PDA

View Full Version : Low happiness rating

winter0066
07-16-13, 04:19 AM
I noticed today that my happiness rating is extremely low. I have plenty of food and nothing blocking the door. My rating is in the twenties. Does anybody know how to fix this? One customer comes in and sits. While that one customer sits and was, all the other customers come in and leave with a broken heart. Thanks in advance for your help. I am including a picture of my bakery. 8691

kianebakes
07-16-13, 04:30 AM
I noticed today that my happiness rating is extremely low. I have plenty of food and nothing blocking the door. My rating is in the twenties. Does anybody know how to fix this? One customer comes in and sits. While that one customer sits and was, all the other customers come in and leave with a broken heart. Thanks in advance for your help. I am including a picture of my bakery. 8691

Your customers cannot reach the seats, you have to make a walkway for them :o If you notice, for instance, next to that one customer eating, all the chairs are stacked against the wall so there is no space for a new customer to walk through. And your sugar cube chairs are blocked by the tables. The new customer cannot jump over the table so move the chair the other way and the customer can walk right up to it and take a seat.

winter0066
07-16-13, 04:47 AM
Your customers cannot reach the seats, you have to make a walkway for them :o If you notice, for instance, next to that one customer eating, all the chairs are stacked against the wall so there is no space for a new customer to walk through. And your sugar cube chairs are blocked by the tables. The new customer cannot jump over the table so move the chair the other way and the customer can walk right up to it and take a seat.

Thank you for your help. It worked. I appreciate it ;)

kianebakes
07-16-13, 05:20 AM
Thank you for your help. It worked. I appreciate it ;)

You're welcome :) I wasn't sure if it made sense without pictures so I'm glad it worked out!