PDA

View Full Version : Gold Trap. It shouldn't even be possible

belbar22
07-16-13, 01:08 PM
I was just visiting another island to play with their dragons and somehow I ended up back on my island and had sped up an expansion costing 120 hard end gems from downloading games and generous gifts from neighbours. Is there any point in contacting TL to complain or will they just tell me it is tough luck. I lnow it is just a game but i am really hacked off.

annbluebird
07-16-13, 01:22 PM
they will tell contact the support. there is already a thad about that. and what I know is that they dont give gold back. too easy

annbluebird
07-16-13, 01:23 PM
Thread ! not "thad"

sand
07-16-13, 01:49 PM
I was just visiting another island to play with their dragons and somehow I ended up back on my island and had sped up an expansion costing 120 hard end gems from downloading games and generous gifts from neighbours. Is there any point in contacting TL to complain or will they just tell me it is tough luck. I lnow it is just a game but i am really hacked off.

You'll be lucky if you get the canned sympathy message. Spontaneous expansion speed-up stripped me of 460 gold just days after my daughter's map-purchase button activated as she was requesting maps, taking 200 gold she was saving for a 2nd nest. I got the canned response for my case, and no response for hers. Yup. Tough luck. No refunds EVER.

They've heard so many of these accounts. Buttons that seem to activate if a shadow or breath passes over them. No refunds EVER.

belbar22
07-16-13, 03:16 PM
I Know i should not save Gold but i really wanted to save up for a treasure Dragan or even a diamond in due course.

kooky panda
07-16-13, 03:28 PM
I am sorry you lost your gold.
If you are unsure of how you lost your gold, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.