PDA

View Full Version : gem sales and earning free gems?

sesamecake
07-15-13, 05:18 PM
Quick question.

I have Bakery Story on two devices currently, my tablet and my cell phone. I don't play my tablet one anymore because it is not 4G and will only work when I'm at home or work, whereas I can play my phone one wherever. I noticed on my phone, I had the "earn free gems" option, where you can purchase subscriptions or do surveys for extra gems. On my tablet was the same option.

A few days later, the option for my phone disappeared but my tablet one was still there. And I noticed that the gem sales were not on the same day for both of my devices. Is this on purpose or is there some weird syncing going on? Do different devices have sales on different day as well as other promotions?

TinksThots
07-15-13, 05:28 PM
Sales are random, and go out to different players at different times, well, randomly. :)

The other promotions I don't know about. There was a thread about them a while back, but I haven't seen it pop up in a while, so I figured if no one had anything to say at all, they must have stopped doing them, but apparently not. I'd assume they're just as random though.

cherryberry9
07-15-13, 07:40 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?49432-Earn-Free-Gems

Here's the thread. Lots of different opinions in the thread, many want the feature available to all but TL says that won't be happening yet:(