 gold giving dragons in each treasure habitat that you have.

kooky panda
07-18-13, 11:00 AM

I hope you do not mind, but I flew over on my treasure dragon and grabbed a picture of the egg.:p

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/6290809d-a423-42b6-9115-814b08371c71_zps2e17a8e4.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/6290809d-a423-42b6-9115-814b08371c71_zps2e17a8e4.jpg.html)

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 11:02 AM

Omg seriously haven't noticed that!!
Thank you :)

teogionia
07-18-13, 11:02 AM

my gol habitat shows cap 1 holds 5 gold

AraRaider
07-18-13, 11:40 AM
Hi everyone! I got my baby Midas dragon! You're welcome to come by & see it! I love having new neighbors too so feel free to add me! My ID is: araraider

dw9893
07-18-13, 11:43 AM
It's still a swindle, sure you can put 2 gold giving dragons in the habitat now but the cap is still 5 gold, so unless you're going to check in twice as much to clear out the habitat with two, its really a wash. TL screwing the users once again.

If you were ***na give us a habitat that held two gold giving dragons you should have at least upped the habitat cap to hold 10 gold max.

We"re not stupid

AraRaider
07-18-13, 11:49 AM

They did that on purpose so they don't have to give us a habitat increase. Personally I think that's a great big load of poop because the gold max amount per habitat is 5 gold. If you want to get the MOST gold from your dragon, I'd make sure it has it's OWN habitat because that's just a sneaky way to not let you get all of your gold.

This also means they'll be adding another gold dragon in the probably not so distant future since there's now 2 per habitat & we have only 3 gold dragons so far.

tuskmage
07-18-13, 11:52 AM
It is not easy for TL to upgrade the treasure habitats to max 10 gold in 24 hrs. If that happen, how's the habitat that only holding one dragon going to work? getting 10 gold per day too? Or we could collect 10 gold in 48 hrs now?

tuskmage
07-18-13, 11:55 AM
Or maybe we could collect twice in a day now if we have 2 dragons in the same habitat, with the max 5 gold per day??

AraRaider
07-18-13, 11:56 AM
It's still a swindle, sure you can put 2 gold giving dragons in the habitat now but the cap is still 5 gold, so unless you're going to check in twice as much to clear out the habitat with two, its really a wash. TL screwing the users once again.

If you were ***na give us a habitat that held two gold giving dragons you should have at least upped the habitat cap to hold 10 gold max.

We"re not stupid

I COMPLETELY agree with you...the second I saw that 2 dragons per habitat but only 5 gold max?? That is poop. A whole lotta poop on a stick. There's no way I'm gonna ever put two gold-giving dragons per habitat. That's just ridiculous. That might work on some children, but not teens/adults. If you don't wanna get scammed out of your gold, make sure your dragon has its own habitat or you wont be getting all your gold unless they change the habitat amount to 10 gold a day. Seriously, if this was the surprise, I am NOT surprised.

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 12:55 PM
Would someone from TL clarify this before things get out of hands :)

knj00
07-18-13, 01:37 PM
Would someone from TL clarify this before things get out of hands :)

Yes that would be nice.

The only way to get all 5 gold from one dragon is to collect every 24hrs maybe even a minute or two later. With 2 dragons... would collecting every 12hrs still get you 5 gold or only 4 each time? I'm a bit curious on how this will work with 2 in one habitat since the treasure types have always been a bit difficult to get the 5 gold out of each day.

ButterPanda
07-18-13, 01:54 PM

This has been changed to 10 a day max.

scottyhaha
07-18-13, 01:56 PM

For all treasure dragons??

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 01:57 PM
Woohoo !!!
Thank you Mr. panda

scottyhaha
07-18-13, 01:57 PM
I just collect mine it's still 5

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 01:59 PM
I think it's 10 a day!
Midas has only been released a few hours

scottyhaha
07-18-13, 02:01 PM
I meant I just collect TD it is still 5

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 02:02 PM
For all treasure dragons??

Yes for all gold dragons!
Both my habitats can hold 2 dragons and may give 10 gold a day

knj00
07-18-13, 02:03 PM

Thanks so much, I may actually buy Midas now. ;)

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 02:03 PM
I meant I just collect TD it is still 5

Depends when you last collected
Check again in 12 hours, if it gives you another 5 then it's working just fine :)

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 02:05 PM

One more question if I may
Are you guys planning on releasing a 4th gold giving dragon ?
If not many of us may want to buy another Treeasure or Midas ( one SG is more than enough)

penqueen2
07-18-13, 02:06 PM
I did a force close and it is now 10 gold! Thanks butterpanda.

scottyhaha
07-18-13, 02:06 PM
So the dragon give 10 gold or 5, or just the hab increase, dragon still 5 a day?

knj00
07-18-13, 02:07 PM
So the dragon give 10 gold or 5, or just the hab increase, dragon still 5 a day?

Dragon still only gives 5 gold a day.

ButterPanda
07-18-13, 02:13 PM
One more question if I may
Are you guys planning on releasing a 4th gold giving dragon ?
If not many of us may want to buy another Treeasure or Midas ( one SG is more than enough)

We can't speculate on that. Just keep checking the announcements for future updates. All updates are announced in our forums, Facebook, and Twitter.

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 02:13 PM
Depends when you last collected
Check again in 12 hours, if it gives you another 5 then it's working just fine :)

Oops sorry!
I thought you already bought Midas plus your Treasure dragon
Each dragon will give you 5 gold
So if your Terrace has only 1 dragon, you'll only get 5 not 10

[S8] Elsa
07-18-13, 02:14 PM

The cap has been raised to 10 Gold per day for Treasure Terraces that have two Dragons. Treasure Terraces that only have one Dragon still earn the 5 Gold per day limit. Midas is so happy to meet new Caretakers! Give him a home in the Treasure Terrace to maximize Gold earning potential! :3

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 02:15 PM
We can't speculate on that. Just keep checking the announcements for future updates. All updates are announced in our forums, Facebook, and Twitter.

Fair enough :)
Thank you so much for your prompt response

tuskmage
07-18-13, 02:20 PM
Is this mean we could collect 10 gold in 48 hrs if there's only dragon in the habitat? Or it will still max out at 5 gold per day if there's only dragon in the habitat? :confused:

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 02:24 PM
1 dragon = 5 gold
2 dragon = 10 gold
A day

GDude118
07-18-13, 02:30 PM
Thank you teamlava for increasing it were the treasure habitat holds 2 dragons and it maxes at 10 gold instead of 5 gold. I was worried when I saw the midus dragon but it still said limit reached on the treasure habitat. I thought I wouldn't be able to buy one. Glad I can now. :)

tuskmage
07-18-13, 02:32 PM
1 dragon = 5 gold
2 dragon = 10 gold
A day

But the Max cap is 10 gold per habitat now. My question is, can we collect 10 gold in 48 hrs per dragon; or we still need to collect 5 gold daily.

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 02:38 PM
I would imagine so Tusky
If you have 1 dragon per Terrace and you don't collect for 2 days
I'd think you will get 10 gold

But don't take my word for it :)

tuskmage
07-18-13, 02:40 PM
I would imagine so Tusky
If you have 1 dragon per Terrace and you don't collect for 2 days
I'd think you will get 10 gold

But don't take my word for it :)

I think that's how it should work too :p But I'm not going to take my own words too lolx

NouraMoh
07-18-13, 02:47 PM
We shall see in 2 days
Let's keep an eye on our gold :)

hubbabubba03
07-18-13, 04:25 PM
8812 Baby Form

hubbabubba03
07-18-13, 04:26 PM
8813 Juvenile Form

hubbabubba03
07-18-13, 04:26 PM
8814 Adult Form

hubbabubba03
07-18-13, 04:27 PM
8815 Epic Form

drahmedrob
07-18-13, 04:43 PM
Okay. Since this is a special dragon can we upgrade the habitat for 3 gold to put platforms on it (creds to Moostermine and Ubobdgc). I don't like the fact that they cover each other...

goddessnikole
07-18-13, 07:03 PM
I'm fairly certain the return of Quetzal dragon is the surprise.....

JakeStorm8
07-18-13, 10:15 PM
I'm fairly certain the return of Quetzal dragon is the surprise.....

Nope nope nope, not even close.

devastated1978
07-18-13, 11:22 PM

So far my midas is epic like 8 hrs ago... But i haven't receive 1 gold yet

AraRaider
07-18-13, 11:42 PM

Yea, I bet the surprise is a NEW ISLAND!

Also, I'm still amazed that teamlava change the limit to 10 gold on the Treasure terrace habitats. Good job TL, one imaginary pat-pat on the back for you. Besides, when we pay for premium dragons, give the customer what they want, aye? Thank you for changing it, now it's fair. ;)

AraRaider
07-18-13, 11:49 PM
Also, have to add I got my Midas dragon in the morning but now it is 11:48 pm & I haven't received a single gold from it.

AraRaider
07-19-13, 02:15 AM
Is my Midas dragon broken? It's level 7 so it's supposed to give 4 gold a day yet at day two now, I still haven't gotten any gold yet from it. That's not cool. Please fix this please & thank you... I spent a lotta moohlah on gold this month so...It seems like I'm not the only one who isn't getting gold from their Midas dragon as well...

kwhales
07-19-13, 03:27 AM

I am at the point of not caring what this surprise is. TL is dragging this out so long. It's like they are quickly assembling it now that they announced something is coming.

Stop stalling already.

MoonStars2
07-19-13, 04:45 AM
How do I even upgrade to be able to view if I want to buy???

cmyjh
07-19-13, 09:15 AM
I'm confused! Is it breedable? Add me at cmyjh anyways guys! :)

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 09:24 AM

Hahaha..

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 09:24 AM
I'm confused! Is it breedable? Add me at cmyjh anyways guys! :)

No, it's not bredable

NouraMoh
07-19-13, 09:41 AM

Come on Jake!
Be a sweetheart and tell us what it is and/or when it's coming

Pretty please :)

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 10:54 AM
Come on Jake!
Be a sweetheart and tell us what it is and/or when it's coming

Pretty please :)

Should be Monday or Thursday, a few more days..

SteveEG158
07-19-13, 01:23 PM
Nope they said its officially coming out next week...

nbella1414
07-20-13, 03:17 AM
Also, have to add I got my Midas dragon in the morning but now it is 11:48 pm & I haven't received a single gold from it.

When TD came out it took a couple days for it to start properly producing gold. I know it's annoying to wait days when you spent cash on it. It will work. Eventually.

LadyAngel58
07-20-13, 03:38 AM
The dragon that is a gemstone dragon and it's beautiful

dw9893
07-20-13, 10:26 AM
actually its ugly.. its just a coral dragon with some bling on it.. nothing new or special at all

maximinidan
07-22-13, 10:12 PM
Am I the only one who feels as though 1 gold reward for hatching a 800 gold dragon is a joke...

Honestly, I feel the goal rewards in general are a extremely low compared to the amount of time/luck/gold needed to fulfill them, particularly for the midas dragon.

midnightmeerkat
07-23-13, 01:10 PM
Is my Midas dragon broken? It's level 7 so it's supposed to give 4 gold a day yet at day two now, I still haven't gotten any gold yet from it. That's not cool. Please fix this please & thank you... I spent a lotta moohlah on gold this month so...It seems like I'm not the only one who isn't getting gold from their Midas dragon as well...

Have you had it evolving? If its evolving, healing etc you do not receive gold

Oliver118
07-23-13, 10:28 PM
All the gold-giving dragons are jokes, just to make this clear:)

metsfreek
07-25-13, 07:54 AM
You can buy more than one Midas dragon?

sehana
09-10-13, 02:51 PM
Not Official
My guess at Midas being limited next
Midas Timer (Mon): http://goo.gl/TLhqrE
Midas Timer (Tues): http://goo.gl/zuGCYa

knj00
09-10-13, 05:01 PM
The Thursday one is correct Sehana :)

rosewaterlily
09-10-13, 06:12 PM
I had a feeling this was going to go limited after stainglass went limited, and I chose to get this one with my saved gold instead because stainglass just looks plain weird to me.

kalika8998
09-10-13, 06:34 PM
It is bad to remove Treasure-type dragons, but we can still count on TL as well as the other limited dragons may be back too.

igames4me
09-10-13, 06:40 PM
I guess they want us too buy the gold dragons Now with cash and not have the opportunity to save our gold in order to buy the dragons

eye_of_the_world
09-10-13, 06:45 PM
It is bad to remove Treasure-type dragons, but we can still count on TL as well as the other limited dragons may be back too.

I guess they want us too buy the gold dragons Now with cash and not have the opportunity to save our gold in order to buy the dragons

I think so too.... I don't know why TL wants to get rid of these dragons so quickly, it is very unfair to my neighbours who have been saving gold for months to buy these! I am disgusted because kids play this game and they don't have money to buy gold but now they are missing out on these dragons, such a shame!

kalika8998
09-10-13, 06:55 PM
I think so too.... I don't know why TL wants to get rid of these dragons so quickly, it is very unfair to my neighbours who have been saving gold for months to buy these! I am disgusted because kids play this game and they don't have money to buy gold but now they are missing out on these dragons, such a shame!
I really hate this stupid situation! I also posted a special thread if these removed dragons might return or not.

funnyrandomness5112
09-10-13, 06:56 PM

*Raises Hand*

kalika8998
09-10-13, 06:58 PM
*Raises Hand*
*Raises Hand*

09-10-13, 07:06 PM
Never bought Midas. Saw its limited and didnt feel a need to rush to get it. I'm sure somewhere down the line another gold giving product will come along. I'm holding out hope for the gold mine. But yeah, it's not very bright to remove a dragon that people are spending money on.

Considering the number of people I saw rushing to buy stainglass when it became limited, I'm guessing the bills are due and they need some suckers to spend some money.

aceblade
09-10-13, 07:07 PM
Put him on sale if you're going to get rid of him.

kalika8998
09-10-13, 07:31 PM
Why it is removed on me? Maybe because I am not level 40.

rosewaterlily
09-10-13, 07:39 PM
TL must see something in their business ledgers about how people who bought the gold giving dragons buy less gold going forward, so they must be stopped. I also wouldn't expect the treasure caves to ever return for the same reason. Too easy for people to save up the gold to buy them and generate more gold without ever spending any money.

sehana
09-10-13, 08:33 PM
The Thursday one is correct Sehana :)

-Thank you for confirming :)

mrarfan
09-11-13, 12:54 AM
Just came back from school and saw that Midas is now LIMITED EDITION! I got 800 Gold ready but then because of the stupid Tournament that is so hard...Had to use 80 and now left with some!
In addition...I have only 6M Coins at the time...Why on earth is it 8M Coins for a 1 Dragon capacity? Not fair at all! TL! Make the dragon on sale or the habitat!
Another question...Why are they getting rid of the Treasures now? If they remove these types of dragons,they must release new ones [and make sure it's as nice as Treasure!Lol]
I only got Treasure & Stainglass and planning to buy Midas! :( :( :(
Yesterday...After Leviathan was removed..I was hoping for Scorpion or something but then it was MIDAS! Gonna be sad :(

alvistang
09-12-13, 12:48 AM
sehana, i help u change to correct time already.

alvistang
09-12-13, 12:51 AM
sehana, i help u change to correct time already.

the time still have 1 day 17 hour like tat...

dapplefur
09-12-13, 02:05 AM
-Thank you for confirming :)

timer's off. opened my game and it's saying 1 day seven hours and i can't remember the minutes.

ThunderRemix8
09-12-13, 03:34 AM
I'm pretty far away from the 800 gold, and I'm hoping the Treasure dragon will stay for a while longer. That, or a good substitute. Darnit I can't get it now!

deamon506
09-18-13, 09:03 AM
I'm assuming its gone now.

DragonMaster128z
12-27-13, 04:01 PM
Hello. My Midas Dragon (on my main account) is level 6.
Will he produce 2 gold every 24 hours. So like at 7 am tomorrow I will get 2 gold
or
will he produce 1 gold every 12 hours??
Thanks! ~Masterz

doop01
12-27-13, 04:10 PM
Yes they do produce gold before it reaches the max for it's level. But I think if you collect then you may not get the maximum gold for the day :/

fortunecookiemaster
12-27-13, 09:01 PM
I have treasure I bought it when it was 800 gold and now I bought stainglass but my habitat only holds 5 gold? I'm confused when do I collect? I'm not getting the gold I should be getting isn't this false advertisement??

asyran2012
12-27-13, 11:10 PM
I have treasure I bought it when it was 800 gold and now I bought stainglass but my habitat only holds 5 gold? I'm confused when do I collect? I'm not getting the gold I should be getting isn't this false advertisement??

Hello!
The habitat's capacity has changed since the removal of both Stainglass and Midas Dragons! (In early October if I'm not mistaken)
You can find the information on the Changes to Treasure Terrace (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58171-Changes-to-Treasure-Terrace-iOS) thread!

Also? This is a reply from PonyRoar!

Goldwing now matches the same Gold schedule as the other Treasure types. The new Treasure Terrace population capacity has been updated to two to allow a home for Goldwing if you've filled your Terraces already. The capacity is still 5 Gold, but with multiple Dragons you do earn the Gold at a faster rate. :)

[This is when Goldwing was released]
It means you can collect Gold every 12 Hours :)

fortunecookiemaster
12-28-13, 03:04 AM
Hello!
The habitat's capacity has changed since the removal of both Stainglass and Midas Dragons! (In early October if I'm not mistaken)
You can find the information on the Changes to Treasure Terrace (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58171-Changes-to-Treasure-Terrace-iOS) thread!

Also? This is a reply from PonyRoar!

[This is when Goldwing was released]
It means you can collect Gold every 12 Hours :)

Thanks for this info :) so I should collect every 12 hours, ok I guess that makes sense but what if I am a minute too early? I will lose out wouldn't i? I think the only way to prevent this is if the collect tell you how much gold you are about to collect... This would make things easier for us.

I don't see why they changed the habitat, they just made something complicated when it was working perfectly before.. I don't understand why they would do this.

midnightmeerkat
12-28-13, 03:20 AM
Thanks for this info :) so I should collect every 12 hours, ok I guess that makes sense but what if I am a minute too early? I will lose out wouldn't i? I think the only way to prevent this is if the collect tell you how much gold you are about to collect... This would make things easier for us.

I don't see why they changed the habitat, they just made something complicated when it was working perfectly before.. I don't understand why they would do this.

I set an alarm set up on my iphone and reset it after I have collected every day..... You could set it for every 12 hours.

asyran2012
12-28-13, 08:27 AM
I set an alarm set up on my iphone and reset it after I have collected every day..... You could set it for every 12 hours.

or you could set the time you collected the Gold!
Let's say… 8.00am you collected today! You just need to remember! At 8.00pm , collected it again! (To be safer , collected a minute or two late-r lol)

fortunecookiemaster
12-28-13, 12:24 PM

Yes I understand that but it just seems like a bother now, TL should be trying to make this a simple thing to do. I sometimes forget to collect once a day, never mind twice. Also I can't check in as much as I would like to. I'm starting to regret buying the second one, too complicated.. Yes I know I only have to collect twice a day, thanks for the setting the alarm tip, I will need to do that. I still think it would be nice to see how much gold I am about to collect perhaps TL could add this in the future so we don't collect too soon and miss out on the gold we are entitled to... Or maybe they could just increase the habitat back to holding 10 gold.

doop01
12-30-13, 12:52 AM
Yes I understand that but it just seems like a bother now, TL should be trying to make this a simple thing to do. I sometimes forget to collect once a day, never mind twice. Also I can't check in as much as I would like to. I'm starting to regret buying the second one, too complicated.. Yes I know I only have to collect twice a day, thanks for the setting the alarm tip, I will need to do that. I still think it would be nice to see how much gold I am about to collect perhaps TL could add this in the future so we don't collect too soon and miss out on the gold we are entitled to... Or maybe they could just increase the habitat back to holding 10 gold.
I agree that we should be able to see what it's holding. I also think there should be some other sort of step before collecting from these habitats, like a yes/no option instead of it being like the rest. I not long got Stainglass and it's not fully evolved yet. So if the habitat is showing the collect sign, I can't even feed the thing without collecting whatever gold is in there first. :( I'm not too happy about that.

Trixie6969
12-30-13, 01:20 PM
I have a dumb question..is collecting gold from a habitat only for IOS users?

The first I heard of it was just recently when Midas came back.

Mamanelsen
12-30-13, 01:32 PM
I have a dumb question..is collecting gold from a habitat only for IOS users?

The first I heard of it was just recently when Midas came back.

Yes it it iOS only atm.

Storm8dianna8
12-30-13, 01:33 PM
I work with IOS and I do receive Gold for that one isle only

Trixie6969
12-30-13, 02:43 PM
Thanks...sigh...figures.

Good luck everyone!