PDA

View Full Version : Expanding to South West Island

Dragonilis
07-15-13, 03:14 PM
I was wanting to expand to the small 6-squared island so that I could place my farms there, but I don't have the option to expand there. I though maybe I needed to have at least expanded once to all the other islands, so I did, but still no change. Right now I have expanded to: all of main island, 7 on eastern island, 5 on northern island, 4 on southern island, and 1 on western island.

I'm level 62, on android device if that matters at all.

How do i expand to the south west island? I'm beat on ideas...

danni7788
07-15-13, 04:01 PM
I think you have to expand more on the 2 islands that are closest to it. Once you get "close enough" you should be able to expand there.

kwhales
07-15-13, 04:08 PM
I was wanting to expand to the small 6-squared island so that I could place my farms there, but I don't have the option to expand there. I though maybe I needed to have at least expanded once to all the other islands, so I did, but still no change. Right now I have expanded to: all of main island, 7 on eastern island, 5 on northern island, 4 on southern island, and 1 on western island.

You have to work your way there. Keep clearing areas towards your desired location. Eventually you should be able to.

and. What's with the pink writing? It kind of hurts to read it. For me all the lines run together.

Dragonilis
07-15-13, 07:58 PM
You have to work your way there. Keep clearing areas towards your desired location. Eventually you should be able to.

and. What's with the pink writing? It kind of hurts to read it. For me all the lines run together.

'cause I can! bwahahahaha

awsumum
07-16-13, 04:47 AM
'cause I can! bwahahahaha

But if you use a colour that makes it hard to read, how can we answer your question or help with a problem?
We all like helping each other :)

danni7788
07-16-13, 09:43 AM
Aww stop hating on the pink!

kooky panda
07-16-13, 11:28 AM

I think you have to expand more on the 2 islands that are closest to it. Once you get "close enough" you should be able to expand there.

Thread has now gone off topic.
Closing, since original question has been answered.