PDA

View Full Version : Tournament problems

kbblackfox
07-15-13, 03:45 PM
Hi i have read the other thred about this problem but i will start over for this one :)

I have compleated the Tournament ( won last fight with fire dragon ) and on the screen it said i got the Yin Yang dragon howeven it is no where to be seen :( not in my nest's or in storage. the Island Goal called Klaus the crusher ( win the frist dragon tournament ) hasent completed either..
so i spent the 4 gold to get another fight and the tournament is back to normal so it seems to be cleared ( with over 8 houres left on the clock )

[S8] Elsa
07-15-13, 04:32 PM
We're currently looking into this. Thank you for the report!

emc420
07-15-13, 07:34 PM
Same thing happened to me. Did not get the yinYang dragon even if I defeated all the dragons with 5 hours left in the timer..now there is timer anymore also no using yang dragon.

Storm I'd is emc420

kooky panda
07-15-13, 08:42 PM
Same thing happened to me. Did not get the yinYang dragon even if I defeated all the dragons with 5 hours left in the timer..now there is timer anymore also no using yang dragon.

Storm I'd is emc420
Have you checked your storage to see if the egg is there?

emc420
07-15-13, 11:39 PM
yes i checked my storage..but yinyang egg is not there...

mymummy789
07-15-13, 11:53 PM
I have also completed the quest and have the Yin Yang dragon but the quest has not completed.

emc420
07-16-13, 12:11 AM
its really unfair because used up some gold to finish the tournament...TL can even check my account in their system to verify that i did defeated all 30 dragons with lots of time left

nbella1414
07-16-13, 12:37 AM
When the 3:00am reset occurred, my goal disappeared completely without giving me the reward. Also the YY disappeared from my album. The egg is still in the nest.

OlkaDragons
07-16-13, 12:43 AM
my goal disappeared completely without giving me the reward. The egg is still in the nest.

The same for me. It's unfair...

jua1978
07-16-13, 04:07 AM
Time is to short to finish them for me, I only managed to fet to my 13th dragon. What happens to the klauss goal now?

kooky panda
07-16-13, 05:12 AM
My goal is also now gone but I am not sure if I got the rewards. I will check on this.

picolince
07-16-13, 07:04 AM
So I can see so many people did not get their dragon at the end,although we all have used gold to win or speed up. So what is the solution ? I want my dragon,it is so unfair to spend so much money for nothing :((((

grape10
07-16-13, 08:13 AM
Similar problem: the yy egg is there but Klaus is still unhappy. Probably he's just getting old and forgetful. ;-)

MajicHearts
07-16-13, 01:22 PM
My goal is also now gone but I am not sure if I got the rewards. I will check on this.just wanna get on the record that this has happened to me also. Waiting.............

kooky panda
07-16-13, 02:59 PM
Update

The goal should now be gone, but some players may not of gotten the rewards. If you did not get your goal rewards you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Also note: If you completed the tournament and did not get the Ying Yang Dragon check your storage. If the egg is not there, try restarting your device or closing out your game.
If you still do not have the egg, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

kbblackfox
07-17-13, 03:21 AM
thanks for the replay :)
iam going to try that and hopefuly finde out what they will say/do

mymummy789
07-17-13, 08:48 AM
Update

The goal should now be gone, but some players may not of gotten the rewards. If you did not get your goal rewards you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Also note: If you completed the tournament and did not get the Ying Yang Dragon check your storage. If the egg is not there, try restarting your device or closing out your game.
If you still do not have the egg, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
I can't remember what the reward was. How do we know if we got them or not?

kooky panda
07-17-13, 10:34 AM
I can't remember what the reward was. How do we know if we got them or not?

You can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they can check your game to see if you did get the rewards.

Auntie65
07-17-13, 10:56 AM
I got the Dragon but the quest won't clear, and no bonus received! Not sure what the issue is

kooky panda
07-17-13, 10:58 AM
I got the Dragon but the quest won't clear, and no bonus received! Not sure what the issue is
The quest was removed. Try restarting your device or closing out your game.
If you still have the quest, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

mymummy789
07-23-13, 02:45 AM
has anyone had a reply from TL about this? I have only had the automated response so far :(

kbblackfox
07-24-13, 10:02 AM
i got reply from them tonight at 02:00 and they told me to restart the game and then the egg was there in storage.. altho it took them from the 17 to now ( so 7 days )
so you must clearly have patience for this to be sorted